Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread 01:03 - Aug 23 with 15167 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 1:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Aug 23 with 2822 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Aug 23 by thedrownedman

Please feel free to share it!

Will do

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Aug 23 with 2738 viewsclement

http://footballhd.me/stream13.html

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Aug 23 with 2653 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Aug 23 by clement

http://footballhd.me/stream13.html

http://perform-generic-apple-live.adaptive.level3.net/apple/perform/generic/ch19 Not sure which channel, change the numbers after "ch" I will be

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Aug 23 with 2523 viewsTheFranchise

still no goals, Monk out!
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Aug 23 with 2480 viewskyswans

Ings has impressed me early
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Aug 23 with 2458 viewsRogueTrooper

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Aug 23 by kyswans

Ings has impressed me early

My link is not working, sorry guys

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Aug 23 with 2400 viewsmacthejack

Pull your f**king finger out Jonjo.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Aug 23 with 2365 viewskyswans

Way too loose with the ball, Jonjo
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Aug 23 with 2327 viewsjackypaddywacky

Close sirgy
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 23 with 2239 viewsDanielswan

DYEEEEER!!!!!!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Aug 23 with 2230 viewsTheFranchise

Yay!
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Aug 23 with 2218 viewsjackypaddywacky

Beautiful
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Aug 23 with 2203 viewskyswans

Dyer!!!
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Aug 23 with 1971 viewsLord_Bony

They lookin good...

I like...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Aug 23 with 1904 viewsperchrockjack

looks like being a long winter. Streams seem fecked ,to me anyway.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Aug 23 with 1840 viewsBLAZE

Bony hasnt had much in front of goal yet but his hold up and link up play has been sublime
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Aug 23 with 1822 viewshooplehead

we are comfortable enough but burnley have had far too much of the territory

i'm scared and my scrotum has crinkled up
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Aug 23 with 1815 viewswaynekerr55

Bazza Horne loves Wilf!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 1732 viewsperchrockjack

wayne. you gorra stream? all of wiziwig wont work

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 1733 viewsswanduck

We look good.

Top of the league.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 1730 viewskyswans

Great first half. We're outclassing Burnley in every way.
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 1715 viewsDanielswan

So much praise for Wilf from the commentator .... one would think he is in love

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Aug 23 with 1714 viewshooplehead

bony's been brilliant to be fair

all touch and guile

lovely

we could really do with a second
i'm not at all keen on these one goal leads
The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Aug 23 with 1657 viewsLord_Bony

cracking link

http://www.stadium-live.biz/Channel10.html

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Burnley Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Aug 23 with 1657 viewsjackypaddywacky

www.Footballhd.me/stream13.html good one
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 15:58]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024