Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Federico Fernandez 22:23 - Aug 26 with 11353 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A very concerning debut indeed.

He constantly dived in to his man everytime the player he was watching received the ball to feet, most often conceding a foul or being taken out of play with a simple 1 - 2.

Whenever he faced an aerial duel he lost most of those too, even when he did win them they went straight out for throws not much further than where he was standing.

I hope it's just a bit of rust but I dread to think what taller, stronger and more intelligent strikers will do to him because their big lump up front tonight gave him hell.

Bartley did okay by the way, as did Jazz and Dwight.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Federico Fernandez on 10:12 - Aug 27 with 1313 viewsJohnw102

Totally agree we would have done so much better signing an established CH such as Jonny Evans.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Federico Fernandez on 18:53 - Aug 27 with 1152 viewsOldjack

Federico Fernandez on 22:25 - Aug 26 by ScoobyWho

You were watching the wrong Fernandez, he was cool all evening, Man Utd missed out on a very good and reasonably priced World Cup defender.

Agree

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Federico Fernandez on 18:54 - Aug 27 with 1152 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this went well, didn't it?

Poll: Tory leader

Federico Fernandez on 19:33 - Aug 27 with 1073 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

JonTheJack is apparently the only person who also attended the game who has two working eyes and a mind of his own.

I will be keeping an eye out for his future posts from now on - he's one of the better posters.

Federico Fernandez on 19:59 - Aug 27 with 1009 viewsSwansNZ

Federico Fernandez on 19:33 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

JonTheJack is apparently the only person who also attended the game who has two working eyes and a mind of his own.

I will be keeping an eye out for his future posts from now on - he's one of the better posters.

Maybe you were blinded by the new lights

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Federico Fernandez on 20:03 - Aug 27 with 1008 viewsNeathJack

Federico Fernandez on 19:33 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I take it you are declining the opportunity to upload a photo of your ticket from last night?
Federico Fernandez on 20:10 - Aug 27 with 977 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Federico Fernandez on 19:59 - Aug 27 by SwansNZ

Maybe you were blinded by the new lights

I suspect it was Federico who was blinded by the lights, it would explain why he was so poor at aerial duels.

Federico Fernandez on 22:54 - Aug 27 with 859 viewsMusical_Swan

Not going into detail on FF. A lot's been said on the subject already. Thought he was composed, good distribution, (although I did see one crazy pass that was never going to come off!) and kept his shape well. A bit disappointed with his areal ability, but over all will easily grow into his 8 Mill price tag.

What I really wanted to bring up is DYSS's assessment of young Sheehan. I actually thought that he had an excellent game for his first real COMPETITIVE game. The guy's a youngster who didn't cost us a penny yet I felt he 'outshone' both Carrol and Fulton. The development potential for him is plain to see and will only get better with experience.

Well done lad. Welcome to the first team.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Login to get fewer ads

Federico Fernandez on 23:25 - Aug 27 with 827 viewsLord_Bony

Federico Fernandez on 10:02 - Aug 27 by JackSomething

When he refrains from bashing the board and personal insults (which do go way over the top at times), instead sticking to the football, T2C talks a lot of sense. Very unlike Dwight.

It would be a shame if T2C is banned while the likes of Dwight are tolerated.

Fernandez Is class...you don t get to play 30 international games for your country by being a mediocre player I can tell you. Thought he looked solid but it ll take a few games for him to gel with us...I think he s going to be great for the team and a good signing.

D.Y.S.S.= W.U.M.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:26]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024