Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right you lot, listen up 20:51 - Oct 5 with 15486 viewsScoobyDoo

I hope you're going to turn up next week to boost the crowd as we ourselves are hoping to see a decent side out there on the hallowed turf as we are not seeing it at present. SUPPORT WALES, as we are all Welsh. arn't we?
Right you lot, listen up on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1455 viewskopperburgjack

Right you lot, listen up on 05:21 - Oct 9 by ScoobyDoo

37 yrs ago would have been hostile as unfortunately that was the climate of the time but i dare say both clubs were poorly supported at the time.

What has changed? Well in you're attitude nothiing as you can't have a decent debate without having a dig ay the Caaaaaaardiff accent .

As for Swansea, Valley's , Neath, or any South Walian accents apart from Cardiff, i can't tell the difference, you must have a more sensitive ear!

Not taking sides but I think you can tell quite clearly from a west wales (Pembrokeshire) accent, llanelli, Swansea, Neath/port talbot/valleys (them 3 with same accent), Bridgend, Cardiff and Newport all have different accents In my opinion

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Right you lot, listen up on 12:48 - Oct 9 with 1413 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 12:02 - Oct 9 by kopperburgjack

Not taking sides but I think you can tell quite clearly from a west wales (Pembrokeshire) accent, llanelli, Swansea, Neath/port talbot/valleys (them 3 with same accent), Bridgend, Cardiff and Newport all have different accents In my opinion

Yeah Newport is a lot different to Cardiff, Swansea etc! I should know!
Right you lot, listen up on 12:50 - Oct 9 with 1412 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 21:40 - Oct 8 by Catullus

What certain type would that be? The type that won't go because he's fed up of seeing gangs of Cardiff fans in Cardiff colours, slagging off anyone they think is a Jack?
I was in the Millenium (again in Hughes' reign) with about `14 others and sat next to a group of Cardiff shirted "welsh" fans. As soon as they heard our accents (mostly Neath) the abuse started to flow. We were fairly well matched for numbers and nothing more than verbals happened. But why should anybody have to put up with it?
Cardiffians, well footballing wise anyway, are not such a bad bunch, I know a few. But the valleys bunch, what a moronic, aggressive (and illiterate) bunch.

PS, for the Hughes reign, we had the highest average gate. My bunch had seasons. We got better crowds than Russia, Spain, Germany and England a few times. You say there was no trouble, I saw different. You say grow up, tell the Cardiff shirted idiots who abuse anyone they think is from Swansea. And tell those idiots who came to the Liberty waving Cardiff flags. You don't see a Jack wearing club colours at internationals, but you do see Cardiff fans in club colours. So again, you grow up.

I have seen plenty of Swansea gear at the Cardiff City Stadium. Usually on little kids.

SHOULD BE BANNED!
Right you lot, listen up on 12:50 - Oct 9 with 1411 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 07:46 - Oct 9 by NeathJack

When was the last time Swansea had a meaningful qualifier?

You also seem to have conveniently ignored my post which shows many European countries share their games around which completely rubbishes your claims.

But then I'm not surprised.

vs Croatia. 26/03/2013.

We should have won, at 1-0 a chance to make it 2-0 from Bale (who was ill) was missed a shot he for Spurs at the time would have scored 99.9%, but with no midfield (Rambo suspended, Allen injured) we conceded two late goals.

If we had won and beaten Macedonia away, with the results for Croatia that followed, we would have gone into the play-offs.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 12:54]
Right you lot, listen up on 12:50 - Oct 9 with 1410 viewsdgt73

Fcuk cardiff and wales.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Right you lot, listen up on 12:53 - Oct 9 with 1404 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 12:50 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Fcuk cardiff and wales.

F*ck you.

If you think SCFC is flawless you are a foul.
Right you lot, listen up on 12:55 - Oct 9 with 1393 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 23:38 - Oct 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Can you get a train back West after the game Dwight. Also a point of order, Cardiff's fans ( the majority of them) come from the valleys. There are more Swansea fans living in Swansea than Cardiff fans living in Cardiff. And it has always been thus.
The majority citizens of Cardiff have a no love at all for their own capital city football club.

About trains -

Yes you can. You can get 3 if I remember correctly, and it's possible to go as far as Fishguard.
Right you lot, listen up on 13:02 - Oct 9 with 1386 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 07:46 - Oct 9 by NeathJack

When was the last time Swansea had a meaningful qualifier?

You also seem to have conveniently ignored my post which shows many European countries share their games around which completely rubbishes your claims.

But then I'm not surprised.

We in Wales though have two major clubs. A country similar with two big clubs like us, Scotland, do not share between Celtic & Rangers (yes they are atm but that is due to Hampden being out of action).

Most countries have far more big teams. Look at Germany for example, Shalke, Bayern, Dortmund to name 3!

Italy though, as far as I am aware, play all their games at the San Siro. A shared ground! I can bet Juventus fans don't go 'they should play here etc' and what about Rome? They don't get any games there either.

Spain play their games in stadiums with less than 25k capacity.

If we could fill the Millennium we'd be there, but people choose not to go and so we are forced to play elsewhere. That is a fact.

