Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince in QPR talks 14:36 - Jun 16 with 2458 viewsowza

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9350929/transfer-news-tom-ince-in-

Tom Ince has opened talks with Queens Park Rangers over a move to Loftus Road.

The Blackpool winger is out of contract at Bloomfield Road and the 22-year-old will not be remaining with the Sky Bet Championship club.

He spent the second half of last season on loan at Crystal Palace and has targeted a move back to the Premier League having rejected a move to Italian giants Inter Milan.

Sky sources understand that Ince has now opened talks with Harry Redknapp's outfit with a view to landing a deal with the Hoops, who secured promotion back to the top-flight via the play-offs.

Should Ince move to another club in England, then Blackpool would be entitled to compensation as he is under 23.

Well its Sky Sports reporting it so this could really happen

Would be a very good coup on a free hopefully with a minimal compensation fee (however I thought that with Hoilett but we ended up paying 4 million). Some say he is overrated because he is English and has an ego but I personally think he would be an excellent signing. Scored bags of goals as a winger in the Championship for a mediocre team and did well for Palace, didn't look out of place in the premier league and scored on his debut. This is a man after all who rejected the chance to join Inter Milan! Only 23, scores goals, can beat a man, not some premier league reject who we are constantly linked with me - this signing excites me!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2014 14:39]
Tom Ince in QPR talks on 14:50 - Jun 16 with 2421 viewsTacticalR

Milan can't compare with The Bush.

Air hostess clique

Tom Ince in QPR talks on 14:53 - Jun 16 with 2397 viewsAunt_Nelly

Tom Ince in QPR talks on 14:50 - Jun 16 by TacticalR

Milan can't compare with Swansea.
Tom Ince in QPR talks on 15:09 - Jun 16 with 2311 viewsowza

Tom Ince in QPR talks on 14:50 - Jun 16 by TacticalR

Indeed