Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... 13:48 - Jul 4 with 2569 viewstimcocking

In this day and age to say live on air 'he should have put a skirt on' after a weak chip shot is just such an incredibly dumb thing to say, asking for trouble. Will they never learn?

That said the fact people get so upset about things like this is bloody ridiculous if you ask me; far bigger problems in the world.

zzzzz
So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 20:51 - Jul 4 with 523 viewsnewgolddream

Lawrenson is just another member of BBC's appalling line-up of pundits.
So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 20:58 - Jul 4 with 516 viewsjamois

So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 17:14 - Jul 4 by saxbend

Speaking of Lawrenson, Shearer and Townsend, this won't be to everyone's tastes, but probably to some people's. It would help if you've seen the original Brett Domino video first though :)

Response to Brett Domino - Creating Pop Tracks Wi…:

Troll an alpha congregation!! lol. Is that your idea of fun?!

What was with the tortoise?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 21:03 - Jul 4 with 514 viewssaxbend

So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 20:58 - Jul 4 by jamois

Troll an alpha congregation!! lol. Is that your idea of fun?!

What was with the tortoise?

You get out what you put in. ;)

He's a pet and very easy to work with.
So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 04:05 - Jul 5 with 472 viewstimcocking

So Mark Lawrensen has put his foot in it... on 19:23 - Jul 4 by DylanP

So, Timcocking, you are criticizing him for making the comment and then criticizing those who criticize him. Sounds like you are criticizing yourself, which certainly is a new approach, in these sort of cases!

I wasn't criticising him per se, that comment doesn't bother me in the slightest (although i wouldn't have said it was comedy genius). I was more highlighting what a dumb move in this day and age to give the PC brigade the ammunition to be rid of him.

And point number two was simply that i hate all this politically correct bollocks. Not really sure why several people would take issue with me expressing two totally unrelated points, but there you go, certainly not unexpected on this happy go lucky friendly forum :-)

What i really hate (which will of course have people rushing to say 'well why read it then', sigh) is this new fangled habit where every tom, dick, and harry rushes onto 'social media' (aaaarrrggghhh fckin' social media!) to jump on the bandwagon of slating the unfortunate person who made a minor transgression. Seems like minor celebrities rushing to score points. As if they've never said anything sexist before, the hypocritical tw@ts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024