Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 12:26 - Sep 7 with 9004 viewsLiam

Go support Wales qualify for a decent price.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets-english/details/event.aspx?itemref=415

Wales v Bosnia-Herzegovina - Friday 10th October 2014, 7.45pm ko
Wales v Cyprus - Monday 13th October 2014, 7.45pm ko
Wales v Belgium - Friday 12th June 2015, 7.45pm ko
Wales v Israel - Sunday 6th September 2015, 5pm ko
Wales v Andorra - Tuesday 13th October 2015, 7.45pm ko
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:28 - Sep 7 with 6063 viewsScoobyWho

All those games are at Cardiff city's ground.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:31 - Sep 7 with 6050 viewsLiam

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:28 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

Just realised that after posting...
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:36 - Sep 7 with 6034 viewsChief

and there'll be a shite attendance there,

but its us in west Wales who 'don't follow Wales'.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:40 - Sep 7 with 6018 viewsSTEVE1

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 6004 viewsSTEVE1

It seems cheap enough but what is the real price I bought a ticket once for £15 and by the time they wanted me to pay membership and posting it more than doubled that I don't doubt it is as good deal but how much will it cost.
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:45 - Sep 7 with 5999 viewspencoedjack

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:40 - Sep 7 by STEVE1

Id probably open the curtains if they played in my back garden ... Wouldn't pay 75 notes to hear Bassey's moaning about Ash not bring welsh.

Done plenty of wales games home and away a few years ago and it's crap compared to following the Swans.
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:49 - Sep 7 with 5988 viewsChief

I'm going to the Bosnia game, but its headwork to get time off work for the others. sky are keeunts

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:56 - Sep 7 with 5973 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:28 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

SO? They have to be held somewhere, who gives a f*ck. Could be worse could be at Anfield like before.
Login to get fewer ads

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 5968 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:44 - Sep 7 by STEVE1

It seems cheap enough but what is the real price I bought a ticket once for £15 and by the time they wanted me to pay membership and posting it more than doubled that I don't doubt it is as good deal but how much will it cost.

You can buy from Friday without being a member. A membership is just £10. Less than £90 with booking fees for 5 games. If you bought tickets to watch Swansea vs Liverpool and Swansea vs Arsenal individually it would cost you more than that as with the booking fees and if you joined up to Jack Army for priority too.

People complain about footballing loosing it's way and being too overpriced. £15 to watch your national team including the best two British talents at the moment with strong connections to the club you support, yet people would rather complain about it being held at the CCS and complain about chants when they probably haven't been to a Wales game since November 2003 if ever and then pay £45 to watch the 'BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE' not Swansea City.

When did we last see a goal like this and then the raw emotion in the celebration down the Liberty?

[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:09]
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:58 - Sep 7 with 5964 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:49 - Sep 7 by Chief

I'm going to the Bosnia game, but its headwork to get time off work for the others. sky are keeunts

It's nothing to do with sky, UEFA determine when the fixtures are played just like with the Swans in the Europa League, they were released a few hours after the draw on 23/02/2014.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:06]
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 5951 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:45 - Sep 7 by pencoedjack

Id probably open the curtains if they played in my back garden ... Wouldn't pay 75 notes to hear Bassey's moaning about Ash not bring welsh.

Done plenty of wales games home and away a few years ago and it's crap compared to following the Swans.

Never heard any moans against Ash and more recently he has been applauded off by the whole stadium to chants of 'He's captain of Wales' (source - being at the game vs Iceland).

It's better imo than following the Swans, a proper atmosphere at all games.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:38]
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 14:07 - Sep 7 with 5822 viewsJackSomething

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 12:59 - Sep 7 by JBT95

Never heard any moans against Ash and more recently he has been applauded off by the whole stadium to chants of 'He's captain of Wales' (source - being at the game vs Iceland).

It's better imo than following the Swans, a proper atmosphere at all games.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 13:38]

Your last sentence is laughable, not to mention plain wrong.

It's clear you love country more than club, fair enough. But you should realise that you're in the minority. Not just in Wales, but the whole of the UK, if not beyond.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:07]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 14:12 - Sep 7 with 5805 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 14:07 - Sep 7 by JackSomething

Your last sentence is laughable, not to mention plain wrong.

It's clear you love country more than club, fair enough. But you should realise that you're in the minority. Not just in Wales, but the whole of the UK, if not beyond.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:07]

How can it be wrong if it's my opinion? I don't care if it's laughable.. what's laughable is people pretending they support Swansea when they just like the Premier League and won't be seen for sh*t at cup/European games, complaining the price of tickets when anybody with any sense knows it's a good deal or was to be expected, and if we were to go down won't be seen again.

