Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? 09:16 - Aug 8 with 15937 viewsrigabeliever

Dave Bamber

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:45 - Aug 12 with 1030 viewsTOON_Seasider

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 06:50 - Aug 12 by Poolseasider

Eamon O'Keefe

Micky Burns
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:48 - Aug 12 with 1028 viewsSirJim

Micky Walsh or Bob Hatton

Poll: Should Jimmy Armfield recieve knighthood

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 12:21 - Aug 12 with 1021 viewsceecyder

Tony Green (Blackpool)
Bobby Charlton (Man U & England)
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 20:38 - Aug 12 with 1009 viewsgrimupnorth

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 12:21 - Aug 12 by ceecyder

Tony Green (Blackpool)
Bobby Charlton (Man U & England)

George Farm
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:43 - Aug 12 with 1004 viewsclwydian

Gordon Banks

Carl @clwydian BLACKPOOL FC LATEST (on Google play)

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:01 - Aug 13 with 1001 viewsrigabeliever

Can you imagine the poor kids watching Blackpool today being asked that question - David Perkins would be the answer!!

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 20:40 - Aug 14 with 990 viewssteve_g

Come on people we're close to getting the first ton on the new AVFTT .. don't let the other side win

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:38 - Aug 14 with 983 viewsMr_Brightside

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:16 - Aug 8 by BillyFY8

Mickey Walsh

I've already had one go but can I add Gary Lineker? Bit of a hero of mine in his day!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Login to get fewer ads

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:00 - Aug 14 with 983 viewsstu

Come we need our first ton

Tangerine is the new black

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:20 - Aug 15 with 977 viewsclarkestattoo

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:00 - Aug 14 by stu

Come we need our first ton

Paul Stewart for me .. followed his career ever since as well!

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:53 - Aug 15 with 976 viewsrigabeliever

As the original posters keep adding to this thread - I have my bat ready to raise in to the air to mark AVFTT's first century!

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:48 - Aug 15 with 974 viewswizzerboy

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:53 - Aug 15 by rigabeliever

As the original posters keep adding to this thread - I have my bat ready to raise in to the air to mark AVFTT's first century!

Allan Clarke.

1st B'pool hero Micky Walsh
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 11:13 - Aug 15 with 973 viewsBFC_Tim

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:48 - Aug 15 by wizzerboy

Allan Clarke.

1st B'pool hero Micky Walsh

Blimey Alan Clarke - bet not many will say him!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:40 - Aug 15 with 969 viewswizzerboy

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 11:13 - Aug 15 by BFC_Tim

Blimey Alan Clarke - bet not many will say him!!

There wont be too many ever heard of Allan Clarke on here mate
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 16:02 - Aug 15 with 958 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:40 - Aug 15 by wizzerboy

There wont be too many ever heard of Allan Clarke on here mate

I remember Alan Clarke (Dirty Leeds)

If I'm. eing totally honest, George Best

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:26 - Aug 16 with 948 viewstangerinedom

Imagine if you were to ask a new fan this in 20 years - answer: Neil Bishop
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:59 - Aug 16 with 948 viewsFleetwoodblack

King Suddick
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 13:55 - Aug 16 with 942 viewsTangerineDan1

Dave Bamber
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:03 - Aug 17 with 929 viewsMr_Brightside

I'll throw in Wes Hoolan for my 14 year old nephew - nice to know the youngsters had a few heroes as well!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 16:55 - Aug 17 with 925 viewsThe_Ghost

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:03 - Aug 17 by Mr_Brightside

I'll throw in Wes Hoolan for my 14 year old nephew - nice to know the youngsters had a few heroes as well!

Let's get this to 100 folks.
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:16 - Aug 17 with 920 viewsBFC_Tim

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 16:55 - Aug 17 by The_Ghost

Let's get this to 100 folks.

I'll throw in a little bump too

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 917 viewspooljimbo

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:16 - Aug 17 by BFC_Tim

I'll throw in a little bump too

Tony Ellis

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:24 - Aug 17 with 917 viewsthebigone

Can I just say by the way that my first football hero was actually my Dad who played in the local Wagon and Horses team in a Sunday league!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:30 - Aug 17 with 915 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Pivotal moment in AVFTT history coming up .. who's going to complete the ton

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 18:35 - Aug 17 with 913 viewsrigabeliever

Raises bat in the air at the achievement of AVFTT's first century

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024