Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... 17:38 - Jul 1 with 9342 viewsNaughty71

I did have a shower when I got back home though...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:12 - Jul 1 with 1594 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:08 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My point is that the planning permission and other details like that should have been sorted out years ago in preparation for the time when we want to expand. That is the point I made in my original post. What their priorities are doesn't concern me.

There would have been little point in having planning permission in place if the priorities of the board were elsewhere especially as planning permission generally expires after 3 years so we would have to be reapplying now anyway.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:14 - Jul 1 with 1586 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:12 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

There would have been little point in having planning permission in place if the priorities of the board were elsewhere especially as planning permission generally expires after 3 years so we would have to be reapplying now anyway.

Well then it should be reapplied for before it expires each time. It seems sensible enough to me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:14 - Jul 1 with 1588 viewsOldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:08 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

My point is that the planning permission and other details like that should have been sorted out years ago in preparation for the time when we want to expand. That is the point I made in my original post. What their priorities are doesn't concern me.

Of all the clubs in the world why the fuk did you pick ours? ,go and join those up east ffs ,moan moan and moan that's all you ever do about our club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:16 - Jul 1 with 1583 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:14 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well then it should be reapplied for before it expires each time. It seems sensible enough to me.

Seems sensible enough to wait until we are ready for the expansion so the planning is up to date and accurate for our exact needs of the time.

But then I'm not trying to nit pick every single decision the board make.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:17 - Jul 1 with 1579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:14 - Jul 1 by Oldjack

Of all the clubs in the world why the fuk did you pick ours? ,go and join those up east ffs ,moan moan and moan that's all you ever do about our club

Because Swansea is where I have been brought up for most of my life.

At least I am 100% a fan of Swansea City, where as your loyalties seem to be split between Swansea City and ADO Den Haag.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 1578 viewsOldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:17 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Because Swansea is where I have been brought up for most of my life.

At least I am 100% a fan of Swansea City, where as your loyalties seem to be split between Swansea City and ADO Den Haag.

100% swans fan don't make me laugh ffs you haven't got a clue sonny
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 21:20]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:20 - Jul 1 with 1573 viewsDrizzle

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:21 - Jul 1 with 1568 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:19 - Jul 1 by Oldjack

100% swans fan don't make me laugh ffs you haven't got a clue sonny

You're right, I haven't the faintest idea why you associate yourself with a Dutch football club notorious for racist chanting and violence.

Login to get fewer ads

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:25 - Jul 1 with 1559 viewsOldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:21 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're right, I haven't the faintest idea why you associate yourself with a Dutch football club notorious for racist chanting and violence.

utter bollocks ,and they are our sister club of many many years, you keep on digging and maybe with a bit of luck you'll never surface again in theses parts

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:27 - Jul 1 with 1550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:25 - Jul 1 by Oldjack

utter bollocks ,and they are our sister club of many many years, you keep on digging and maybe with a bit of luck you'll never surface again in theses parts

I'm aware they are a club linked with us due to our outspoken Dutch director, but I fail to see why any of our fans would follow them. I wouldn't be surprised if you missed Swansea matches to go and watch them.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:34 - Jul 1 with 1536 viewsMusical_Swan

If their priorities don't concern you, why post about it?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:34 - Jul 1 with 1530 viewsOldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:27 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm aware they are a club linked with us due to our outspoken Dutch director, but I fail to see why any of our fans would follow them. I wouldn't be surprised if you missed Swansea matches to go and watch them.

nice try , and i've no doubt the worms will surface soon, i did miss one as you well know, had to do a pre arranged PR trip , they and ours spend a small fortune on these trips ,top support is that, and all this info doesn't change my look on you ,GO AND SUPPORT YOUR HOME TOWN because the only thing you bring to the table is total negativity about the Swans

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:35 - Jul 1 with 1527 viewsicecoldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 by Tom1912

It's prudent not to rush in it when it will be a huge outlay that doesn't have a huge impact on revenue on a year to year basis. Long term it is very important for the club, but training ground and squad investment were higher on the list when we came up.

I do agree that we should have been expanding this summer rather than next summer but there's a lot of hoops we need to jump through to get it off the ground. Should we have started with the application sooner? Yes. But I'd rather we take the prudent approach and be a year late than rush in too quickly.

We really should have the first tranche of the extension open by the start of the 15/16 season though.

Prudent not to rush in ??

FFS we are now into our 4th yr there will never be a safe time to expand but with financial fair play coming into things we need to get a shift on,we are already 2/3yrs behind IMO !

If we stay small we will be left behind,we have already failed to make hay while the sun has been shining these last 3 yrs , the more people we can get in the more we compete with teams around us.

Correct me if im wrong, but i think we voted against FFP rules because of this ,
i know the board are cautious but we need to take the plunge now!

