Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal on boxing day 16:44 - Oct 6 with 1413 viewsHayesender

On sky apparently.

Lord help us

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Arsenal on boxing day on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 1376 viewsdaveB

5.30 kick off as well, sod that, another away game I'll be missing
Arsenal on boxing day on 17:12 - Oct 6 with 1359 viewsRangersw12

Also Everton on the Monday night 10 days before Christmas
Arsenal on boxing day on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 1312 viewssmegma

Thats IF their isnt a tube drivers strike which has forced Arsenal to cancel two games on Boxing Day in the past.
Arsenal on boxing day on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 1218 viewsAntti_Heinola

it's not a strike, they just don't run tubes on boxing day anymore. sadly, if there are no tubes, boxing day games in london should not even be considered in the top 2 divisions.

Bare bones.

Arsenal on boxing day on 18:42 - Oct 6 with 1189 viewsSnipper

Arsenal on boxing day on 17:28 - Oct 6 by smegma

Thats IF their isnt a tube drivers strike which has forced Arsenal to cancel two games on Boxing Day in the past.

There were normal Boxing Day services last year Chris. ASLEF agreed a deal after the 2012 strike on Boxing Day.
Arsenal on boxing day on 19:31 - Oct 6 with 1119 viewsvanrrrr

Arsenal on boxing day on 18:42 - Oct 6 by Snipper

There were normal Boxing Day services last year Chris. ASLEF agreed a deal after the 2012 strike on Boxing Day.

Long time reader - first ever post

Heading over from from vancouver for christmas and taking the kids here!

daughter starting to show dangerous gooner tendencies and was hoping a vibrant Rangers away showing , like the 3-1 win there all those years ago would seal her forever as an R - as cunning plans go Baldrick would scoff at that

She's a 14 year old center back and watched the game on telly yesterday - she chuckled a bit in the second half when Sakho walked around Rio again....kids these days, no respect.
Arsenal on boxing day on 19:46 - Oct 6 with 1077 viewsFredManRave

Should be a good game. Pullis will have the players right up for this London Derby and he'll be wanting to maintain his unbeaten start. Why, he'll probably even stand up in his technical area and shout instructions and encouragement to the players.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Arsenal on boxing day on 20:10 - Oct 6 with 1024 viewssmegma

Arsenal on boxing day on 18:22 - Oct 6 by Antti_Heinola

it's not a strike, they just don't run tubes on boxing day anymore. sadly, if there are no tubes, boxing day games in london should not even be considered in the top 2 divisions.

Really ? So if I tell my boss I'm not coming into work on That day as we don't run trains that what do you think his reaction will be ?
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal on boxing day on 20:19 - Oct 6 with 991 viewssmegma

Arsenal on boxing day on 18:42 - Oct 6 by Snipper

That's why I put IF Mark. If I recall last year there was a threat of a walkout and the deal was sorted about a week before. I wouldn't put it past ASLEF to try it again unless a deal is infinite of course.
Arsenal on boxing day on 20:23 - Oct 6 with 978 viewsQPR_John

It's on BT Sport
Arsenal on boxing day on 21:04 - Oct 6 with 911 viewswestberksr

i've been offered corporate for this but if it's 5.30 and on the box the mrs will kill me (if i don't feel like topping myself at the final whistle anyway!)

not sure that sat in the box full of gooners is the way to enjoy my festive cheer; could end up with assault with a turkey drumstick.

Am ooot!
Arsenal on boxing day on 21:21 - Oct 6 with 878 viewsted_hendrix

Arsenal on boxing day on 21:04 - Oct 6 by westberksr

i've been offered corporate for this but if it's 5.30 and on the box the mrs will kill me (if i don't feel like topping myself at the final whistle anyway!)

not sure that sat in the box full of gooners is the way to enjoy my festive cheer; could end up with assault with a turkey drumstick.

Am ooot!

Stuart, It looks like Dave has got me on a corporate too, as I'm working class though I might have to say "Non, Vive Le France, Vive Le Revolution I'm going to sit with my Proletariat Brothers (and Sisters) in the not so cheap seats and watch us lose like we always do"
Welcome from Greece btw.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Arsenal on boxing day on 23:32 - Oct 6 with 768 viewsHollowayRanger

tube strike !!!!!!

damm

I guess i'll have to cross the road now to get there!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Arsenal on boxing day on 05:40 - Oct 7 with 713 viewswestberksr

Arsenal on boxing day on 21:21 - Oct 6 by ted_hendrix

Stuart, It looks like Dave has got me on a corporate too, as I'm working class though I might have to say "Non, Vive Le France, Vive Le Revolution I'm going to sit with my Proletariat Brothers (and Sisters) in the not so cheap seats and watch us lose like we always do"
Welcome from Greece btw.

Have a good holiday mate, I thought Dave had emigrated or been abducted by aliens.

If he calls that ticket a Xmas pressie then you'd better disown his sorry arse!
Arsenal on boxing day on 13:34 - Oct 7 with 630 viewsToast_R

MY pre booked Virgin train ticket and hotel in Liverpool for Sunday 14th December....
Arsenal on boxing day on 13:58 - Oct 7 with 593 viewsthemodfather

the aslef union agreed a pay deal for the drivers....doubt they will strike now as the deal is done.
a right xmas stuffing on boxing day, whooppeeeeee
nailed on they get a pen and we get one sent off....
Arsenal on boxing day on 14:46 - Oct 7 with 525 viewsSnipper

Arsenal on boxing day on 20:23 - Oct 6 by QPR_John

It's on BT Sport

Hallelujah, I won't have to watch it as it's on BT Sport.

If it was a noon kick off, I'd have gone, but stuff 5pm or whatever it is.
Arsenal on boxing day on 14:48 - Oct 7 with 523 viewsHayesender

Arsenal on boxing day on 23:32 - Oct 6 by HollowayRanger

tube strike !!!!!!

damm

I guess i'll have to cross the road now to get there!

But you don't do away games

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024