Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross McCormack 10:37 - Jul 8 with 3104 viewsSwissdale

£11million to Fulham. Shows how ridiculous the parachute payments have got that a championship club can afford to pay that to another championship club.

Surely some of that will be earmarked for Leeds to go out and buy. Did Lund and Hogan catch anyone's eye in the FA cup game last season? Both were brilliant on the day.
Ross McCormack on 10:42 - Jul 8 with 3095 viewsSaxonDale

If they enquire about either we'll just say they were born on the 17th
Ross McCormack on 11:14 - Jul 8 with 3035 viewsoddjob007

Hopefully the change in management will have erased any memories!

Assume they will sign plenty of Jonny Foreigners, given the owner is in charge of all transfers.
Ross McCormack on 12:18 - Jul 8 with 2921 viewsboromat

I don't think they will but if they did come in for Hogan at least we know they have an £11 million pot (at least). ;-)

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ross McCormack on 14:11 - Jul 8 with 2773 viewsdingdangblue

I dont remember any potential 11million pound players for Leeds that day - a few for Dale maybe.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ross McCormack on 14:13 - Jul 8 with 2769 viewsAtThePeake

Ross McCormack on 14:11 - Jul 8 by dingdangblue

I dont remember any potential 11million pound players for Leeds that day - a few for Dale maybe.

I genuinely think that it's justified. Leeds know that without him (and still placed on temporary embargo for the time being), they'll really struggle this season), whereas Fulham's main issue last season was a lack of a goalscorer. He could be the key difference between promotion and no promotion and isn't getting in the Premier League worth something like £40m anyway?

28 goals in 43 games for a very average team in that divsion last season. Feeding off the likes of Kacaniklic, Ruiz and Dejagah his goals will be the difference in my opinion.

Tangled up in blue.

Ross McCormack on 16:32 - Jul 8 with 2692 viewsBrierls

Ross McCormack on 14:13 - Jul 8 by AtThePeake

I genuinely think that it's justified. Leeds know that without him (and still placed on temporary embargo for the time being), they'll really struggle this season), whereas Fulham's main issue last season was a lack of a goalscorer. He could be the key difference between promotion and no promotion and isn't getting in the Premier League worth something like £40m anyway?

28 goals in 43 games for a very average team in that divsion last season. Feeding off the likes of Kacaniklic, Ruiz and Dejagah his goals will be the difference in my opinion.

Would be interesting to see the breakdown on the fee. If it's heavily based on goals scored, promotion clause etc then I agree with you, it could be worth £11M to Fulham. If the fee is closer to £11M without clauses, then there's no way that McCormack is worth that sort of money.

I doubt Ruiz will be a Fulham player come the start of the season. He was farmed out to PSV at the backend of last season, probably because he didn't fancy busting a gut in Magath's regime.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 16:33]
Ross McCormack on 16:50 - Jul 8 with 2672 viewsBrierls

Shamelessly stolen from Twitter...

Ross McCormack and Konstantinos Mitroglou cost Fulham £23M.
Coutinho and Sturridge cost Liverpool £20M.
Ross McCormack on 23:54 - Jul 8 with 2488 viewsdingdangblue

Ross McCormack on 16:50 - Jul 8 by Brierls

Shamelessly stolen from Twitter...

Ross McCormack and Konstantinos Mitroglou cost Fulham £23M.
Coutinho and Sturridge cost Liverpool £20M.

And Luiz cost PSG 50Mill.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024