5,000 extra seats is not exactly huge but it will be comfortable, even if we dropped down a league our ground wouldn't look that bad as our core support would now have increased since prem promotion .

Get it done pronto init !
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:42 - Jul 1 with 1515 viewsEdmundo

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:43 - Jul 1 by Starsky

Aye, reminds me of Wolves recent extension as they plummeted the leagues

Leeds....massive club! Big part of main stand closed...says it all really.

40k fans don't want to watch season after season in the championship.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:44 - Jul 1 with 1506 viewsLiberty

If Swans spend millions extending stadium, do we get to own a % of it ?

How does that work ? The more we extend, the more we own?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:44 - Jul 1 with 1430 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:34 - Jul 1 by Musical_Swan

If their priorities don't concern you, why post about it?

I didn't originally bring the boards priorities up. I simply posted that I believed all the red tape, planning permission etc should have been sorted out in advance of the time when we do want to / can afford to expand.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:47 - Jul 1 with 1420 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:44 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I didn't originally bring the boards priorities up. I simply posted that I believed all the red tape, planning permission etc should have been sorted out in advance of the time when we do want to / can afford to expand.

And their priorities were not to do that but use their resources on other projects, therefore you are criticising their priorities.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:50 - Jul 1 with 1409 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:47 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

And their priorities were not to do that but use their resources on other projects, therefore you are criticising their priorities.

I'm sure as a business we were capable of building a training ground while also contracting someone to look into the fine details regarding what we need to do to ensure we can expand the stadium. Instead as little as a few months ago the board told us that we are still trying to configure a plan to enable an expansion to be built.

I don't think what I am trying to say is being understood.

I am not saying we should have expanded the stadium years ago - I am saying we should have looked into and had the preparations put in place ready for when we do want to expand. I don't see how building a training ground / signing Wilfried Bony would stop us from being able to do that?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:50 - Jul 1 with 1408 viewsMusical_Swan

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:47 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

Thank you for saving me the hassle.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:58 - Jul 1 with 1394 viewsMusical_Swan

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:50 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure as a business we were capable of building a training ground while also contracting someone to look into the fine details regarding what we need to do to ensure we can expand the stadium. Instead as little as a few months ago the board told us that we are still trying to configure a plan to enable an expansion to be built.

I am not saying we should have expanded the stadium years ago - I am saying we should have looked into and had the preparations put in place ready for when we do want to expand. I don't see how building a training ground / signing Wilfried Bony would stop us from being able to do that?

I understand your point. What I don't understand is why you're still banging on about it if you're not concerned?

For what it's worth, I feel the board have dragged their feet a little over the expansion, but who givs a fuc!? Don't forget they got us to where we are and it's been a steep learning curve. I for one will accept the odd faux pas, and continue to enjoy the success we're acheiving as a club on, and off the field.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 1393 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:58 - Jul 1 by Musical_Swan

I understand your point. What I don't understand is why you're still banging on about it if you're not concerned?

For what it's worth, I feel the board have dragged their feet a little over the expansion, but who givs a fuc!? Don't forget they got us to where we are and it's been a steep learning curve. I for one will accept the odd faux pas, and continue to enjoy the success we're acheiving as a club on, and off the field.

Because they are very handsomely paid and instances like this are unacceptable. It's delayed the progression of our club.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:03 - Jul 1 with 1384 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:50 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Which is exactly what the board has done.

The planning application is dated 17th April 2013, which is near the end of our second Premier League season and after a 3rd season was secured.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:05 - Jul 1 with 1376 viewsJethroJack

I admire your persistence on this one Neath, but I would have thought you'd have realised by now that you're dealing with a right PLEB in Dwight.

He's been a constant source of amusement since the season ended. I especially enjoyed catching the bugger out several times on numerous threads. But now he just grinds everyone's gears, which of course is his main objective on here.

So, he's past his sell-by date and the best way to deal with him is to ignore him or tell the kunt to phuck off.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:08 - Jul 1 with 1368 viewsMusical_Swan

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:00 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Because they are very handsomely paid and instances like this are unacceptable. It's delayed the progression of our club.

Unacceptable! Jeez! Have we been relegated? Nope. Have we accured shite loads of debt and pissed money down the drain? Nope. Have we sold our souls and changed our home shirts to black and put a giraffe on our badge? Nope.

What's unacceptable is your constant negative nit picking. Now please give it a rest.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:08 - Jul 1 with 1365 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:08 - Jul 1 by Musical_Swan

Unacceptable! Jeez! Have we been relegated? Nope. Have we accured shite loads of debt and pissed money down the drain? Nope. Have we sold our souls and changed our home shirts to black and put a giraffe on our badge? Nope.

What's unacceptable is your constant negative nit picking. Now please give it a rest.

It's constructive criticism not negative nit picking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024