What's laughable is people booking holidays in the football season then saying 'I hope this game gets moved to Monday cause I'm on holiday'.

Whats laughable is people turning their back on their country. What's laughable is going to watch Wales vs England but not Wales vs any other nation.

The atmosphere at the Liberty is crap half the time, it's certainly down gone since 2011/12, only good when people can be bothered or we are playing a top team/Cardiff. There's no buzz, anticipation for what could happen. There's no singing of the anthem obviously which in it's self is a atmosphere raiser. There is no fans band playing, there is no just random humming whatever you want to call it of tunes to songs. There's no uniqueness. What happens at the Liberty happens at many grounds this country over.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:18]
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:18 - Sep 7 with 5784 viewsScoobyWho

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:31 - Sep 7 by Liam

Just realised that after posting...

It doesn't matter, but it sure tells us a tale here in west wales.

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:19 - Sep 7 with 5781 viewsScoobyWho

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 12:56 - Sep 7 by JBT95

SO? They have to be held somewhere, who gives a f*ck. Could be worse could be at Anfield like before.

I was merely saying.
And yes, I went too Anfield too.

Like many I stopped following wales after the 7-1 loss in Holland and the continual fighting between fans , it got me down TBH.
In no way should all those games be in Cardiff, plain wrong. As for atmosphere, twice the atmosphere at any Liberty game, thats an opinion too.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:23]

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 14:21 - Sep 7 with 5772 viewsJackSomething

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 (n/t) on 14:12 - Sep 7 by JBT95

How can it be wrong if it's my opinion? I don't care if it's laughable.. what's laughable is people pretending they support Swansea when they just like the Premier League and won't be seen for sh*t at cup/European games, complaining the price of tickets when anybody with any sense knows it's a good deal or was to be expected, and if we were to go down won't be seen again.

What's laughable is people booking holidays in the football season then saying 'I hope this game gets moved to Monday cause I'm on holiday'.

Whats laughable is people turning their back on their country. What's laughable is going to watch Wales vs England but not Wales vs any other nation.

The atmosphere at the Liberty is crap half the time, it's certainly down gone since 2011/12, only good when people can be bothered or we are playing a top team/Cardiff. There's no buzz, anticipation for what could happen. There's no singing of the anthem obviously which in it's self is a atmosphere raiser. There is no fans band playing, there is no just random humming whatever you want to call it of tunes to songs. There's no uniqueness. What happens at the Liberty happens at many grounds this country over.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:18]

Half empty stadiums with a band desperately trying to raise an atmosphere because the football on display is often dire is something you can see all round the country, usually in the lower leagues.

I say this as a Wales fan, who will be at the games. I admit the atmosphere at the Lib is not often as good as it was in our first Prem season or promotion season for example, but it still beats most Wales games hands down. Anyone at the Rotherham game would have experienced something similar to the average Wales game. Minus the wonderful anthems and band of course...

At least most Swans games mean something. The average Wales game is meaningless because it's a friendly or we have no chance of qualifying.

I was at games like the 2 wins over Germany, the 2-1 win against Italy, the playoff defeat against Russia. All were special, especially the Italy game. For me however, no comparison to the incredible atmosphere against Forest in the playoffs, Reading at Wembley, beating Arsenal and Man City at the Lib, any game against Cardiff and many more Swans games.

Edit after your edit: You can laugh at our fans loyalty if you like, but we're fair better than fickle Wales fans. I've been at a full Millennium to play Azerbaijan when we had a chance of qualifying. I've also been there against the same opposition for a final dead-rubber qualifier with less than 10k fans. Wales 'fans' are amongst the most fickle in existence.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:26]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:22 - Sep 7 with 5766 viewsSTEVE1

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:19 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

I was merely saying.

Like many I stopped following wales after the 7-1 loss in Holland and the continual fighting between fans , it got me down TBH.
In no way should all those games be in Cardiff, plain wrong. As for atmosphere, twice the atmosphere at any Liberty game, thats an opinion too.

Anfield was proberbly the best atmosphere for any Welsh match the problem was it was created by the scotch.
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:35 - Sep 7 with 5734 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:19 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

I was merely saying.

Cardiff has better infrastructure than Swansea.

