Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Suk Young 22:38 - Oct 6 with 2280 viewschris1969

Heard he was injured but have seen nothing confirmed. Athletic type of player we need around the team right now. Would put a shift in and has confidence to get forward.
Any news on Suk Young on 22:42 - Oct 6 with 2262 viewsconnell10

Arry don't like him, he is not a big enough name for saggy chops!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Any news on Suk Young on 23:28 - Oct 6 with 2185 viewsTacticalR

He's our only left-back. Traoré just flops around like a demented jack-in-the-box.

Air hostess clique

Any news on Suk Young on 08:52 - Oct 7 with 2075 viewsheadhoops

he's too fit to make the squad....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Any news on Suk Young on 12:24 - Oct 7 with 1986 viewsActonOccident

Funny one. Local journos (who have actually seen him play for with the kids squad) have mixed reports - Jordan Foster thinks he's woeful, whereas Rob Brennan was saying on the podcast last night he looks a decent, energetic, competent player. He also alleges he's losing his patience and wants a loan move. Can't blame him for that, why rot under Redknapp's regime?

Personally think he's worth trying out - thought he did fine in the World Cup despite the Korean team's organisation looking pretty shoddy. Traoré belongs further up the pitch IMO, rotating as a winger with Hoilett on the left and Isla and Phillips on the right.
Any news on Suk Young on 12:34 - Oct 7 with 1967 viewssimmo

I actually think Traore was has been OK so far, he has his usual deficiencies as a LB - but we all know he's a winger really, so I don't think he's done too badly. A lot more physical than he used to be - against Southampton I thought him and Vargas linking on the left was our best attacking outlet.

All of that being said, I would rather we play YSY consistently, give him a chance to make that position his own. But then I would play a different formation to HR
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 12:35]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Any news on Suk Young on 12:38 - Oct 7 with 1958 viewsBasingstokeR

How can anyone think he's woeful based on the games he's actually played for us or South Korea?

In fact that seems like woeful judgement based on the evidence available?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 12:43]
Any news on Suk Young on 15:39 - Oct 7 with 1815 viewsMatch82

Any news on Suk Young on 12:38 - Oct 7 by BasingstokeR

How can anyone think he's woeful based on the games he's actually played for us or South Korea?

In fact that seems like woeful judgement based on the evidence available?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 12:43]

I don't think anyone was saying that.

"Local journos (who have actually seen him play for with the kids squad) have mixed reports - Jordan Foster thinks he's woeful"

So it's based on games none of the rest of us have seen. Doesn't make that opinion right obviously, and by the sounds of it perspective is mixed. But they aren't basing that opinion on QPR or Korea games.
Any news on Suk Young on 15:44 - Oct 7 with 1785 viewsDesertBoot

Needs to be given a shot at making the position his own. Was it Boro away last season if played superbly....and was subsequently dropped. Now if only he was Malaysian......

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024