Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wouldn't be surprised to see this team next Saturday... 05:47 - Sep 21 with 1116 viewsHongKongR

Green
Onouha Caulker Ferdinand Hill
Isla Henry Fer Traore
Krancjar
Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Dunne, +1, Philipps, Hoilett, Vargas, Zamora

With all the midfield injuries, and need to be more solid at the back and the fact that Isla and Traore both look suspect as the full backs and better going forward, I wouldn't be surprised to see Harry play a back four consisting of four center halves!

Despite being up against a form team in Southampton, hopefully, we'll look a bit more solid and find some form ourselves and sneak a point or more. It would be more by luck than planning, but it could work well for us in the long run once he has the midfield players fit and back.

Before you think I am being madly optimistic...remember that West Brom held the Saints to a goalless draw, and we won last time we were there and Harry will be determined to do well back at Southampton. Come on you R's - we need to get our away form sorted!
I wouldn't be surprised to see this team next Saturday... on 07:11 - Sep 21 with 1061 viewstimcocking

If we play Green Hill Dunne Fredinand Caulker Henry Barton Taarabt Krancjar Zamora and Austin, we could set a new world record for the slowest team ever to take a football field in any age group/level ever in history...

Luckily, in the modern game, pace and athleticism aren't useful anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024