Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the last two weeks increase or decrease Saturday's gate? 09:22 - Sep 11 with 398 viewsPoolman

Talking at work about this yesterday and two guys I work with (neither Blackpool fans but live in the town) are going on Saturday for the 'curiosity factor'. How ironic if we got our biggest gate if the season built on a shambles behind the scenes!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Will the last two weeks increase or decrease Saturday's gate? on 09:31 - Sep 11 with 396 viewspaulco

Since 8,000 ST mugs reject Doomfield boycotts to force change, higher attendance would prove no surprise, as llemmings jump over the relegation cliff.
Will the last two weeks increase or decrease Saturday's gate? on 14:22 - Sep 12 with 324 viewsthebigone

Will the last two weeks increase or decrease Saturday's gate? on 09:31 - Sep 11 by paulco

Since 8,000 ST mugs reject Doomfield boycotts to force change, higher attendance would prove no surprise, as llemmings jump over the relegation cliff.

I thin there'll be a curiosity factor tomorrow which might well add to the gate. I'd be suprised with a big following from Wolves and the summer holidays done if we're now back over 12,000

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024