Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's all very convenient 09:53 - Aug 5 with 2333 viewsstraightatthewall

Frankly, the performance of AVFTT on fansonline was about as reliable as Ukranian air traffic control. So while a change of platform is not a surprise, perhaps we should stop a moment and wonder just why it has been done at this precise moment?

Has there ever been a more volatile period in the history of Blackpool football club? Has the club - and by that I mean it's owners - ever suffered as much abuse and ill-feeling from the supporters as its been doing recently? I can't recall a time.
AVFTT has certainly been a major rallying point for those wishing to highlight the inadequacies of the Oyston family, ironic really, when you could see how much the site was controlled by pro-Oyston types.

So, perhaps I'm being overly cynical, but I wonder whether this conveniently timed move, has been deliberately brought forward in order to slow down traffic and quell the rebellion ahead of other distracting factors such as games of football. Expect lots of new headline stories about corners being turned, patience being pleaded for and the threat to angel faced tots from football agents who are greedy parasites.

Congratulations TeamAVFTT, you have achieved NOTHING!

P.S. As if to prove a point. There is no 9-ball smiley. Only those not in love with all things BFC related would forget such a cornerstone of the previous site. However there is a clap smiley which may or may not come in handy in the future.....

Yours in Sport
SATW

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

It's all very convenient on 09:58 - Aug 5 with 2306 viewsLimechase

Embrace change, Best to change before the season starts, Going to take some getting used to, but hey, I spend enough time on here, & I'm a quick learner..

The real test will be whats it like under load..... Saturday will be the ultimate test, as we go four up against a fancied Florist side, to keep the Hoo Doo intact..

AVFTT IS DEAD

LONG LIVE AVFTT!!!

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

It's all very convenient on 10:00 - Aug 5 with 2297 viewsstraightatthewall

Oh, I've no doubt it will stand up to the test if we're winning.....Know what I mean....

It's all very convenient on 10:01 - Aug 5 with 2276 viewsMephistopheles

Upvoted
It's all very convenient on 10:05 - Aug 5 with 2253 viewsSeasideGeezer

Yeah, you're definitely the real SATW.
It's all very convenient on 10:05 - Aug 5 with 2250 viewsAVFTT

It's all very convenient on 10:00 - Aug 5 by straightatthewall

Oh, I've no doubt it will stand up to the test if we're winning.....Know what I mean....

SATW - favourite post of the day! The boring details are that FOL has sadly fallen apart, the server kept updating the software (thus the crashes), the software isn't big enough, the talk of a redesign would have left us off line for a few days and we have been looking round for about 6 months for a new site to satisfy everyone and we think this is it. Whatsmore this site has full time staff working on it and a server that should keep us on line. Probably where FOL should have been 5 years ago but sadly was never achieved.

BTW - if we win our opening 10 games can we take any credit!
It's all very convenient on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 2235 viewsstraightatthewall

It's all very convenient on 10:05 - Aug 5 by AVFTT

SATW - favourite post of the day! The boring details are that FOL has sadly fallen apart, the server kept updating the software (thus the crashes), the software isn't big enough, the talk of a redesign would have left us off line for a few days and we have been looking round for about 6 months for a new site to satisfy everyone and we think this is it. Whatsmore this site has full time staff working on it and a server that should keep us on line. Probably where FOL should have been 5 years ago but sadly was never achieved.

BTW - if we win our opening 10 games can we take any credit!

Classic Oyston techno spin. Blind em with science and the proles will forget about the money! I ain't falling for it Jobs. I know when I'm being duped.

It's all very convenient on 10:14 - Aug 5 with 2219 viewsphil007tangerine

The timing is... interesting.

We'll see how pro-oyston the moderators are on here

I think it can be pretty accurately measured by the number of times philquatre/atilla etc is banned in any given season

It's all very convenient on 10:19 - Aug 5 with 2196 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

It's all very convenient on 10:14 - Aug 5 by phil007tangerine

The timing is... interesting.

We'll see how pro-oyston the moderators are on here

I think it can be pretty accurately measured by the number of times philquatre/atilla etc is banned in any given season

I tend to agree with the OP who ever he or she is

The seeker of truth and justice

Login to get fewer ads

It's all very convenient on 10:22 - Aug 5 with 2179 viewsstraightatthewall

It's all very convenient on 10:19 - Aug 5 by Owain_Glyndwr

I tend to agree with the OP who ever he or she is

I'm SATW, who else would I be.

BTW - 3 bottles of Lowenbrau for £3 at Bargain Booze. While stocks last.

It's all very convenient on 10:31 - Aug 5 with 2144 viewsOwain_Glyndwr

It's all very convenient on 10:22 - Aug 5 by straightatthewall

I'm SATW, who else would I be.

BTW - 3 bottles of Lowenbrau for £3 at Bargain Booze. While stocks last.

It must be you as I have no idea what you are on about

Good work

The seeker of truth and justice

It's all very convenient on 10:35 - Aug 5 with 2117 viewsstraightatthewall

It's all very convenient on 10:31 - Aug 5 by Owain_Glyndwr

It must be you as I have no idea what you are on about

Good work

That's simply because I'm a lot cleverer than you.

It's all very convenient on 10:36 - Aug 5 with 2109 viewsfleetwoodbry

You're an old cynic SATW, although I fully understand your views!!
It's all very convenient on 10:39 - Aug 5 with 2091 viewsphil007tangerine

It's all very convenient on 10:35 - Aug 5 by straightatthewall

That's simply because I'm a lot cleverer than you.

I believe DoL owns Bargain Booze in Poulton.

Bishop to Queen six SATW
It's all very convenient on 11:02 - Aug 5 with 2057 viewstangerinemoss

It's all very convenient on 10:39 - Aug 5 by phil007tangerine

I believe DoL owns Bargain Booze in Poulton.

Bishop to Queen six SATW

Considering how much we have all complained about the old site, I think it's a bit rich having a go at them for trying to get this done before the season starts. The mods are the mods are the mods, don't expect any change there, but no crashes would be good, and clearing out a lot of the multiple usernames helps

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

It's all very convenient on 11:08 - Aug 5 with 2043 viewsstraightatthewall

It's all very convenient on 11:02 - Aug 5 by tangerinemoss

Considering how much we have all complained about the old site, I think it's a bit rich having a go at them for trying to get this done before the season starts. The mods are the mods are the mods, don't expect any change there, but no crashes would be good, and clearing out a lot of the multiple usernames helps

Certain high profile moderators probably had more usernames than most. Robbie would often post as BasilRobbieReborn AND AVFTT on several occassions. One rule for one....

It's all very convenient on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 1986 viewsstraightatthewall

Bumped to acknowledge Clappers points about bookmarking.

They think they can erase history! The brass neck.....

It's all very convenient on 10:41 - Aug 6 with 1900 viewsstraightatthewall

Bumped again now that I've understood that the old site is still running as it was. Bad form with the lies fellas. Bad form indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024