I like going to the CCS for Wales games as it physically separates for me club football from international. The FAW decision to use the CCS has been ratified with 30k expected. Whether you like it or not the Liberty can not hold more than 20800.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 13:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Right you lot, listen up on 14:15 - Oct 9 with 1338 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 12:53 - Oct 9 by JBT95

F*ck you.

If you think SCFC is flawless you are a foul.

What has Swansea got to do with this. Wales are shite, with shite fans and i hope they lose tomorrow. Fuk em.

Right you lot, listen up on 14:22 - Oct 9 with 1330 viewsDarran

Right you lot, listen up on 14:15 - Oct 9 by dgt73

What has Swansea got to do with this. Wales are shite, with shite fans and i hope they lose tomorrow. Fuk em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Right you lot, listen up on 14:46 - Oct 9 with 1296 viewsJBT95

Swansea have some sh*t fans too. Ones that don't turn up unless it's Premier League. Ones that complain about ticket prices that are a fair deal for European games/cup matches then shell out £45 to watch Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool NOT Swansea City or £200+ to go to Wembley.

A**hole big time.

The blindness is quite shocking really.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 14:47]
Right you lot, listen up on 14:48 - Oct 9 with 1291 viewsDarran

Right you lot, listen up on 14:46 - Oct 9 by JBT95

Swansea have some sh*t fans too. Ones that don't turn up unless it's Premier League. Ones that complain about ticket prices that are a fair deal for European games/cup matches then shell out £45 to watch Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool NOT Swansea City or £200+ to go to Wembley.

A**hole big time.

You're from Newport aren't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Right you lot, listen up on 14:50 - Oct 9 with 1286 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 14:46 - Oct 9 by JBT95

A**hole big time.

I'll ask you again, what has it got to do with Swansea? Most Swans fans couldn't give a fuk for the welsh football team.

Right you lot, listen up on 15:23 - Oct 9 with 1249 viewsbuilthjack

I bet if Wales were to start winning regularly and get to major finals the likes of you would jump on the bandwagon. That's if you are Welsh.
It happened with the Swans, going from 3000 and a dog to full houses.
True supporters support a team whether they are winning or not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Right you lot, listen up on 15:29 - Oct 9 with 1237 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 14:50 - Oct 9 by dgt73

I'll ask you again, what has it got to do with Swansea? Most Swans fans couldn't give a fuk for the welsh football team.

You are just wrong so wrong.

You clearly give a damn as you keep going on about it.
Right you lot, listen up on 15:30 - Oct 9 with 1235 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 15:23 - Oct 9 by builthjack

I bet if Wales were to start winning regularly and get to major finals the likes of you would jump on the bandwagon. That's if you are Welsh.

Exactly.

I was there when we got smashed by the Slovaks 5-1 (Bale's first goal for Wales... what a free kick!).

Never stopped me going though.. love my country too much and this sport to abandon it.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 15:31]
Right you lot, listen up on 15:39 - Oct 9 with 1211 viewsLeonisGod

Right you lot, listen up on 23:38 - Oct 8 by perchrockjack

Which makes the issue of an independent wales a laughable one. We cannot agree even to support the national team...that's the wales team.

Not enough to be welsh, you have to be the right welsh.

It's always the same perchy. Bloody embarrassment.

I'll be there on Friday. I'm a swans fan, but I'm not welsh. But I am a football fan and so is my lad. So I hope that doesn't offend any of the purists or keyboard warriors.
Right you lot, listen up on 15:46 - Oct 9 with 1199 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 15:23 - Oct 9 by builthjack

Im welsh can speak welsh too and if wales were in the world cup final and someone offered me free tickets id still say fuk em.

Right you lot, listen up on 19:03 - Oct 9 with 1109 viewsScoobyWho

I enjoy scooby doo littles posts, they are full of low self esteem.
I wonder where he gets that from.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Right you lot, listen up on 19:31 - Oct 9 with 1092 viewsOldjack

Right you lot, listen up on 15:46 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Im welsh can speak welsh too and if wales were in the world cup final and someone offered me free tickets id still say fuk em.

no you wouldn't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Right you lot, listen up on 19:36 - Oct 9 with 1098 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 19:31 - Oct 9 by Oldjack

no you wouldn't

Yes I would.

Right you lot, listen up on 20:11 - Oct 9 with 1069 viewsOldjack

Right you lot, listen up on 19:36 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Yes I would.

the fever would get too you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Right you lot, listen up on 20:59 - Oct 9 with 1037 viewsScoobyDoo

Right you lot, listen up on 19:03 - Oct 9 by ScoobyWho

I enjoy scooby doo littles posts, they are full of low self esteem.
I wonder where he gets that from.

Wish i could say the same about your posts, there again no i wouldn't!
Right you lot, listen up on 21:02 - Oct 9 with 1035 viewsScoobyDoo

Right you lot, listen up on 20:11 - Oct 9 by Oldjack

the fever would get too you

Hope you are not going tomorrow, my luck i would be sat fecking next to you
Right you lot, listen up on 21:14 - Oct 9 with 1014 viewsSTEVE1

Just shows how popular international football have gone with a half full wembley stadium likely to be the biggest crowd anywhere in Europe this weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024