Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 12:43 - Jul 13 with 9071 viewsswanseacityfan

http://fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk/news/4926-crystal-palace-transfer-tottenham-mid

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Gylfi on 16:33 - Jul 13 with 2948 viewsScoobyWho

Gylfi on 13:08 - Jul 13 by blaine_scfc

I'd be amazed if he went there. Haven't they agreed a fee for Caulker aswell? Where are they getting all this cash from?

The premier league has clubs in it who get basic tv terms of 68 million a year. Not inc gate receipts, etc ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gylfi on 16:40 - Jul 13 with 2921 viewsairedale

Gylfi on 16:03 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

It's Croydon mind. I lived not far from there for a couple of years and believe me it's not like it's the Kings Road over there.

Croydon is not the end of the world.

But you can see it from there though.
Gylfi on 17:31 - Jul 13 with 2818 viewssnork44

Gylfi on 16:40 - Jul 13 by airedale

Croydon is not the end of the world.

But you can see it from there though.

Croydon is one of the few places that a thermo nuclear strike would actually improve the shithole!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Gylfi on 17:38 - Jul 13 with 2791 viewssomersetsimon

Gylfi on 14:26 - Jul 13 by Natterjack

If he goes to Palace instead of us then I'll be gutted (that's assuming Monk is in for him)

How a player of his flair and ability could pick the anti-football created by Pullis is beyond me.

Croydon or the Gower isn't much of a choice either.

I though the quality of Palace's football improved as the season went on.
As far as Gylfi is concerned, between Palace and Swansea he has a choice of two mid table teams where he is likely to earn the same amount of money and his career prospects are about the same. Palace have the advantage that he wouldn't have to move (maybe he has young kids?). We have the advantage that he knows he would fit well into the team and playing style. Also, if Ben Davies is going to Spurs then we have a good bargaining position.
Gylfi on 17:43 - Jul 13 with 2769 viewseddie71

Gylfi on 17:38 - Jul 13 by somersetsimon

I though the quality of Palace's football improved as the season went on.
As far as Gylfi is concerned, between Palace and Swansea he has a choice of two mid table teams where he is likely to earn the same amount of money and his career prospects are about the same. Palace have the advantage that he wouldn't have to move (maybe he has young kids?). We have the advantage that he knows he would fit well into the team and playing style. Also, if Ben Davies is going to Spurs then we have a good bargaining position.

If they have alreadly accepted the bid then we have no advantage in bargaining. We could offer the same bid which they would doubtless accept then it would be up to Gylfi.
Gylfi on 21:42 - Jul 14 with 2562 viewsRobert

Gylfi on 13:46 - Jul 13 by adamswan

Sad fact is, the majority of players are more concerned about the area they live in and where they can spend their "hard" earned cash than the football team they play for. Any offer comes in from a London club in the prem, wouldn't matter if we were finishing 5th in the prem year on year, they would still go to any other London club even if they were finishing 15th/16th.

Gylfi really liked our club and the City of Swansea. They say he is very calm and level headed so I would imagine living in Swansea is good for him. He will never go to Crystal Palace. I think the deal from Spurs to Swans will be done in the next 2-5 days.
Gylfi on 22:52 - Jul 14 with 2342 viewsAngelRangelQS

The papers were reporting today that he wants to stay at spurs and that he doesn't want to go to palace.

I don't know if they're one and the same or whether it's just he's not keen on palace. Hopefully that's the case.
Gylfi on 23:57 - Jul 14 with 2219 viewsbudegan

Since he left what kind of response has he got from our lot when paths have crossed?
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 10:03 - Jul 15 with 2024 viewsJACKARSE

Gylfi on 22:52 - Jul 14 by AngelRangelQS

The papers were reporting today that he wants to stay at spurs and that he doesn't want to go to palace.

I don't know if they're one and the same or whether it's just he's not keen on palace. Hopefully that's the case.

He'll stay at Spurs IMO and pick up his £55k a week while trying to break into the team with Pinocchio ....... his girlfriend only wants to live in London ....... would you argue with that ..........

]
Gylfi on 10:12 - Jul 15 with 2000 viewssomersetsimon

Gylfi on 10:03 - Jul 15 by JACKARSE

He'll stay at Spurs IMO and pick up his £55k a week while trying to break into the team with Pinocchio ....... his girlfriend only wants to live in London ....... would you argue with that ..........

]

Maybe we ought to remember that footballers still have a life outside the game and may take other things in consideration with a potential move. If any of us were offered a new job elsewhere in the country, even with slightly better pay or career prospects, would we automatically accept?
Gylfi on 10:19 - Jul 15 with 1970 viewsJackSomething

Gylfi on 10:12 - Jul 15 by somersetsimon

Maybe we ought to remember that footballers still have a life outside the game and may take other things in consideration with a potential move. If any of us were offered a new job elsewhere in the country, even with slightly better pay or career prospects, would we automatically accept?

Not if she told us we couldn't.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gylfi on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 1905 viewsLohengrin

Gylfi on 10:19 - Jul 15 by JackSomething

Not if she told us we couldn't.

Corrr! as Bernard Bresslaw would have said.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Gylfi on 10:34 - Jul 16 with 1747 viewsLeonisGod

Gylfi on 13:08 - Jul 13 by blaine_scfc

I'd be amazed if he went there. Haven't they agreed a fee for Caulker aswell? Where are they getting all this cash from?

TV money presumably.

This board will go into meltdown if Ben goes to spurs and gylfi goes to Palace
[Post edited 16 Jul 2014 10:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024