Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs Forest 11:26 - Apr 12 with 12363 viewsNov77

QPR XI: Green; Simpson, Dunne, Onuoha, BAE, Hoilett, Jenas, Carroll, Benayoun, Morrison, Austin

Subs: Murphy, Keane, Yun, Hughes, Kranjcar, Henry, Zamora
[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 11:36]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:28 - Apr 12 with 1379 viewsDiscodroid

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:20 - Apr 12 by DylanP

Yeah that bloody 'arry. He don't know a thing about managing, does he? What rubbish substitutions. Can't score a goal to save his life. Yeah yeah boo boooo boooooo to 'arry!

ohhh thats a bit harsh!!... he aint that bad!!!! .our arthur daley has the unique talent in that he had a bigger wallet than anyone else in the championship to get ravel in.

and his coaching in our set play defending is second to none!!!!

and yep he made the correct numerical 3 substituions, without the use of a venn diagram or joe's slide rule..

and being a manager he does find opportunities to put the ball in the onion bag as it were , somewhat limited being on the touchline and all that..

unfounded rumours are rife that he has bad knees and is approaching the autumn of his career at 68 years of age,, but thats just our fickle fans bemoaning our lot. a per usual...

but our 'h' should be looking to score on a more regular basis..for sure!!!

i think in the world of modern football , experience is jettisoned with much haste with players under 65 'de rigueur'....madness!!

i think booing our very own leo beenhakker is a bit harsh!! our 'h' has just been on a barren run since .....................1958

he just needs a scrambled effort to fly in off his colostomy bag..and watch him go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 14:51]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:29 - Apr 12 with 1379 viewsTheBlob

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:01 - Apr 12 by SpiritofGregory

Need to replace those two, once and for all. One is too old the other lacks character.

BAE?I thought Specsavers had withdrawn their Prejudice range of glasses.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 14:29]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:31 - Apr 12 with 1345 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:28 - Apr 12 by Discodroid

ohhh thats a bit harsh!!... he aint that bad!!!! .our arthur daley has the unique talent in that he had a bigger wallet than anyone else in the championship to get ravel in.

and yep he made the correct numerical 3 substituions, without the use of a venn diagram or joe's slide rule..

and being a manager he does find opportunities to put the ball in the onion bag as it were , somewhat limited being on the touchline and all that..

unfounded rumours are rife that he has bad knees and is approaching the autumn of his career at 68 years of age,, but thats just our fickle fans bemoaning our lot. a per usual...

i think in the world of modern football , experience is jettisoned with much haste with players under 65 'de rigueur'....madness!!

i think booing our very own leo beenhakker is a bit harsh!! our 'h' has just been on a barren run since .....................1958

he just needs a scrambled effort to fly in off his colostomy bag..and watch him go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir are king of posters now that Blob has departed the scene.
Match Thread vs Forest on 14:32 - Apr 12 with 1324 viewsTheBlob

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:31 - Apr 12 by JAPRANGERS

You sir are king of posters now that Blob has departed the scene.

Look above you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:44 - Apr 12 with 1234 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:32 - Apr 12 by TheBlob

Look above you.

My apologies Blob!
Match Thread vs Forest on 14:47 - Apr 12 with 1213 viewsnewgolddream

Had some miserable days against forest over the years. Payback time and a trip to the city ground for the play-offs lookin very unlikely after today.
Match Thread vs Forest on 14:48 - Apr 12 with 1206 viewsDiscodroid

.....having said all that.....bobby was magic when he came on!!!!!

urrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:50 - Apr 12 with 1194 viewskropotkin41

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:48 - Apr 12 by Discodroid

.....having said all that.....bobby was magic when he came on!!!!!

urrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssss

He was, wasn't he? Monkey glands? Black magic?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:53 - Apr 12 with 1168 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:50 - Apr 12 by kropotkin41

He was, wasn't he? Monkey glands? Black magic?

yes, absolutely. No questioning about his class, just sometimes doesn't seem to want to be there (not to mention injuries etc, much like Andy Johnson)

It's got to be Yarg

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:55 - Apr 12 with 1159 viewsDiscodroid

Match Thread vs Forest on 14:28 - Apr 12 by Discodroid

he was fantastic..strength, energy , and what a lethal shin from 8 yards!!!!

went crazy when he scored.....felt great for the first time in a while to be a qpr fan.

well done lads.!! and well done bobby...magic. mate.

urrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss

[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 14:58]

Match Thread vs Forest on 18:13 - Apr 12 with 968 viewsRBlock

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:53 - Apr 12 by DWQPR

One pass, which happened to be his FIRST assist of the season, no goals, weak in the tackle, passes back to Dunne/Hill more than he passes forward, has no pace whatsoever and no strength. Yep include the little whippersnapper, just what we have needed all season. And there I was thinking that he wasn't vital to the team. In fact Henry has had more assists and goals than him this year FFS.

Cough Cough.
Match Thread vs Forest on 13:52 - Apr 13 with 838 viewsDiscodroid

nedum was utterly bob hazell magnificent yesterday..MADE ME PROUD TO BE A QPR FAN...go on nedum my son.

loved the way the whole squad showed that it mattered...

hats off.

and as for bobby..."bring forth the krakken!"
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 13:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024