Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine 20:25 - Apr 30 with 2261 viewsJackfath

The player is playing for the club then decides he's got too much RESPECT for the opposition to celebrate. What a load of old nonsense. If I was in charge I would be fining them for disrespecting his club and fans.

A bloody disgrace and a current trend which is ruining the game.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 1750 viewsNeathJack

I agree Mr Fath.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:29 - Apr 30 with 1736 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, they are paid VAST sums of money and they are behaving like CHARLATANS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:30 - Apr 30 with 1730 viewsC_jack

Game is dead.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 1709 viewsThursday

They just don't get it. When a goal is scored: respect the hoarding, not the opposition.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 1706 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 by Thursday

They just don't get it. When a goal is scored: respect the hoarding, not the opposition.

Lol.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 1704 viewsorion3016

Torres lack of celebration wasn't anything to do with athletico it's more to do with his embarrassment of being paid huge sums of money and being absolutely shite for the past 4 years

Be over there now after

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:46 - Apr 30 with 1661 viewsDrizzy

Who gives a f*ck? He's stuck the ball in the back of the net, what he does before play restarts is completely irrelevant.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 1636 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:46 - Apr 30 by Drizzy

Who gives a f*ck? He's stuck the ball in the back of the net, what he does before play restarts is completely irrelevant.

The point is that they are doing it out of respect for the opposition. If they score and aren't delighted with the natural reaction to be to celebrate as surely this is the object of being a striker, then one has to question their desire for their current side.

I would suggest they are caring too much about what has happened to them in the past and not where they are now.

It's disrespectful to the fans who pay good money to watch.

Login to get fewer ads

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:55 - Apr 30 with 1611 viewsTrundle10

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:51 - Apr 30 by Jackfath

The point is that they are doing it out of respect for the opposition. If they score and aren't delighted with the natural reaction to be to celebrate as surely this is the object of being a striker, then one has to question their desire for their current side.

I would suggest they are caring too much about what has happened to them in the past and not where they are now.

It's disrespectful to the fans who pay good money to watch.

I wasn't bothered when Shelvey did not celebrate at Anfield or when Graham did not celebrate against us. made no difference to my emotions one way or other. it's a load of old bollocks to be honest. Think Fernando is going back to Atletico next season by the sounds of it. Not bothered either way
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:56 - Apr 30 with 1606 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:55 - Apr 30 by Trundle10

I wasn't bothered when Shelvey did not celebrate at Anfield or when Graham did not celebrate against us. made no difference to my emotions one way or other. it's a load of old bollocks to be honest. Think Fernando is going back to Atletico next season by the sounds of it. Not bothered either way

#nopassion

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 1597 viewsBanosswan

I agree with your point, but is it slightly different for someone who grew up supporting a team and played 200 odd times for them?

Don't get why they put their hands up and "make a point" of not celebrating though, fist pump and run back to the centre circle.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 1583 viewsTrundle10

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:56 - Apr 30 by Jackfath

#nopassion

plenty of passion. Just not bothered if the player chooses to celebrate.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 1577 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:57 - Apr 30 by Banosswan

I agree with your point, but is it slightly different for someone who grew up supporting a team and played 200 odd times for them?

Don't get why they put their hands up and "make a point" of not celebrating though, fist pump and run back to the centre circle.

I would suggest it's to feather a nest. A absolute disgrace considering how much their current teams pay them. A load of old faux respect.

Pathetic.

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:12 - Apr 30 with 1541 viewsThursday

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 by Jackfath

Lol.

Play fair or not at all.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:29 - Apr 30 with 1502 viewsQuakerJack

I agree Jackfath, but I just couldn't celebrate if I scored a vital goal against the swans. There's a difference between shelvey scoring a goal against a club he never supported and who didn't want him and Torres, a boyhood atletico fan and former hero. I guess you could ask "why leave them? "

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 1494 viewsJackfath

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:29 - Apr 30 by QuakerJack

I agree Jackfath, but I just couldn't celebrate if I scored a vital goal against the swans. There's a difference between shelvey scoring a goal against a club he never supported and who didn't want him and Torres, a boyhood atletico fan and former hero. I guess you could ask "why leave them? "

Do you think he's now sitting on the bench pleased that "his" team are losing to his team?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:45 - Apr 30 with 1450 viewspansypants

If you left your job for a better paid job you sure as hell aren't going to hide your new car or better clothes from your previous employer out of respect for the rubbish coin he was giving you !!!!!!!!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 21:47]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 07:47 - May 1 with 1295 viewsQuakerJack

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:31 - Apr 30 by Jackfath

Do you think he's now sitting on the bench pleased that "his" team are losing to his team?

No I think he'll have been sitting there wishing he was a part of the atletico team.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 07:48 - May 1 with 1294 viewsQuakerJack

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 21:45 - Apr 30 by pansypants

If you left your job for a better paid job you sure as hell aren't going to hide your new car or better clothes from your previous employer out of respect for the rubbish coin he was giving you !!!!!!!!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 21:47]

No but I haven't grown up loving my employer.

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 08:08 - May 1 with 1269 viewspencoedjack

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 20:34 - Apr 30 by orion3016

Torres lack of celebration wasn't anything to do with athletico it's more to do with his embarrassment of being paid huge sums of money and being absolutely shite for the past 4 years

Bit like Monk then ...... admittedly for less money & only 3 years.

Ill get the tin helmet.
This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 09:07 - May 1 with 1216 viewsmonmouth

If he really cared about them he'd have missed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:04 - May 1 with 1157 viewsMusical_Swan

Yeah, Athletico's keeper made a few air punches after pulling off saves, showed great passion, and he's a Chelsea player! Much prefer to see that!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:16 - May 1 with 1143 viewsperchrockjack

Perfectly understandable and I can think of many more things that get up my nose

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:20 - May 1 with 1139 viewsmonmouth

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:16 - May 1 by perchrockjack

Perfectly understandable and I can think of many more things that get up my nose

To be fair Perch, you must have mount etna on the front of your face given all the things that seem to get up your snout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This non celebration of goals should be met with a hefty fine on 10:22 - May 1 with 1136 viewsperchrockjack

lol..great stuff.More Kratatoa..
off for nice day in iverpool now with missus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024