Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to Clive's take on yesterday but in the meantime... 22:04 - Oct 6 with 1341 viewsbullythebear

I'm only an occasional poster but an avid reader of this board. I believe in stability and long term planning. And when things don't go quite right I believe you can make a few tweaks but you stick to the plan. However...The problem with Harry is that at this stage of his career he can never be a long term plan. He's getting on in years and his general demeanour speaks louder than words. And if you listen to his words, he's clearly lost all the spark, energy and passion that once made him a great motivator and manager. He's become negative, defensive, from before the first whistle to after the final whistle. And it's clearly affecting the players. You don't need to be an expert in body language to see he's a spent force. Those players are just not being motivated by the group leading them. Arry, JJ and Bond look shot to me. No passion, no energy, no spark. Just excuses. This long term plan has to be torn up and rewritten. We have the players. They don't have a leader. Time for change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024