Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment 20:00 - Sep 4 with 12559 viewsPhil_S

Seeing as this was being discussed on a different thread I thought it deserved a thread all of its own

What is your favourite moment from 13 years+ of JackArmy.net/Planet Swans?

For me it will always be Paltalkjack's meltdown where he accused me of cyber stalking him and was off to tell the police all about it. Monty was involved too.

I can even remember where I was reading it - was sat in a hotel room in Worthing with slow wifi but tears pouring down my cheeks as he went around in circles!
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 01:06 - Sep 5 with 1243 viewsdameedna

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 00:55 - Sep 5 by jackharris

I'm sure that's very true, however, I was referring to one thread in the midst of time. Not on your friendship with James. I think you need to direct your comments to T2C who seems to have commented on your alleged negative posts about James.

The Park Keeper on another site run by others that folded a while back. A few from that site came on here.

Getting banned from PalTalk during a war over Andy Robinson

... not meant to quote above
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 1:07]
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 01:09 - Sep 5 with 1237 viewsAquinas

Slightly off topic, but does Oldjack post on the non-football board?

I miss his exchanges.

Also is Landorerocks posting anymore?
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 01:33 - Sep 5 with 1213 viewsHighjack

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 01:00 - Sep 5 by ItchySphincter

"My arse is bleeding!"

Was that you HJ?

Unfortunately yes.

Spent Christmas day sitting on an ice pack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:12 - Sep 5 with 1156 viewsWarwickHunt

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 23:54 - Sep 4 by Darran

Yes they should to find out why you and others have always had a vendetta against Swansea City.

I won't mention the other I don't do personal.

F*ck me - agenda has been escalated to vendetta.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:21 - Sep 5 with 1150 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 00:02 - Sep 5 by Liberty

Really sad that , until now a respected Mod - ex, uses the confidential information gained by being a mod I.e. e- -mail, isp addresses etc against people. I realise that a certain ex mod used it while still a mod, but surprised to see ecb use it.

Phil, choose more wisely next time. No ego's. Could put people signing up if a mod uses as ammunition at a later date.

Some bitter people out there. Very bitter. Although becomes dog that barks with no bite, disabled or not.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 0:09]

Not true. Phil and/or Darran will confirm that since the move to this site I've had no clue how to check ISPs etc and even less inclination to do so. Educated guesswork, nothing more.

So wind your neck in.

Poll: Tory leader

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:23 - Sep 5 with 1144 viewsDarran

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:12 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

F*ck me - agenda has been escalated to vendetta.

You've never read the Guestbook then Philip?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:25 - Sep 5 with 1141 viewsWarwickHunt

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:21 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Not true. Phil and/or Darran will confirm that since the move to this site I've had no clue how to check ISPs etc and even less inclination to do so. Educated guesswork, nothing more.

So wind your neck in.

I think most people twigged it was Belfast Jack...
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:27 - Sep 5 with 1138 viewsDJack

Sid Hooper - a complete dribbling wuckfit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:34 - Sep 5 with 1131 viewsWarwickHunt

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:23 - Sep 5 by Darran

Not if I can help it - it makes this place look like the Oxford Union.

Although, as this thread is (or was...) about classic moments, "Emma" from Ponty's paella episode was f*cking gold.
You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:54 - Sep 5 with 1099 viewsDarran

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:21 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

So wind your neck in.

Yes I can confirm that Andrew is/was a f*ckwit as a Mod.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 09:09 - Sep 5 with 1084 viewsShonky

The World Trade center engraving thread.

Its just a ride...

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 09:22 - Sep 5 with 1062 viewsUxbridge

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:27 - Sep 5 by DJack

Sid Hooper - a complete dribbling wuckfit.

Ah Sid and Armchair. Debt is good, m'kay. Happy days. Remember when people thought Mozzer was sound until it turned out that he, like every bassey, could never cope when we had them under our heel. They've been fun.

Oh and +1 for the MTJ Havant meltdown. That was superb. Dav had some way to go to achieve those levels.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 09:39 - Sep 5 with 1025 views_

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:23 - Sep 5 by Darran

I have no idea what you keep on about. I think it's just you being your usual malicious, devious and sly self.

But between this, your repeated threats of violence towards me and you following me on Twitter can I respectfully ask you to go away now or I'll be speaking to the police. Ok?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:10 - Sep 5 with 1003 viewsDarran

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 09:39 - Sep 5 by _

I have no idea what you keep on about. I think it's just you being your usual malicious, devious and sly self.

But between this, your repeated threats of violence towards me and you following me on Twitter can I respectfully ask you to go away now or I'll be speaking to the police. Ok?

Yeah you crack on its 101 or 999.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:13 - Sep 5 with 997 viewsperchrockjack

WFT is in room 101 now.

Is this when I put forward the counter argument then leave ignore? as has been suggested.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:21 - Sep 5 with 983 views_

Can't we stay on thread please? I've had a gutsful of you two!!

(i'm being serious, Darran so back off now there's a good boy) - Phil, have a word. This was a good thread!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:30 - Sep 5 with 963 viewsDarran

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:21 - Sep 5 by _

Can't we stay on thread please? I've had a gutsful of you two!!

(i'm being serious, Darran so back off now there's a good boy) - Phil, have a word. This was a good thread!!

Try it then.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:35 - Sep 5 with 958 viewsperchrockjack

What are things like now DARREN now that there is peace in the valley and we ve all realised we re wasting our time on here .

I cant see from here but things seem like Hurricane Elmo is just over a week away and nothing much has changed.

Run for the hills and take your loved ones..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:40 - Sep 5 with 947 viewsDarran

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 10:35 - Sep 5 by perchrockjack

What are things like now DARREN now that there is peace in the valley and we ve all realised we re wasting our time on here .

I cant see from here but things seem like Hurricane Elmo is just over a week away and nothing much has changed.

Run for the hills and take your loved ones..

Very peaceful thank you Richard.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 18:03 - Sep 5 with 827 viewsDr_Winston

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 22:18 - Sep 4 by _

Stathanidiot that was him on here, yeah... He was the Father on the Guestbook.

UKIP candidate? What?? Hahaha....

Good lad is Kev. Had to be supporting the Swans with a Barry accent that strong.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 18:08 - Sep 5 with 798 viewsDr_Winston

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 09:22 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Ah Sid and Armchair. Debt is good, m'kay. Happy days. Remember when people thought Mozzer was sound until it turned out that he, like every bassey, could never cope when we had them under our heel. They've been fun.

Oh and +1 for the MTJ Havant meltdown. That was superb. Dav had some way to go to achieve those levels.

Mozzer was always a snidey bast*rd. Never took to him at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:13 - Sep 5 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 08:25 - Sep 5 by WarwickHunt

I think most people twigged it was Belfast Jack...

Yeah but you have to take into account that Liberty's a bit thick.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:14 - Sep 5 with 763 viewsJackfath

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:13 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but you have to take into account that Liberty's a bit thick.

A bit?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:16 - Sep 5 with 760 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 18:08 - Sep 5 by Dr_Winston

Mozzer was always a snidey bast*rd. Never took to him at all.

Remember his constant "Ooh, things are much tougher in the Championship" every f*cking thread when they were one and sometimes two leagues above us. Patronising f*ckwit. Disappeared when we caught them up.

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:17 - Sep 5 with 756 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'r Favourite Ever Planet Swans/Jackarmy.net Moment on 19:14 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

A bit?

I was being kind. It's a care in the community thing.

Looking forward to seeing his early hours response to this when I log on tomorrow. I bet it'll be rambling, paranoid and make very little sense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024