Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony to Borussia Dortmund 23:03 - May 5 with 2977 viewsDarran

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfer-news-wilfr

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:05 - May 5 with 2960 viewsBanosswan

Swap for Goetze

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:07 - May 5 with 2932 viewsJonTheJack

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:05 - May 5 by Banosswan

Swap for Goetze

That'll prove to be difficult seen as he plays for Bayern.
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:08 - May 5 with 2919 viewsBanosswan

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:07 - May 5 by JonTheJack

That'll prove to be difficult seen as he plays for Bayern.

Reus? One of the two....

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:09 - May 5 with 2911 viewsC_jack

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:05 - May 5 by Banosswan

Swap for Goetze

What do Bayern Munich get out of it?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 23:12 - May 5 with 2876 viewsBanosswan

Ffs I'm having a mare

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 02:29 - May 6 with 2599 viewsforkbeard

They got Adrian Ramos on a pre contract from Hertha Berlin and Ji is on the way from Augsburg in the summer so can't see why they'd want him. Probably just a re-hash of last summer's links to him.

They could happily swap for Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang though.
[Post edited 6 May 2014 2:31]
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 09:26 - May 6 with 2264 viewsperchrockjack

This is where Garry and the Board will have to shape up.

How much to get for Bony and whom to replace. IMO his sale would finance two quality strikers but I d rather keep him ideally extend his contract and get him chum to support him. Good thing is we don't have to sell but we re gonna have to be brave

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:21 - May 6 with 2176 viewsDarran

If he wants to go we'll sell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:22 - May 6 with 2170 viewsperchrockjack

SAD but true and I suppose inevitable but please allah we get at least 100% profit on him. GM need to start looking around now

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:25 - May 6 with 2161 viewsmagicdaps10

Gotta agree with Dazbag here when he says that if he wants to go then he will.

If were to sell him for 20M then would be a cracking deal and would allow us to get 2 good strikers in and still possibly have a few million left over.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:29 - May 6 with 2148 viewsairedale

Funny how our attitude has changed over the last few years in respect of players being sold/moving on. It used to be an emotive subject, but now we seem to be very pragmatic about it.
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:30 - May 6 with 2137 viewsperchrockjack

20m. no way. It aint a boot sale. We re in Harrods with this guy.

25 absolute minimum

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 12:13 - May 6 with 2009 viewsQuakerJack

Money plus aubeyamang, that player we were going to get from St etienne.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 12:59 - May 6 with 1911 viewslibertine

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 10:30 - May 6 by perchrockjack

20m. no way. It aint a boot sale. We re in Harrods with this guy.

25 absolute minimum

absolutely agree

we got £15 for our Joe,

we don't want to have gone through all the hassle of getting him fit for PL then selling him for silly money,

hes got to be worth lukaka money at least
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 13:16 - May 6 with 1873 viewsQuakerJack

I've said it before... he's priceless, unless it's a big offer or a swap for a proven player, forget it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 13:45 - May 6 with 1808 viewsMolliemick

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 12:59 - May 6 by libertine

absolutely agree

we got £15 for our Joe,

we don't want to have gone through all the hassle of getting him fit for PL then selling him for silly money,

hes got to be worth lukaka money at least

The way Joe Allen is playing for Liverpool we should have asked for more. Rodgers had a bargain!
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 14:23 - May 6 with 1717 viewsLeonisGod

"Bony’s representative Dalibor Lacina insists Bony is content with his life in Wales.

Lacina said: “We are very happy with what he achieved in his first season at Swansea.

“He’s happy to stay there and it was a good decision to go there. He appreciates that Swansea are the club who gave him his chance in the Premier League.

“He will go to the World Cup in the summer and we think he can be even better next season. He has three years left on his contract and his situation is stable.”

Well said Dalibor
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 14:34 - May 6 with 1687 viewsJackSomething

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 13:45 - May 6 by Molliemick

The way Joe Allen is playing for Liverpool we should have asked for more. Rodgers had a bargain!

Ummm, no. With rose-tinted glasses on, we got what Joe was worth. Being realistic, we extorted Liverpool.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 15:50 - May 6 with 1593 viewsymaohyd

I'm pretty sure he'll go in the summer. The criteria though min £25 mill and deal done mid July latest.

We are up against it, as pretty much every year to stay up, certainly at the start of the season. We can't afford to be dicking around at the end of August looking for a replacement.

I would have though we have about £15 mill to spend this summer, just by getting rid of 3 or 4 players, with Bony likely to go we should have about £40 mill to spend.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 15:56 - May 6 with 1571 viewsdejafu

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 14:23 - May 6 by LeonisGod

"Bony’s representative Dalibor Lacina insists Bony is content with his life in Wales.

Lacina said: “We are very happy with what he achieved in his first season at Swansea.

“He’s happy to stay there and it was a good decision to go there. He appreciates that Swansea are the club who gave him his chance in the Premier League.

“He will go to the World Cup in the summer and we think he can be even better next season. He has three years left on his contract and his situation is stable.”

Well said Dalibor

Bloody Hell an agent not stirring....the apocalypse is coming!
Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 16:15 - May 6 with 1530 viewsymaohyd

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 15:56 - May 6 by dejafu

Bloody Hell an agent not stirring....the apocalypse is coming!

It's funny when agents don't need to raise their clients profile they seem to behave with a bit of decorum. Suarez could be the story of the summer, certainly in the PL. Behind him, probably Bony is the most marketable player. Not saying he's as good as Van Persie, but more likely to leave.

South Americans when they leave these shores seem to take leave of their senses and stir up possible moves. Suarez will probably have tears in his eyes waving to the Kop, banging his chest over the badge area. Soon as he arrives in Brazil he'll probably come out with a statement that he's open to a move to Spain.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 16:31 - May 6 with 1504 viewsJokeren1943

Bony to Borussia Dortmund on 14:23 - May 6 by LeonisGod

Well said Dalibor

Whatever he say it is just a matter of money.

If the club thinks an offer on 20-25 million is a good buy, they will sell him.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024