Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA 16:16 - Jun 4 with 2117 viewsswanskid95

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-belgium-v-luxembourg-official-frien

Shocking story, shouldn't be aloud to so that, but nothing shocks me with FIFA.
Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 18:24 - Jun 4 with 1902 viewsswanseafan

Januzaj doesn't deserve to be capped by the best Belgian squad there might ever be. The most overrated player since Wilshere was his age IMO. I do agree that it is silly to strike a game off the records, however.

Vote Green Party

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 18:25 - Jun 4 with 1895 viewsDarran

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 18:24 - Jun 4 by swanseafan

Januzaj doesn't deserve to be capped by the best Belgian squad there might ever be. The most overrated player since Wilshere was his age IMO. I do agree that it is silly to strike a game off the records, however.

Exactly he wouldn't get in the Wales team even.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 18:57 - Jun 4 with 1832 viewsJBT95

Think it's bad how he has been included in the World Cup squad when he has never played for them at any level before, and has been so 'I'm making my mind up' for ages. Probably somebody has missed out at his expense and is tamping.
Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 19:40 - Jun 4 with 1743 viewslonglostjack

He took us apart at OT

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 19:42 - Jun 4 with 1739 viewsNeath_Jack

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 18:25 - Jun 4 by Darran

Exactly he wouldn't get in the Wales team even.

If OTJ can get in the Welsh team, then i'm surprised we havent asked to see if Forbsey got any Welsh roots.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 19:45 - Jun 4 with 1728 viewsDarran

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 19:42 - Jun 4 by Neath_Jack

If OTJ can get in the Welsh team, then i'm surprised we havent asked to see if Forbsey got any Welsh roots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 21:53 - Jun 4 with 1623 viewsakajack

Yeah he was excellent at OT against us, my view of him changed that night as I thought he had a special touch, however the most memorable thing form that night was Lickle Leon's 70 yard run and goal line save from Januzai I believe
Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 20:41 - Jun 5 with 1381 viewsSwansNZ

So Wales didn't lose to the Netherlands?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Januzaj first cap taking off him by FIFA on 08:55 - Jun 6 with 1181 viewsJackSomething

The only sensible part of this post is the last sentence.

If Van der Gaal was mad enough to loan Januzaj out next season, every manager outside the top 4 (including Monk) would be creaming themselves at the thought of getting him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024