Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doctor Who 20:29 - Sep 13 with 1234 views442Dale

As it came up in that rather humdrum thread last week and received some warranted criticism, it's worth noting that tonight's episode was one of the finest ever made.

Capaldi should win awards for that.

Then refuse to accept them because he's that good.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doctor Who on 20:39 - Sep 13 with 1205 viewstazzydjr

I'm getting use to this Scottish Doctor Who

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Doctor Who on 23:54 - Sep 13 with 1077 viewsShun

Yep, I liked it. Capaldi gets better every episode, he can flit between humor and gravity in the same sentence. I'm really warming to Danny Pink too - I don't tend to like the companion of the companion.
Doctor Who on 02:43 - Sep 14 with 1054 viewsSandy_lane_lad

I've liked Capaldi from the off. As others have said he can go from humorous to frankly quite serious and scary by the end of a sentence. Tonights episode was excellent also.

It's something Stephen Moffat does....makes something so common seem quite terrifying..."Something under the bed" being the theme tonight but also the Weeping Angels are one of the greatest but simple concepts ever written for the show!

Top drawer stuff.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 2:44]
Doctor Who on 10:17 - Sep 14 with 966 viewselectricblue

Last nights episolde proved what a fine actor capaldi actually is...
When capaldi was introduced as the new DR i thought mmmmmmm this will be interesting and i must admit its working....
This missus cant get past David Tenent for some reason...
Matt Smith grew into the charactor of the Dr with each episold and i had mixex thoughts upon who the next will be...
Since Dr regenerated upon our screens with eccleston tennent smith hurt capaldi all have differences and long may it continue......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024