Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukasz Fabianski on a free 13:36 - May 8 with 9234 viewsJACKARSE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/10816395/Swansea-Ci
Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 13:57 - May 8 with 6982 viewsQuakerJack

Also mentions Jonny Williams, I'd be happy with those signings.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:00 - May 8 with 6963 viewsfbreath

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 13:57 - May 8 by QuakerJack

Also mentions Jonny Williams, I'd be happy with those signings.

We can't be linked with them Garry's got no contacts remeber

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:01 - May 8 with 6958 viewsDrizzy

You reckon Fabianski is going to replace Vorm or is he competition?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:02 - May 8 with 6946 viewsJACKARSE

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:01 - May 8 by Drizzy

Replace him ......

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:04 - May 8 with 6929 viewsmichumagic9

Yeah I don't think he will come in and be the first choice keeper unless vorm leaves
Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:08 - May 8 with 6905 viewsJACKARSE

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:04 - May 8 by michumagic9

Yeah I don't think he will come in and be the first choice keeper unless vorm leaves

He wants first-team football, he'll come if he gets it .....
Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:10 - May 8 with 6883 viewsJackSomething

That article suggests he's looking for guaranteed first-team football. Can't see Vorm being happy starting the season as backup.

So if true, we could sign Fabianski and sell Vorm, then still need to sign another keeper. At least we would have some money in the bank from Vorm, although I would think Fabianski would command a decent signing-on fee and wages.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:14 - May 8 with 6861 viewsJACKARSE

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:10 - May 8 by JackSomething

That article suggests he's looking for guaranteed first-team football. Can't see Vorm being happy starting the season as backup.

So if true, we could sign Fabianski and sell Vorm, then still need to sign another keeper. At least we would have some money in the bank from Vorm, although I would think Fabianski would command a decent signing-on fee and wages.

Wages would be no different from Vorm and no transfer fee.
Someone like Marshall would be £3M.
Login to get fewer ads

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:17 - May 8 with 6835 viewsJackSomething

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:14 - May 8 by JACKARSE

Wages would be no different from Vorm and no transfer fee.
Someone like Marshall would be £3M.

I know there would be no transfer fee. However, I'm fairly sure that free transfers usually involve larger signing-on fees for the player, especially if he's got a number of clubs after him, which I imagine Fabianski would.

How could you possibly know his wages will be no different from Vorm's? Vorm came here from Utrecht, Fabianski plays for Arsenal. Despite Wenger's image as a miser, they are well known for paying large wages.

Like you, I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would confidently predict he'd be looking for a fair bit more than Vorm is on.

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:35 - May 8 with 6749 viewsmonmouth

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:17 - May 8 by JackSomething

I know there would be no transfer fee. However, I'm fairly sure that free transfers usually involve larger signing-on fees for the player, especially if he's got a number of clubs after him, which I imagine Fabianski would.

How could you possibly know his wages will be no different from Vorm's? Vorm came here from Utrecht, Fabianski plays for Arsenal. Despite Wenger's image as a miser, they are well known for paying large wages.

Like you, I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would confidently predict he'd be looking for a fair bit more than Vorm is on.

To be honest, if he's wht we need (a commanding organising goalkeeper and reliable shot stopper) I'd want to pay what it takes. It is one of the major key components of what we have been missing this season. On his performances this season, and his inability to take responsibility whatsoever during or after matches, Vorm can polish the bench or bugger off.

Brian Clough had it right for me. Sort out the spine and build on a solid goalkeeper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:35 - May 8 with 6745 viewsJackTheLad

I'd say Fabianski (especially on last seasons form) is ahead of Vorm and would be first choice. Vorm of course would be unhappy with this pushing for a spot in the Dutch squad and would want to leave. That would leave us with Tremmel as back up, I'd keep him personally but I would obviously understand if he was sold too. Then get Craig Gordon in also on a free after returning (allegedally) from a long term injury. An alternative could be Alex McCarthy from Reading, quality keeper.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:36 - May 8 with 6742 viewsDDCH

looks a good keeper watching that youtube video....maybe we should watch this one

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:39 - May 8 with 6718 viewsMrSwansea

Wenger pays large wages??? Compared to us maybe. He is on record saying Arsenal can afford the transfer fee its just the wages they dont like paying out on. Saying that I would think Fabianksi would be on more than Vorm, not a lot more though.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:43 - May 8 with 6691 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:36 - May 8 by DDCH

looks a good keeper watching that youtube video....maybe we should watch this one

Wow look how excellent he was regarding his positioning and bravery diving at the feet of players there.

