Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The transfer window 19:29 - Aug 14 with 2940 viewsRamseyR

Now I know that some people love it...all the rumour, all the will they/won't they sign, we've made an approach for x, etc etc , but is there anyone else out there like me...who can't wait for it to end.
The way sky sports try and make stories out of everythingy, their ridiculous countdown ticker until the window closes and the endless banal discussion on a never ending number of threads.
I suspect I'm a bit old school, not very excitable and a miserable fcuker at heart, but does anyone feel the same?
The transfer window on 19:35 - Aug 14 with 2926 viewsHolser

Sky sports understands....
Sky sports believes.....

Oh do fck off

80's F block

The transfer window on 20:19 - Aug 14 with 2877 viewsessextaxiboy

I am an old git , but I quite like the last day . I try not to work if I can . I enjoy the stupidity of the reporters outside the ground with the kids behind , the rumours , Jim White and that Natalie woman . Harry through the window , its all a bit of panto and a good laugh IMO
The transfer window on 21:06 - Aug 14 with 2801 viewsloftboy

It's my youngest birthday on the last day, the day he was born I got a text at 11:30 from Paddocks telling me we had signed Leigterwood, as his birthday is a Sunday this year I'm gong to have a job watching it until he goes to bed.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The transfer window on 21:19 - Aug 14 with 2765 viewsNorthernr

Totally agree.
Constantly amazed at how keen people are to hear stuff that 90% of the time is complete nonsense. The whole ITK, hints, Sky Sports understands business is pathetic dick swinging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024