Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U Train tickets 10:34 - Jun 22 with 2787 viewsEltham_Ranger

I know we are all waiting for tv fixtures to be announced before getting train tickets but what is the best option for these tickets? Even looking now they are £77 return for the 13th september. Any advice?
Man U Train tickets on 10:47 - Jun 22 with 2766 viewsPlumsteadQPR

The cheap(er) train tickets probably won't have been released yet. That said, if Man Utd are playing there aren't really that many cheap direct tickets in my experience - Virgin trains taking advantage of supply and demand... It's the same with Liverpool - compare train prices for when we go to Anfield rather than Goodison...
Man U Train tickets on 11:37 - Jun 22 with 2719 viewsNoDiddley

If you want a cheaper option but a bit long winded then go East Midlands from Kings X to Leeds then trans Pennine xpress to manc Picadily.
Limited tickets for first part at £14,60 singles & £12 rtn second part. so all in £41.20.
Man U Train tickets on 13:41 - Jun 23 with 2541 viewseastside_r

Cheap fares now released, £12.50 each way (Advance Tickets.)

As well as the issue of being moved for TV, they come with the follwoing caveat:

'It is not yet known how Virgin Trains services will be affected by engineering work from Saturday 13 to Friday 19 September 2014. Please check back nearer the time of travel.'
Man U Train tickets on 13:48 - Jun 23 with 2532 viewskysersosaqpr

Virgin airways fly to Manchester? Probably same price or cheaper than trains

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Man U Train tickets on 15:51 - Jun 23 with 2456 viewsEltham_Ranger

Thank-you for the excellent advice. How long do we think those cheap tickets will hang around for?
Man U Train tickets on 17:14 - Jun 23 with 2413 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Man U Train tickets on 15:51 - Jun 23 by Eltham_Ranger

Thank-you for the excellent advice. How long do we think those cheap tickets will hang around for?

Put it this way: by the time the fixtures are confirmed a better question will probably be"How long did those cheap train tickets hang about for?"
Man U Train tickets on 07:08 - Jun 24 with 2354 viewsEltham_Ranger

I'm gunna risk it then....russian roulette!
Man U Train tickets on 12:20 - Jun 24 with 2306 viewsWalnut

Man U Train tickets on 07:08 - Jun 24 by Eltham_Ranger

I'm gunna risk it then....russian roulette!

Take one risk out of the equation & get an early train. This has the makings of a BT 1245 Saturday pick, ie get a Man U game in,in August . If we're shifted to 5.30, oh well, longer in the pub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024