Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? 12:06 - May 13 with 944 viewsqprwinst

Meant to be flying over to Holland on 24th so trying to work out my schedule, taking into account that there might be extra time and penalties. So assume normal time finishes about 5pm, how much longer should i give for extra time/penalties and for us to raise the trophy (think positive)?

I'm estimating about hour and a half. Sound reasonable?

How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:08 - May 13 with 929 viewskingsburyR

What about going on the lash afterwards?

Give yourself 12 hours!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:14 - May 13 with 912 viewsqprwinst

How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:08 - May 13 by kingsburyR

What about going on the lash afterwards?

Give yourself 12 hours!

That was what the whole Holland trip was about!

Unfortunately arranged without any thought to the playoffs. Most inconsiderate.
How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:23 - May 13 with 884 viewsjonno

They have to be finished by 6 PM in time for the TV news.
How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:25 - May 13 with 873 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't know if you are going to make it as the last BA flight from Heathrow to Amsterdam is at 1900 on a Saturday! Don't know how late KLM or the low cost carriers go!

If it goes the distance and by the time you leave the stadium and get away it will already be around 7pm. Enjoy the match and try and change arrangements.
How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 13:14 - May 13 with 839 viewsqprwinst

How much ACTUAL time does ET and Pens take? on 12:25 - May 13 by francisbowles

I don't know if you are going to make it as the last BA flight from Heathrow to Amsterdam is at 1900 on a Saturday! Don't know how late KLM or the low cost carriers go!

If it goes the distance and by the time you leave the stadium and get away it will already be around 7pm. Enjoy the match and try and change arrangements.

Yeah rapidly coming to the same conclusion. Oh well QPR does come first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024