Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill 20:36 - Aug 4 with 3980 viewsIrishR

Would have thought if we did bid 5 mill for Lashelles that it would represent better value but I suppose considering they will be loaned back for the yeah it is a good deal for forest as they will play a big part in their success, and for newcastle they will be every presents for forest building their game. Shame as i would of loved to see Lashelles at QPR.
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 20:48 - Aug 4 with 3933 viewsrsonist

This deal doesn't make any sense, not least because it was done behind Pearce's back. Lascelles was contracted til 2016 so you can only assume the Forest owner was desperate for short term funds. (Some other reports have this deal at £7m btw).

I'd like to think that if we were offered Lascelles for £5m provided we let him stay on loan for another year we would have strongly considered it, but maybe we're focusing on the short term too.

Rumours now that Burnley are in for Lansbury - would be a good alternative to Fer...
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 3912 viewsWeaverQPR

We would of probs paid 8m for Lascelles and they let two go for 5m

@WeavQPR

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 3865 viewsIrishR

Pearce is not a happy man it seems, I suppose the owner will look on it as 5-7m plus they keep the players and can potentially get to the promise land with them both still in the team so the loss of 3-4 mill selling them separately will make be more then covered should they go up. If it pays off its a good move. Selling Lansbury(should it happen) after this however is not the best way to keep fans onside.
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 08:45 - Aug 5 with 3509 viewsDiscodroid

would love too see lansbury here, still feel we are very, very light in midfield even with mutch(excellent signing).

Karl Henry is never a premiership midfield player as long as ive got a left hand parting, and who knows how ali's knees will stand up .

still time to get another midfielder in
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 8:47]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 3325 viewsTacticalR

Nottingham Forest owner and chairman Fawaz al-Hasawi insists Stuart Pearce was involved in the decision to sell Jamaal Lascelles and Karl Darlow.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/05/nottingham-forest-stuart-pearce-

Air hostess clique

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 22:28 - Aug 5 with 3168 viewsthemodfather

forgive me..we are prem lge...who are these named players???
never heard of either
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 22:37 - Aug 5 with 3152 viewsdaveB

it's not a bad deal for Forest, they get cash and get to keep the players for a year as well. A clever way around FFP
Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 23:21 - Aug 5 with 3120 viewsTacticalR

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 22:28 - Aug 5 by themodfather

never heard of either

Part of the gang that duffed us up on Boxing Day last year.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 23:41 - Aug 5 with 3104 viewsNorthernr

Laschelles and Darlow for 5 mill on 22:28 - Aug 5 by themodfather

never heard of either

Jesus Christ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024