Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread 18:24 - Jun 4 with 4551 viewstreboethjack

Will be tough to get anything tonight with so many key players missing. I'm looking forward to seeing some exiting youngsters such as Tom Lawrence and Emyr Huws and would be happy with a strong performance.

Dewch 'mlaen Cymru!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:37 - Jun 4 with 2934 viewstreboethjack

Starting line up:

Hennessey

Gunter
Chester
Gabbidon
Taylor

Ledley
Allen
King

Hrk
J.Williams
Church

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:48 - Jun 4 with 2908 viewsJBT95

Come on Wales!

Hope we get to see Huws, Lawrence and John at some point tonight.
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:48 - Jun 4 with 2904 viewsJBT95

Subs

12.Owain Fon-Williams
13.George Williams
14.Owain Tudur Jones
15.Lewin Nyantanga
16.Jazz Richards
17.Paul Dummett
18.Declan John
19.Tom Lawrence
20.Jermaine Easter
21.Connor Roberts
22.David Vaughan
23.Emyr Huws
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:51 - Jun 4 with 2892 viewsMagicDaps

I'd like to see Paul Dummett get a game at some point as well, I think his first cap is overdue.

Yes, we've got a depleted squad but now's a chance for many of these players to show why they should be a regular in the qualifying matches. We've got nothing to lose, but could well pull of an upset against the weakest Dutch side in my memory.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:51 - Jun 4 with 2890 viewsDarran

What a pointless f*cking game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:54 - Jun 4 with 2871 viewsNeath_Jack

OTJ

Loving f*ck.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:56 - Jun 4 with 2862 viewsDarran

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:54 - Jun 4 by Neath_Jack

OTJ

Loving f*ck.

Innit? F*cking moronic.

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:01 - Jun 4 with 2852 viewshobo

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:54 - Jun 4 by Neath_Jack

OTJ

Loving f*ck.

If he comes on in place of Allen, Martinez's prediction could actually come true
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:07 - Jun 4 with 2821 viewsMagicDaps

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/7657329.stm

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:09 - Jun 4 with 2818 viewsJackfath

OTJ would make a good centre half and captain. He's tall, commanding, pacey, good first touch and a very good headererer of the ball.

Init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:14 - Jun 4 with 2793 viewsAquinas

what channel is it on?
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:17 - Jun 4 with 2781 viewstreboethjack

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:14 - Jun 4 by Aquinas

what channel is it on?

BBC 2

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:17 - Jun 4 with 2780 viewsDarran

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:14 - Jun 4 by Aquinas

what channel is it on?

Comedy Channel.

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:19 - Jun 4 with 2770 viewsAquinas

anyone know how to watch bbc 2 wales in england on a laptop?
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:31 - Jun 4 with 2749 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 18:51 - Jun 4 by Darran

What a pointless f*cking game.

not for the dutch. fairly usual to paly a couple of light warm up matches against non world cup oppo before a big tournament.

wales could have opted out I guess, but they would have played someone
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:47 - Jun 4 with 2706 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:19 - Jun 4 by Aquinas

If someone on here has a welsh-based VPN they'd share you'd be sorted. Highly unlikely they'd share it though.
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:47 - Jun 4 with 2705 viewstreboethjack

Pretty balanced so far, lets hope we can keep it up.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:49 - Jun 4 with 2700 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:31 - Jun 4 by jacksfullaces

not for the dutch. fairly usual to paly a couple of light warm up matches against non world cup oppo before a big tournament.

wales could have opted out I guess, but they would have played someone

Indeed. Couple of stupid contributions to this thread (as usual). Given the link with Jonny Williams, I'm watching with interest.
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:01 - Jun 4 with 2650 viewsLeonisGod

Good match too for a friendly! Superb block by Chester.
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:01 - Jun 4 with 2648 viewsswanseafan

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 19:19 - Jun 4 by Aquinas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26877069

Just click on the icon at the top.

Edit: Sorry, they've just changed it. Click on live coverage then Netherlands v Wales.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 20:06]

Vote Green Party

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:10 - Jun 4 with 2585 viewshobo

Williams would be a superb buy imo. Looks like he could provide cover for the wings too
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:16 - Jun 4 with 2553 viewsblaine_scfc

Taylor and Robson Kanu haven't got a clue what's going on.
The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 4 with 2513 viewstreboethjack

Decent half, is King even in the game? Their defence is questionable to say the least as is their keeper. Would like to see us get at them more in the second half and try and get some shots away if we can. Not out of this by any means.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:33 - Jun 4 with 2464 viewsKingBony

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:10 - Jun 4 by hobo

Williams would be a superb buy imo. Looks like he could provide cover for the wings too

Looked a bit lightweight to me first half and got robbed a few times.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:42 - Jun 4 with 2423 viewsAquinas

The Official Netherlands V Wales Match Thread on 20:01 - Jun 4 by swanseafan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/26877069

Just click on the icon at the top.

Edit: Sorry, they've just changed it. Click on live coverage then Netherlands v Wales.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 20:06]

thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024