Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry on Malky. 12:23 - Aug 23 with 5351 viewshighlandbill

Embarassing to see Harry give support to MM. Sometimes he should keep it shut. Mackay has been caught in the headlights and will probably never manage again (and rightly so).
There is too much "lads" stuff in football with wink wink nudge nudge attitudes in private while being a paragon in public. Kick it out!

At my age I should not be doing this!

Harry on Malky. on 21:11 - Aug 23 with 1071 viewsAntti_Heinola

Harry on Malky. on 18:58 - Aug 23 by 1MoreBrightonR

Here's what baffles me and this has nothing to do with what Mackay texted and the rights and wrongs of that...how the hell did Cardiff's private investigators get a warrant to search their houses!?

Can you imagine your employers legally searching your house!? I don't get how this was legally allowed.

I think only Moody's house was searched. And if you are an employer who believes you have been defrauded by an employee, which is what Cardiff believed, and you have enough evidence, I suppose you are able to get that ruling. The fact that Moody and Mackay both dropped their cases against Cardiff in May suggests there is some smoke at the very least.

Bare bones.

Harry on Malky. on 21:13 - Aug 23 with 1065 viewsAunt_Nelly

Harry on Malky. on 20:53 - Aug 23 by Hayesender

My employers (royal mail) can legally search my house

Yeah but if they tried, they'd turn up 2 weeks late at your neighbours house and leave a note asking you to call in at the depot last Friday before 12.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 21:16]
Harry on Malky. on 21:18 - Aug 23 with 1052 viewsDylanP

The point is that he made those comments when he didn't think he was being watched and, as such, they represent his true feelings/beliefs.

How can you have manager who is known to be a racist? The manager's job is to evaluate talent and provide guidance. You cannot trust the evaluation of a racist, coz they are biased. He shouldn't manage again not as a punishment, but because you cannot trust him. He is mentally ill and therefore not trustworthy. He is prejudice and is therefore likely to pre-judge a player based on irrelevant factors like race or sexual orientation. You want someone who gives your team the best chance of winning and clearly he won't do that.

As for SOG's sensationalist point about rapists and wifebeaters, that is clearly just a wind-up. Obviously, you wouldn't want a manager who was a rapist or wifebeater (albeit for different reasons) Rapists and wifebeaters clearly have no moral compass and couldn't possibly act as mentor and guide to the players. Plus, their actions are so vile that you wouldn't want to be associated with them in any way. I am not aware of any rapists or wifebeaters that are managing in English football.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Harry on Malky. on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 1042 viewsJigsore

^good post

I think the FA ought to be think about giving him a ban for a year or two. People need to know this kind of thing isn't acceptable - but don't ban him for life. The man is practically unemployable anyway. Why would any black player want to play for him again? Hell why would any white player?

Sending around a message of 'black monopoly' is distasteful but not indicative of racism imo. You might as well complain about people saying white people can't dance. However 'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.' just sounds like plain racism to me, it's not even at the same notorious level as 'banter' (i.e being a c*nt). The anti-semitic and homophobic slurs were also in no way funny... just intolerant.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Harry on Malky. on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 1042 viewsHayesender

Harry on Malky. on 21:13 - Aug 23 by Aunt_Nelly

Yeah but if they tried, they'd turn up 2 weeks late at your neighbours house and leave a note asking you to call in at the depot last Friday before 12.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 21:16]

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Harry on Malky. on 14:10 - Aug 24 with 926 viewshighlandbill

As I started this maybe I can have the last word.I don't think MM will work again in high profile cootie,I certainly think he should not. J USTIFICATION . One of the lovely things about football today is,at the end of a match you see players from opposing teams embrace each other regardless of race,colour etc.I am convinced that "on the field" football has made a huge contribution to healthier race relations (the odd John Terry excepted).This cannot be said of someh fans nor apparently some management.Just imagine...you are a black player and you've had a poor game,you are coming off the pitch and there is the boss standing with folded arms giving you the evil eye. The thing is you know he has been tweeting about. Black c**** and there is no chance of him helping you to regain form.How do you feel?Shit I would imagine. So let's get these shits out of the game.

At my age I should not be doing this!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024