Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
our england subs what a mess that was 14:45 - Jun 15 with 1065 viewsHollowayRanger

cant believe how poor hodgsons choice of subs was v Italy

barkley fair enough but Wiltshire for Henderson was a nothing sub like for like same with lanaina or what ever his name is

we were crying out for lambert to get on and put that Italy defence under some pressure

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

our england subs what a mess that was on 14:52 - Jun 15 with 1049 viewsTHEBUSH

It's called, Desperation !!
our england subs what a mess that was on 15:32 - Jun 15 with 967 viewshoopdog

I never could see what all the fuss is about wiltshire , would he be concidered if he played for Hull WBA or Villa
our england subs what a mess that was on 11:03 - Jun 16 with 667 viewsNortholt_Rs

our england subs what a mess that was on 15:32 - Jun 15 by hoopdog

I never could see what all the fuss is about wiltshire , would he be concidered if he played for Hull WBA or Villa

No.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

our england subs what a mess that was on 11:35 - Jun 16 with 634 viewsBerkoRanger

I couldn't understand why Ricky Lambert didn't come on either. The game was crying out for an old fashioned target man to disrupt their defence. Still.....what do I know?
our england subs what a mess that was on 11:40 - Jun 16 with 627 viewsdaveB

I thought he got the subs right, if Rooney takes his chance we get a well deserved draw
our england subs what a mess that was on 12:12 - Jun 16 with 594 viewsMytch_QPR

Never mind the subs bench...
Am I right in saying that Gary Lewin, the physio, broke his ankle during the goal celebrations?
It's the sort of Keystone Cops-style thing that we do so well - and we didn't even win!!!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

our england subs what a mess that was on 12:13 - Jun 16 with 590 viewsTacticalR

our england subs what a mess that was on 12:12 - Jun 16 by Mytch_QPR

Never mind the subs bench...
Am I right in saying that Gary Lewin, the physio, broke his ankle during the goal celebrations?
It's the sort of Keystone Cops-style thing that we do so well - and we didn't even win!!!

Over-celebrating. You can get a yellow card for that.

Air hostess clique

our england subs what a mess that was on 12:24 - Jun 16 with 572 viewsspencer

our england subs what a mess that was on 11:40 - Jun 16 by daveB

I thought he got the subs right, if Rooney takes his chance we get a well deserved draw

I agree with this.
Thought it was a good game...run by Pirlo...but both teams competed well.

A few obvious errors...but nice to see an England team running at the opposition.

I think that with same team Uruguay & the mighty Costa Rica can be beaten. Then a possible game V either Colombia or Ivory Coast...to give us a possible QF V either Brazil/Mexico / Spain Holland...and then I reckon we will go out. :)...... but lets wait and see what happens Thursday...Thought Uruguay looked no better than Italy....
Login to get fewer ads

our england subs what a mess that was on 14:21 - Jun 16 with 509 viewsthemodfather

i find henderson very over rated
i can't see llallana as an england player
barkley is yet to impress me, he loses the ball as often as carroll, but chases back
wilshire loses tha ball and falls down, every time. and is it me or does sterling run like a duck, chest out front and arse out back?? lol
our england subs what a mess that was on 14:36 - Jun 16 with 496 views08olesen

An unpopular view this may be, but Gerrard should have been chopped. We lacked energy in that last 20. Wilshire and Henderson would be my two in midfield. We needed legs at that point and Gerrard doesnt have any for the full 90. Lots of people blamed Rooney for leaving the left open, but Gerrard should be covering when baines moves forward.

Poll: Who will the other play off

our england subs what a mess that was on 15:36 - Jun 16 with 469 viewsheadhoops

when sturridge went off we had two wingers and the midfield back on the halfway line - it should have been Lambert introduced.

whilst Gerrard didnt shine a la pirlo, he's still our best passer from deep and he should have had a penalty second half.

start Barkley ahead of Rooney and we will end up with 6 points and a show down with the Ivorians.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

our england subs what a mess that was on 15:43 - Jun 16 with 461 viewsbosh67

We certainly needed a target man in the last 30 mins and Lambert would have been ideal. But, I can't be too critical because I think most fans can take a defeat if the team attacks and are on the front foot, and for once we were.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

our england subs what a mess that was on 15:43 - Jun 16 with 461 viewsrunningman75

I would have been more inclined to put Lampard on instead of Wiltshire ( not popular here I know). Wiltshire is unproven at international level and less likely to score compared to Lampard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024