Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Lillis 15:10 - Apr 6 with 1987 viewscharleyfarley

Just a word of praise for Josh - thought their keeper had a great game yesterday but did not compare to Josh in the distribution part of the game. Josh's kicking/throwing is really excellent - I lost lost track of the number of times their keeper put it straight into touch.
Josh Lillis on 15:18 - Apr 6 with 1953 viewspedrodale

Josh was brilliant yesterday although he did'nt have a shot to save, 100% concentration.
Pope reminded me of Matt Gilks in the early days.
Josh Lillis on 15:22 - Apr 6 with 1934 viewsSalwaDale

His passing is wonderful. Compared some of his passes to Dawson's raking diagonals yesterday.

TBBT

Josh Lillis on 15:39 - Apr 6 with 1894 viewsmacro

I'd have Lillis down as most improved player this season. Shows what a good job Collis is doing and how dubious the German was
Josh Lillis on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 1675 viewswmgunit

Josh Lillis on 15:39 - Apr 6 by macro

I'd have Lillis down as most improved player this season. Shows what a good job Collis is doing and how dubious the German was

Distribution by Lillis was superb yesterday. As for most improved player of the season, it's got to be Joe Raff. He's really made that right back position his own, when at the start of the season it was up for grabs.
Josh Lillis on 23:17 - Apr 6 with 1526 viewsBrierls

Lillis has gone from strength to strength under Hilly (and Collis), his distribution is as good as I've seen from a Dale keeper. I wanted Thomson to start the season as #1 but Lillis has more than made the spot his own.
Josh Lillis on 23:21 - Apr 6 with 1516 viewsolympicdale

Its been great to see that Lillis has improved not only his distribution, but also his decision making in coming for crosses more commandingly, some of his quick kick outs yesterday were brilliant, keep it up Josh.

Life is a game of fate.

Josh Lillis on 07:16 - Apr 7 with 1443 viewsrochdale1

Josh Lillis on 15:18 - Apr 6 by pedrodale

Josh was brilliant yesterday although he did'nt have a shot to save, 100% concentration.
Pope reminded me of Matt Gilks in the early days.

Gilks out of contract at the end of season, and wants to move on. No move yet tho. Would he be welcome back at Dale?
Think Hilly would find it hard to drop Josh after this season?
Josh Lillis on 07:33 - Apr 7 with 1431 viewsnordenblue

Josh Lillis on 07:16 - Apr 7 by rochdale1

Gilks out of contract at the end of season, and wants to move on. No move yet tho. Would he be welcome back at Dale?

Not a chance of him signing,
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Lillis on 07:40 - Apr 7 with 1426 viewsfitzochris

Josh Lillis on 07:16 - Apr 7 by rochdale1

We have two very good keepers already and, for a club our size, that's enough.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Josh Lillis on 09:36 - Apr 7 with 1365 viewskirbys

As the season has gone on he has improved no end. He actually cleared a few corners from his area with total conviction it was his ball and his only. This never happened before Christmas.
But we can say the same improvement has happened with most of the squad this season. Credit to them and the backroom boys.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024