Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:08 - Jul 16 with 14865 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

vs

I'm going with 4-2 to Chivas

#InGarryWeTrust
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 0:22]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:18 - Jul 16 with 7400 viewsjacktar

I'm not sure of the significance of your pics DYSS but tbh I don't with most of your posts. You may well be right that we won't win, as Chivas are more advanced in their pre-season preparations than we are but a good test I'm sure.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:18 - Jul 16 with 7396 viewsdan_swansea

2-0 Swansea

Is kick off at 2am?

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:21 - Jul 16 with 7378 viewsCaliforniaJack

Chivas are a very decent side in the Mexican League. This is NOT about the result - it is about getting back to playing and working as a team.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:25 - Jul 16 with 7360 viewsSimonM

Gareth Vincent on twitter just said it's possible there may be a crowd in excess of 30,000 in Milwaukee for our game tonight. Very impressed if that's the case.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:34 - Jul 16 with 7320 viewsCaliforniaJack

As I mentioned in another thread earlier Chivas has a Big following in the States. Not surprised at all to see the crowd in excess of 25 thousand.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:35 - Jul 16 with 7310 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:18 - Jul 16 by jacktar

I'm not sure of the significance of your pics DYSS but tbh I don't with most of your posts. You may well be right that we won't win, as Chivas are more advanced in their pre-season preparations than we are but a good test I'm sure.

I just wanted to post the two Mexican cartel brothers from Breaking Bad as they're the first thing I think of when I think of Mexico.

When I think of Wales I think of choirs and Paul Potts.

I also posted the two teams mascots.

I hope we get through the game with no injuries.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:42 - Jul 16 with 7277 viewsepaul

possible link to stream

http://live2sport.com/chivas-guadalajara-vs-swansea-city-jul-16-2014-live-stream

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:47 - Jul 16 with 7253 viewsDarran

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:35 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just wanted to post the two Mexican cartel brothers from Breaking Bad as they're the first thing I think of when I think of Mexico.

When I think of Wales I think of choirs and Paul Potts.

I also posted the two teams mascots.

I hope we get through the game with no injuries.

Paul Potts isn't from Wales but he does live there now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:53 - Jul 16 with 7240 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:47 - Jul 16 by Darran

I never knew that, thank you. I always had this idea he lived in Port Talbot or somewhere close and therefore just assumed he was Welsh. Oh well.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:55 - Jul 16 with 7228 viewsDarran

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:53 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I never knew that, thank you. I always had this idea he lived in Port Talbot or somewhere close and therefore just assumed he was Welsh. Oh well.

He's lived in Port Toilet for about ten years I think,he's from Bristol.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Jul 17 with 7199 viewsLiberty

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:47 - Jul 16 by Darran

Why ' there now', not ' here now ' ?. Wales is home, surely.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Jul 17 with 7185 viewsDarran

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Jul 17 by Liberty

Why ' there now', not ' here now ' ?. Wales is home, surely.

FFS mun Libs here then.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:08 - Jul 17 with 7183 viewsmalagajack

if this commentary is live then its ok if you have a bit of spanish, if not then wait for the gooooooooool and try and catch the name of the scorer afterwards. doesnt sound too promising but thats it as far as i can tell, otherwise buenas noches and lets not worry about transfers what will be will be.

http://www.chivasdecorazon.com.mx/radiochivas/lista
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:08 - Jul 17 with 7183 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Small news article (including video report) on tonight's game;

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/Preparations-underway-for-soccer-match-at-Mill

Tickets being sold to people in nearly 30 states caught my eye. Impressive.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:14 - Jul 17 with 7163 viewsLiberty

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:07 - Jul 17 by Darran

FFS mun Libs here then.

Fcuk, thought you may have emigrated for a moment

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:21 - Jul 17 with 7145 viewslondonlisa2001

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:08 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Small news article (including video report) on tonight's game;

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/Preparations-underway-for-soccer-match-at-Mill

Tickets being sold to people in nearly 30 states caught my eye. Impressive.

imagine the number of states that Bath City would have sold tickets in :-)
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:23 - Jul 17 with 7135 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:21 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

imagine the number of states that Bath City would have sold tickets in :-)

Imagine how many more if we played 1 or 2 more significant matches like the other teams travelling to the USA are doing? All this way for 1 match seems rather silly.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:25 - Jul 17 with 7130 viewslondonlisa2001

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:23 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Imagine how many more if we played 1 or 2 more significant matches like the other teams travelling to the USA are doing? All this way for 1 match seems rather silly.

you know that we've gone there because of the excellent facilities etc and the chance to build on existing local links - why do you keep going on about it?
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:27 - Jul 17 with 7127 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:25 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

you know that we've gone there because of the excellent facilities etc and the chance to build on existing local links - why do you keep going on about it?

Because I think on the whole it has been very badly organised.

We've gone too early with key members of the squad missing and we're only playing 1 meaningful match. I think we should have done better with this.

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:34 - Jul 17 with 7113 viewslondonlisa2001

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:27 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Because I think on the whole it has been very badly organised.

We've gone too early with key members of the squad missing and we're only playing 1 meaningful match. I think we should have done better with this.

I said earlier that i agreed that we could have gone later - maybe it just didn't work like that though.

We haven't gone there to play matches have we - we've gone to train and as a marketing exercise. As someone pointed out earlier, the other teams are mostly somewhere at the moment and the big teams will have loads of players missing because of the world cup. You're insisting on missing the point of why we've gone.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:37 - Jul 17 with 7101 viewsLiberty

Think at this stage, its alot about team building and results are not the be all and end all.

Lots more pre season games ahead.

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:43 - Jul 17 with 7076 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:34 - Jul 17 by londonlisa2001

I said earlier that i agreed that we could have gone later - maybe it just didn't work like that though.

We haven't gone there to play matches have we - we've gone to train and as a marketing exercise. As someone pointed out earlier, the other teams are mostly somewhere at the moment and the big teams will have loads of players missing because of the world cup. You're insisting on missing the point of why we've gone.

I completley understand that it is for marketing / exposure reasons. The same reaons every other team is going. It's just we seem to be doing a lot less in terms of visiting different cities doing this compared to the rest.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 0:44]

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:50 - Jul 17 with 7053 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:43 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I completley understand that it is for marketing / exposure reasons. The same reaons every other team is going. It's just we seem to be doing a lot less in terms of visiting different cities doing this compared to the rest.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 0:44]

well we're visiting 2 big cities, and maybe we've thought that given we are very small fry compared to the big clubs then we should concentrate on really getting known in a couple of areas rather than a quick visit with little impact.

It's interesting that they are estimating 1500 Swans 'supporters' there tonight which is pretty good going - I've been in the Vetch with less than that for a league match.

We've also been building a lot of links with the schools etc - giving out stacks of old shirts and so on - again I imagine it's about making sure we really get into a particular area before we spread out. Those school kids have spent good time watching us / meeting players etc so stand a good chance of actually following us going forward. If we just did a Man Utd style in and out, we wouldn't make an impression.
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:03 - Jul 17 with 7012 viewsjackypaddywacky

Im off tomorrow so going make most of it and try watch the stream
C.D. Guadalajara vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:13 - Jul 17 with 6986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

SWANS: Fabianski, Rangel (capt), Bartley, Chico, Kingsley, Richards, Shelvey, Sheehan, Routledge, Bray, Gomis.

CHIVAS: Rodriguez, Vidrio, Pereira, Salcido, Rodriguez, Arce, Castro, Toledo, Reyna, De Nigris, Bravo (c).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024