Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. 21:36 - May 25 with 3437 viewscalders

Got to my seat about 2.30 yesterday and was surprised to notice Amit was sitting two seats away from me with his friends and family sitting all around us.
Went over shook his hand had a couple of photos and a brief chat, asked him why he wasn't in the directors box and he said he had a lot of people with him and wanted to sit and share the experience with the fans, had a big man hug celebrating bobbys goal and he sobbed like a baby at the final whistle, he then gave my wife his scarf as we was leaving, we are so lucky to have him on board he came across as a total gentleman with a real passion for the club.
[Post edited 25 May 2014 21:43]
Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 21:39 - May 25 with 3405 viewsPommyhoop

Cool story. Brilliant to hear he was crying. He really is a fan eh....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 22:08 - May 25 with 3232 viewsN12Hoop

Awesome. Much better to be amongst the fans than isolated in the executive seats IMO. Was his father in law with him because it would be amazing for one of the world's richest men to be sitting in the normal seats.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 22:20 - May 25 with 3135 viewsFearless

Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 22:08 - May 25 by N12Hoop

Awesome. Much better to be amongst the fans than isolated in the executive seats IMO. Was his father in law with him because it would be amazing for one of the world's richest men to be sitting in the normal seats.

Re Lakshmi Mittal, as my daughter and I were walking up to the ground we noticed a bloke in a suit sauntering along on his own just in front of us. Anyway, it was indeed the planets fourth richest man, no entourage, no minders, no fuss - just a bloke on his own in a suit.

A quick chat and photo and we left him to it.

You R's!
Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 22:40 - May 25 with 3028 viewsDWQPR

Lakshmi was in with TF giving everyone big manhugs at the end. Looked thoroughly thrilled with the result.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 23:26 - May 25 with 2874 viewsstowmarketrange

Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 22:20 - May 25 by Fearless

Re Lakshmi Mittal, as my daughter and I were walking up to the ground we noticed a bloke in a suit sauntering along on his own just in front of us. Anyway, it was indeed the planets fourth richest man, no entourage, no minders, no fuss - just a bloke on his own in a suit.

A quick chat and photo and we left him to it.

You R's!

We had the pleasure of seeing Lakshmi in our row at the Olympic swimming 2 years and didnt seem to mind posing for a photo or two as he was leaving.
I told my Mrs that it was a good idea to wear my QPR shirt that evening,and she sort of agreed in the end.I did send a copy to Amit via the club for his dad to get blown up and put on his office wall but he hasn't got back to me yet about my image rights.
Had the pleasure of sitting with Amit Bhatia and his family yesterday. on 23:32 - May 25 with 2841 viewsKiwi76

Nice to know as did notice Amit by his absence in the VIP box.
Came across so well on that 4Yr Plan while everything else was madness & clearly cares.
Father in Law not quite as emotional as TF (impossible task) but plenty of hugs dished out.
We're lucky to have their support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024