The injury against Man City has destroyed him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:46 - May 8 with 6682 viewsJACKARSE

I don't know what Vorm is on but probably less than Fabianski who earns £2.08m (£40,000 / week), you could reduce his wage over a 3 year deal and pay a sign on fee if he was felt to be the right guy ......
Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:50 - May 8 with 6645 viewsmagicdaps10

If he is on 40k a week, am sure he wont realistically be looking for that after being ousted as Arsenal no 1 for the last season or two..............im sure any problem with his weekly wage can be sorted by a play in his signing on fee.

Certainly a Swans signing is Fabianski, a player who has shown good potential but as got stagnant in recent years and needs a arm around him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:53 - May 8 with 6622 viewsUxbridge

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:39 - May 8 by MrSwansea

Wenger pays large wages??? Compared to us maybe. He is on record saying Arsenal can afford the transfer fee its just the wages they dont like paying out on. Saying that I would think Fabianksi would be on more than Vorm, not a lot more though.

The problem with Arsenal is that they pay even the average squad payers top whack. If they didn't they'd have more scope to sign the top players they want.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:53 - May 8 with 6621 viewsJackTheLad

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:50 - May 8 by magicdaps10

If he is on 40k a week, am sure he wont realistically be looking for that after being ousted as Arsenal no 1 for the last season or two..............im sure any problem with his weekly wage can be sorted by a play in his signing on fee.

Certainly a Swans signing is Fabianski, a player who has shown good potential but as got stagnant in recent years and needs a arm around him.

This.

I would seriously say take a look at Craig Gordon too as backup (if we can sell Vorm AND Tremmel) He is desperate to get back into the game and at 31 has plenty of years left in him yet. Was the highest priced British Goalkeeper at one point in time. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/06/craig-gordon-fresh-start-knee-pr
[Post edited 8 May 2014 14:54]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:53 - May 8 with 6620 viewsJackSomething

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:39 - May 8 by MrSwansea

Yep. Here's the evidence:

Wojciech Szczesny 23 £50,000 2014
Lukasz Fabianski 28 £50,000 2014
Per Mertesacker 28 £60,000 2015
Thomas Vermaelen 27 £70,000 2015
Laurent Koscielny 27 £50,000 2017
Nacho Monreal 27 £50,000 2017
Kieran Gibbs 23 £50,000 2018
Bacary Sagna 30 £60,000 2014
Carl Jenkinson 21 £20,000 2018
Emmanuel Frimpong 21 £20,000 2015
Mikel Arteta 31 £70,000 2015
Jack Wilshere 21 £60,000 2018
Aaron Ramsey 22 £50,000 2018
Abou Diaby 27 £60,000 2015
Tomás Rosicky 32 £80,000 2014
Santi Cazorla 28 £70,000 2014
Lukas Podolski 28 £107,000 2016
Ryo Miyaichi 20 £15,000 2015
Theo Walcott 24 £90,000 2016
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 19 £40,000 2018
Gervinho 26 £60,000 2015
Olivier Giroud 26 £60,000 2017
Yaya Sanogo 20 2017
Marouane Chamakh 29 £60,000 2014
Chu-Young Park 28 £50,000 2015
Mesut Ozil 24 £160,000 2018
Metheu Flamini 29 £60,000

If correct (the source is a football finance blog), those are some hefty wages.

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:57 - May 8 with 6583 viewsperchrockjack

well good shout to me to start with.
Id have him and if he s got any pride he ll jump at the chance.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 14:57 - May 8 with 6585 viewsmonmouth

No wonder Ozil caused a stir then. Wonger will have some agents knocking on his door for pay rises this summer for sure when they see that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 15:00 - May 8 with 6554 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Asked an Arsenal season ticket holder mate about Fabianski.

"Very good keeper. Injury prone"

Is the considered reply.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 15:02 - May 8 with 6528 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chu-Young Park joined Arsenal in the Summer of 2011 on a 4 year contract. If that article is correct, and he has been on the £50,000 a week the whole time, come June he will have earned £7.8m in wages and played only five times. Madness.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 15:10 - May 8 with 6487 viewsperchrockjack

JS Agreed.

Vorm needs to be sold and replaced.He wont play second fiddle.

Ad yeah we need a back up keeper. Wasn't that the job to be for the young kid we signed up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lukasz Fabianski on a free on 15:14 - May 8 with 6473 viewsrossshaw

Vorm looks amazing there. I forgot what he used to be like.

Trundle could still do a job..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024