Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snowboarding Japan/South Korea Help 13:15 - Jul 21 with 1665 viewsLOTR

Clearly not much going on in the transfer market so thought i'd see if anyone had any tips or advice for a potential ski trip to either Japan or South Korea this January. Flying up from Perth, have been told both destinations are fantastic for snowboarding/skiing but just thought i'd see if anyone on here have any advice.

Looking for some advice as to where to stay, how to get to the ski fields, prices etc.

Thanks in advance

LOTR
Snowboarding Japan/South Korea Help on 13:27 - Jul 21 with 1657 viewsTonto

its on my list of places to go, but not made it yet... that view at Neiseko is just jaw dropping.

a couple of things I am aware of - they dont speak great English in the ski resorts. many of the resorts are built around on large hotel complex, rather than it being a town.

let us know how you get on!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Snowboarding Japan/South Korea Help on 13:34 - Jul 21 with 1650 viewsLOTR

Snowboarding Japan/South Korea Help on 13:27 - Jul 21 by Tonto

its on my list of places to go, but not made it yet... that view at Neiseko is just jaw dropping.

a couple of things I am aware of - they dont speak great English in the ski resorts. many of the resorts are built around on large hotel complex, rather than it being a town.

let us know how you get on!

Thanks mate, yea we've looked into Niseko, it does look fantastic, i've boarded in Europe and also North America and want to give Japan a go, just trying to suss out prices once we've arrived in Tokyo, it's 1000km up to the resort, so best bet is probably to fly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024