All games are in the evening with the earliest kicking off at 5pm on a Sunday, the rest are weekdays at 7.45pm

There is only one train east of Swansea that goes to Cardiff after an evening game (I know as I can't travel home by train after evening games in Swansea and live in Newport). However there are trains to many parts of Wales (Valley lines, Ebbw Vale, Abergavenny, Swansea, Carmarthen, Fishguard, Llanelli, Newport just to name a few) and other nearby English places after 2200 on weekdays from Cardiff.

Cardiff is nearer to Newport and Swansea than Swansea is to Cardiff and Newport.

It's easier to travel to Cardiff from North Wales than Swansea.

There is an airport in Cardiff, not Swansea.

The CCS can hold over 33k, whereas the Liberty only holds 20800.

There is a bigger population in the south-east part of Wales than elsewhere.

Only 12k showed up at the Croatia game in Swansea when we had just won the previous two games and had a chance of qualifying still.

Anymore reasons you want?

If there is fighting between fans it's because people go looking for it or go around wearing club colours. If you don't mention your club or show it, you won't get a kick in.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:51]
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:54 - Sep 7 with 5689 viewsScoobyWho

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:35 - Sep 7 by JBT95

All games are in the evening with the earliest kicking off at 5pm on a Sunday, the rest are weekdays at 7.45pm

There is only one train east of Swansea that goes to Cardiff after an evening game (I know as I can't travel home by train after evening games in Swansea and live in Newport). However there are trains to many parts of Wales (Valley lines, Ebbw Vale, Abergavenny, Swansea, Carmarthen, Fishguard, Llanelli, Newport just to name a few) and other nearby English places after 2200 on weekdays from Cardiff.

Cardiff is nearer to Newport and Swansea than Swansea is to Cardiff and Newport.

Only 12k showed up at the Croatia game in Swansea when we had just won the previous two games and had a chance of qualifying still.

If there is fighting between fans it's because people go looking for it or go around wearing club colours. If you don't mention your club or show it, you won't get a kick in.

You were doing so well right up to choice of colours.
Nobody is complaining about getting a kicking !
I followed Wales for 25 yrs, home and away wherever possible.

I have no desire to follow them anymore.
However, the premier team is Swansea, and the FAW needs to recognise the greater population is actually outside of Cardiff. If they keep giving Swansea the poorer games smaller crowds will show up.

Simple as.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:56]

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:00 - Sep 7 with 5672 viewsJBT95

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:54 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

You were doing so well right up to choice of colours.
Nobody is complaining about getting a kicking !
I followed Wales for 25 yrs, home and away wherever possible.

I have no desire to follow them anymore.
However, the premier team is Swansea, and the FAW needs to recognise the greater population is actually outside of Cardiff. If they keep giving Swansea the poorer games smaller crowds will show up.

Simple as.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:56]

So if Colwyn Bay were in the Prem and we were in the conference north... you'd expect all the games to be there?
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 5644 viewsScoobyWho

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:00 - Sep 7 by JBT95

So if Colwyn Bay were in the Prem and we were in the conference north... you'd expect all the games to be there?

Its about spreading the game around, not keeping it in one place.

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:21 - Sep 7 with 5624 viewsbuilthjack

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:10 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

Its about spreading the game around, not keeping it in one place.

I will be there. Rarely missed a Wales home game in the last 40 years.
It's not about Swans v Cardiff. It's supporting your country.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 15:36 - Sep 7 with 5599 viewsSTEVE1

International football have gone from a nice addition with a game on a Wednesday night with no other football affected to an inconvience with international breaks. I don't think it makes any difference where in the country you play the game Cardiff is more than likely the best option it will be poorly supported because I feel the majority of the people are more interested in their club sides and they can be expensive
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 16:38 - Sep 7 with 5542 viewsSkipTheJack

I can understand that they have to play the matches somewhere, but moving two weekend games to a Friday night is hardly helping people from outside of Cardiff get there.

The main reason I no longer hold a Wales season ticket is because I moved away from Wales, but even if I still lived there I would probably not bother going to all those midweek games.
5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 16:56 - Sep 7 with 5516 viewspencoedjack

5 x Wales Euro 2016 Home Qualifiers £75 on 14:35 - Sep 7 by JBT95

Why the fuk should you have to hide the club you support when watching Wales ?

I am sure I have seen various flags whilst watching England on the box ....you think Chelsea West Ham & Spurs keep quiet about who they support when watching England.

When ever I have been to watch Wales (home or away) I will tell whoever asks I support Swansea.

As for atmospheres being better at Wales games than Swansea's .... that is totally laughable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024