Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone posted this yet? 21:33 - May 14 with 2323 viewsTW_R

Great news by the looks of it.

http://www.24dash.com/news/communities/2014-05-14-Challenge-against-QPRs-200-yea
Anyone posted this yet? on 21:54 - May 14 with 2248 viewsjamois

Why are all these blokes called Justice?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Anyone posted this yet? on 22:25 - May 14 with 2145 viewsBigears

My concern is I bet there s another appeal avenue they can go down, so the lawyers can make more money out of it all.

Its not as if they have had over 20 years to raise money and awareness of this land is it, not that it has gone to ruin, overrun and now nothing but waste land.

Just hope we can start building as then its too late for anything
Anyone posted this yet? on 22:30 - May 14 with 2126 viewssheppetonrs

Anyone posted this yet? on 22:25 - May 14 by Bigears

My concern is I bet there s another appeal avenue they can go down, so the lawyers can make more money out of it all.

Its not as if they have had over 20 years to raise money and awareness of this land is it, not that it has gone to ruin, overrun and now nothing but waste land.

Unless they apply spanish law, in which case they can make you tear the whole thing down!!!!
Anyone posted this yet? on 22:40 - May 14 with 2083 viewsjonno

Anyone posted this yet? on 22:25 - May 14 by Bigears

They have taken it as far as they can with the appeal. We can start the work now, and we should do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024