Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... 17:38 - Jul 1 with 9343 viewsNaughty71

I did have a shower when I got back home though...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:12 - Jul 1 with 1583 viewsJethroJack

Rhys aka Dwight....for the second time on this thread.... phuck off.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:12 - Jul 1 with 1582 viewsMusical_Swan

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 22:08 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's constructive criticism not negative nit picking.

About something 'you're not concerned about.' That'll be nit picking then.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 07:42 - Jul 2 with 1532 viewsNaughty71

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 10:36 - Jul 2 with 1500 viewsLeonisGod

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 by Tom1912

It's prudent not to rush in it when it will be a huge outlay that doesn't have a huge impact on revenue on a year to year basis. Long term it is very important for the club, but training ground and squad investment were higher on the list when we came up.

I do agree that we should have been expanding this summer rather than next summer but there's a lot of hoops we need to jump through to get it off the ground. Should we have started with the application sooner? Yes. But I'd rather we take the prudent approach and be a year late than rush in too quickly.

We really should have the first tranche of the extension open by the start of the 15/16 season though.

Spot on. There are several example of clubs building new stands only for them to remain a millstone around their neck. I too would have liked it to have been done sooner. Who knows, we may go down this year (hopefully not!) and then the opportunity for a couple of years higher attendances will have been lost. But absolutely the new training facilities should have taken priority.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 11:12 - Jul 2 with 1494 viewsUplandsJack

I am quick enough to point out where our board have had shortcomings in my opinion but on this issue I think they have been pretty much spot on...
Just remember on 2 seasons ago our Premier League players were sharing gym facilities with the public at the Glamorgan Health & Fitness Club...
We now have a state of the art youth academy set up and are well on the way to a top class first team training facility... These are things we needed to develop for now and also the long term future...
The relevant planning permission has been applied for and is ongoing, so that once all the previously mentioned work is completed, we can look at actually starting to expand a stadium which lets not forget we don't even own!!!
No DYSS I'm sorry but you are well wide of the mark....
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:37 - Jul 2 with 1445 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:20 - Jul 1 by Drizzle

[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 21:20]

Thank God you're back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:24 - Jul 2 with 1433 viewsNeath_Jack

The East stand is scheduled to start this September.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:35 - Jul 2 with 1427 viewsjohnlangy

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:24 - Jul 2 by Neath_Jack

The East stand is scheduled to start this September.

First i've heard. As I understood it was starting in January. Where did you hear this ?
Login to get fewer ads

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:40 - Jul 2 with 1426 viewsNeath_Jack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:35 - Jul 2 by johnlangy

First i've heard. As I understood it was starting in January. Where did you hear this ?

I didn't hear it anywhere. Realistically it will be later than Sept.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024