Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'neils reaction to Zamoras goal in the tunnel 19:08 - May 25 with 2084 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

O'neils reaction to Zamoras goal in the tunnel on 19:20 - May 25 with 1992 viewsbosh67

Great to see Gary at the celebration today. He looked a little sheepish when he first came out but the 6-7K fans there just rose and cheered him.

As they said this morning, he scarified himself for the team and it was great to see him cheered so roundly and then hugged by Joey when they talked about him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

O'neils reaction to Zamoras goal in the tunnel on 19:43 - May 25 with 1850 viewsDrewster

You hear what Zamora said walking back? 'Thats it now'.
My god didn't we sound loud when that goal was scored. Still giving me goosebumps
O'neils reaction to Zamoras goal in the tunnel on 21:24 - May 25 with 1654 viewshamptonhillhoop

O'neils reaction to Zamoras goal in the tunnel on 19:20 - May 25 by bosh67

Great to see Gary at the celebration today. He looked a little sheepish when he first came out but the 6-7K fans there just rose and cheered him.

As they said this morning, he scarified himself for the team and it was great to see him cheered so roundly and then hugged by Joey when they talked about him.

He scarified me too when he got sent off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024