Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40026 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 01:55 - Apr 13 with 12230 viewsLiberty

Lets get at least a point, Garry will have a plan.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 2:02]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 01:57 - Apr 13 with 12232 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:02 - Apr 13 with 12222 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 01:55 - Apr 13 by Liberty

Yes let's hope so Libs! 'Garry Monk's Black and White Army!'
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 2:06]

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:06 - Apr 13 with 12207 viewsLiberty

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:02 - Apr 13 by jackharris

Yes let's hope so Libs! 'Garry Monk's Black and White Army!'
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 2:06]

I know, and a fine job as well, don't let anyone hijack it.

You have had better avatars, can't remember her name

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:11 - Apr 13 with 12203 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:06 - Apr 13 by Liberty

I know, and a fine job as well, don't let anyone hijack it.

You have had better avatars, can't remember her name

Or

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:26 - Apr 13 with 12180 viewsLiberty

What a star you are. Anyone for cricket ?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:03 - Apr 13 with 12079 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 01:57 - Apr 13 by jackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:59]

Swap JDG for Shelcey and that's my team

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:21 - Apr 13 with 12054 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:03 - Apr 13 by shandyjack

Swap JDG for Shelcey and that's my team

Yep

I'd play Shelcey against Chelsea as well...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:43 - Apr 13 with 12004 viewsJackfath

I'd be delighted with a point out of this one.

The result of the previous game could effect Chelsea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:46 - Apr 13 with 11999 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:43 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

A point or 3 would be great.

I predict a 1-2 loss - shame on me

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 09:26 - Apr 13 with 11931 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:43 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

Be happy with a draw as well (be happier with a win.)
Although not sure some of our customers that have taken to booing will be overly happy if we get a point

And can we replace "Barmy Army" with our old version of Black and White Army please?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Apr 13 with 11912 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 09:26 - Apr 13 by Dewi1jack

Be happy with a draw as well (be happier with a win.)
Although not sure some of our customers that have taken to booing will be overly happy if we get a point

And can we replace "Barmy Army" with our old version of Black and White Army please?

If anyone's not happy with a point against Chelsea they shouldn't be there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Apr 13 with 11877 viewsJethroJack

Let's just all think of Valencia 0-3 & Utd 1-2 & believe that lightning can strike THREE times in one season. After all, we have a pretty decent record against Chelsea, as we do Arsenal.
And it sounds like Wilf might be trying extra hard today to impress Mourhino!!
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:14 - Apr 13 with 11842 viewsSpratty

It also could affect them
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:25 - Apr 13 with 11818 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 01:55 - Apr 13 by Liberty

It seems to be "play like you did under Laudrup but try to do it a bit quicker."

If that doesn't work, there's always the half-time team talk...
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 10:45]
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 10:57 - Apr 13 with 11740 viewsBYMJacks

I think the swans will lose against chelsea today 2-1.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:04 - Apr 13 with 11721 viewsVetchitBack

1-1.

Mr Lawrenson what a great pundit.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Apr 13 with 11700 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:04 - Apr 13 by VetchitBack

1-1.

Mr Lawrenson what a great pundit.

Seldom wrong, and when he is he still manages a cheerful smile.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:17 - Apr 13 with 11682 viewsOldjack

50 million v 4-5 hundred million ffs it's so unfair

1-0 to the Jacks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Apr 13 with 11666 viewsLohengrin

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 08:21 - Apr 13 by Gowerjack

Yep

I'd play Shelcey against Chelsea as well...

Shelcey for Chelsea.... the Queen of The King's Road!

There's some funny people about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:49 - Apr 13 with 11591 viewsC_jack

Terry and Hazard out, we can get a point at the least.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 12:08 - Apr 13 with 11549 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 11:49 - Apr 13 by C_jack

Terry and Hazard out, we can get a point at the least.

I'd still bite your hand off for a point. Matic and Salah can come back in today

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 12:10 - Apr 13 with 11545 viewsshandyjack

if Bony can get on top of Luiz early today it will set the tempo for us, the man is a loose canon at CH and should be targeted by us as such.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 12:10 - Apr 13 with 11543 viewsSwanjaxs

Liverpool 2 Man Citeh 1
Swans 1 Chelski 1
And i got a pony to back my gob up too via William Hill

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Apr 13 with 11459 viewsItchySphincter

Been thinking the same. If Liverpool drop points today it could be even harder for us. I always fancy us to get a result but not confident today, a point would be satisfactory. Just seen the players arriving, everyone looks relatively relaxed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024