Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 20:09 - Sep 27 with 4155 viewscontroversial_jack

Wasn't malicious, but nevertheless, two yellow cards. Seems like a pattern. Monk needs to sort this out, Two sending's off in two league games, not good enough!
Rangel on 20:10 - Sep 28 with 668 viewsdobjack2

Rangel on 11:09 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm having a mare eh? No, I think in the big picture our players have to learn to play the ref , no matter WHAT the perceived provocation is. Foy won't suffer because you're bleating about him like a child in the playground but Rangel's sending off gave the team a problem for the last 10 minutes and the club a problem because we have to decide which lower quality back up will cause us the least damage.

I'm chilled as chilled could be. But you could do with manning up a little.

Couldn't agree more with the main sentiment in the post - we don't play the ref. we are not new boys anymore seeing some of these idiots for the first time yet we generally fall foul of them. A bit of analysis needs to be done. If a ref tends not to give penalties unless a player goes down then the answer when you are fouled in the box is self evident for example. Other clubs either appear to do this or their players have learnt what they can get away with in relation to a particular ref. mind you after a final warning it was not very streetwise to leave Rangel on. It was exposing him to a stunt like that.
Rangel on 20:35 - Sep 28 with 646 viewscurleigh

Rangel on 21:13 - Sep 27 by max936

Get a fecking grip that was never a foul, let alone a yellow fuking hell.

Absolutely spot on
Rangel on 20:41 - Sep 28 with 636 viewsraynor94

Rangel on 11:09 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm having a mare eh? No, I think in the big picture our players have to learn to play the ref , no matter WHAT the perceived provocation is. Foy won't suffer because you're bleating about him like a child in the playground but Rangel's sending off gave the team a problem for the last 10 minutes and the club a problem because we have to decide which lower quality back up will cause us the least damage.

I'm chilled as chilled could be. But you could do with manning up a little.

I've noticed Bryn you haven't been the same bloke since you allowed newps to get under your skin, I prefer the old much nicer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rangel on 20:51 - Sep 28 with 622 viewsperchrockjack

I've said before this isn't brynmill jack posting. He s changed big time unless he s being a very naughty boy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024