Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley 00:57 - May 10 with 2369 viewsWindsorHoopMan

We will get there and we will win. The first year I started going up was 85/86 , we lost that year but it was one of the best days of my life. We will win 2-1 against derby, put you money on it. 50,000 rangers will be there like 86. Officially it was the biggest attendance of any team ever that day
Wembley on 08:16 - May 10 with 2313 viewsTearsOfaClown

I hope you will not de disappointed - it is a great experience.

I was 11 and went to the League Cup final in the 6o's at Wembley. Being 2-0 down at half time was hard but I had 4 years of going to rangers and new what to expect. It was the greatest match I ever experienced. I wrote about the experience in a school english essay - and got an A. My teacher read it out to the class TWICE. I was the only Rz fan in the whole school. When Rodney scored, I wrote . . . "and the Queen was overwhelmed".

I am now an international best selling author!

I also went to the Millennium final v Cardiff with my younger son. We had a fantastic time, even though we lost. Winning is not everything. It is the Journey. It is the Hope. It is the Despair. That is why we are Rz fans. REAL FANS.
Wembley on 08:18 - May 10 with 2308 viewsTearsOfaClown

Wembley on 08:16 - May 10 by TearsOfaClown

I hope you will not de disappointed - it is a great experience.

I was 11 and went to the League Cup final in the 6o's at Wembley. Being 2-0 down at half time was hard but I had 4 years of going to rangers and new what to expect. It was the greatest match I ever experienced. I wrote about the experience in a school english essay - and got an A. My teacher read it out to the class TWICE. I was the only Rz fan in the whole school. When Rodney scored, I wrote . . . "and the Queen was overwhelmed".

I am now an international best selling author!

I also went to the Millennium final v Cardiff with my younger son. We had a fantastic time, even though we lost. Winning is not everything. It is the Journey. It is the Hope. It is the Despair. That is why we are Rz fans. REAL FANS.

I made up the author bit - that is just bait for ShotkneesHoop.
Wembley on 08:25 - May 10 with 2303 viewsJuzzie

Unless Derby don't sell all theirs, highly unlikely considering they get very good gates, we won't get more than 34k tickets each. Sadly, we won't have 50k there. If we get there that is.
Wembley on 08:29 - May 10 with 2287 viewsShotKneesHoop

Wembley on 08:25 - May 10 by Juzzie

Unless Derby don't sell all theirs, highly unlikely considering they get very good gates, we won't get more than 34k tickets each. Sadly, we won't have 50k there. If we get there that is.

We will get there.

And we will phooook it up.

It's what we do.

I shall write a best selling novel about it when it happens.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wembley on 08:31 - May 10 with 2280 viewsTearsOfaClown

Wembley on 08:29 - May 10 by ShotKneesHoop

We will get there.

And we will phooook it up.

It's what we do.

I shall write a best selling novel about it when it happens.

and . . . . STRIKE . . . . said Mr Crabtree
Wembley on 08:34 - May 10 with 2272 viewsShotKneesHoop

Wembley on 08:31 - May 10 by TearsOfaClown

and . . . . STRIKE . . . . said Mr Crabtree

Slipped the hook and back in the stream again.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wembley on 09:29 - May 10 with 2188 viewsTaxidermist

Tight lines!

Can still hear the Rs fans singing!
Wembley on 09:41 - May 10 with 2166 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Hope its not completely like 86. We were utter shite that day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024