Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Fools 16:30 - May 26 with 3318 viewsMark1

BOY are they bitter.- Hillarious.

One's I know are well Pzd off and banging on about not wanting to go straight back up like us - Absolute Borrox!!!

The Fools on 16:46 - May 26 with 3222 viewsNov77

at least they've still got a local derby to look forward to next year

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Fools on 16:53 - May 26 with 3175 viewsbosh67

There is a sweet irony that Zamora scored the winner to take us up the season Fulham go down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Fools on 17:11 - May 26 with 3084 viewsMark1

When we were getting pinned back and they couldn't score,I said to my dad and daughter that some of the Derby players look like they are puffing a bit and wouldn't it be brilliant if we banged the ball up field and Zamora scored right at the end - 5 mins later!!!!!

F'in Bliss,we go up,they go down and one of their former players scores AND they slagged him off as past it when he joined us - QPR,Ha,Fkn,Ha!!!!

Think we need a song dedicated to Zamora taking the piss out of them.

Zamora,Whoa,Zamora,Whoa
He came to Loftus Road
From the Shyte up the Road
The Fools on 17:12 - May 26 with 3068 viewsbillericaydicky

It really has been a great end to the season - Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff down and us up in the mental circumstances of Saturday - absolutely perfect!

Hope Fulham enjoy their derby with Brentford - they can all sing anti Rangers songs together!

And it will be interesting in the neutral end when Millwall and Leeds are in town.
The Fools on 17:20 - May 26 with 3008 viewsQPR442

If they are lucky they my get to play us in a pre-season friendly?
I can't wait to read their away figures for next season being such a big club.
The Fools on 17:35 - May 26 with 2916 viewsMark1

Also,if their support is soooo solid, why were their Season Ticket prices reduced by £100. Couldn't be because the club was crapping themselves over a massive loss of support.Most of em have only been going while they've been on the up and probably expect an instant return to the Premier - which we all know is a bloody tough ask.

They bang on about us,but must also have players on a few bob.

We should try to nick a few of their promising youth team,like they did with Cookie and Tarabt - now that would be sweat irony!!
The Fools on 17:37 - May 26 with 2899 viewssexton

A newish foreign chairman, a manager who's never managed in England. Not good.
The Fools on 17:38 - May 26 with 2896 viewsjonno

The Fools on 17:20 - May 26 by QPR442

If they are lucky they my get to play us in a pre-season friendly?
I can't wait to read their away figures for next season being such a big club.

I hear they have already cancelled the mini bus for away trips and replaced it with a taxi.
Login to get fewer ads

The Fools on 17:49 - May 26 with 2818 viewsMark1

Also it was an ageing team that needs rebuilding and whether Penfold could end up doing a Harry is open to debate.

Hopefully,he'll balls up the rebuild and they get ANOTHER manager in and this means they stay down.

The Youth team are excellent, but this doesn't necessarily transmit to the 1st team does it.

I bet their gates'll be massive against Rotheram,Wigan,Bournemouth,etc.

The owner doesn't appear to do that well with his Sport Interests does he LOL
The Fools on 18:05 - May 26 with 2732 viewsDWQPR

It seems that normal service has been resumed after a fifteen year hiccup. We are in the top league with Fukham entertaining the likes of Rotherham and Brentford. Shame really. Maybe they could dismantle one of the MDF stands and send it back to IKEA and get some flats built as they should have been back in the late eighties. would look nice. Never going to hit anywhere near 20,000 attendances next season, be lucky to get 15,000+ and hopefully Penfold will due his duty.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Fools on 19:25 - May 26 with 2528 viewsizlingtonhoop

At least Bobby managed to make sure that those Fools singing "we'll never play you again!" Last season could keep their promise.
The Fools on 20:53 - May 26 with 2292 viewsenfieldargh

1967/68 We got promoted to the top division, they got relegated from it.

We hovered around top two divisions for 32 years whilst Fulham yo yo'd for a few seasons between the 2nd 3rd & 4th tiers for ....32 years.

Not looking forward to 2046.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Fools on 21:59 - May 26 with 2134 viewsMark1

They've had their time in the Sun,I can't see how they can progress on their current site,its boxed in.

Whereas we are getting a new,larger,state of art stadium - 40,000 there Saturday,I think we'll fill a new stadium easy if we're successful and with our Board,hopefully having learnt its lessons the hard way,why shouldn't we be.

Onwards and upwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024