Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread 22:45 - Oct 18 with 19732 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 22:53 - Oct 18 with 4307 viewsAquinas

Will Bony be rested like Yaya was today?

William HIll offering Bony anytime, swans win 5/1. I think i'm more likely to go for swans to win both halves at 4/1, as we only seem to win if we score in the first half.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 23:58 - Oct 18 with 4230 viewsJBT95

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 22:53 - Oct 18 by Aquinas

William HIll offering Bony anytime, swans win 5/1. I think i'm more likely to go for swans to win both halves at 4/1, as we only seem to win if we score in the first half.

You have to remember Man City have got CSKA Moscow away on Tuesday night so can't really compare us to themand thus Yaya Toure with Bony.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2014 23:58]
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:21 - Oct 19 with 4197 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Stoke 2-0 Swansea

Goals: Crouch (2)

Man of the match: Crouch

Escaped goat: Taylor

Garry's substitutions: 3/10

Number of excuses used in post match interview by Garry: 3

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:25 - Oct 19 with 4202 viewskopperburgjack

Anyone actually doing stoke? Should take 1000 at least

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:34 - Oct 19 with 4189 viewsSpratty

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 22:53 - Oct 18 by Aquinas

I imagine Bony would start, the lads made of strong stuff, sure I remember him being away on international duty last year and Started and played most of West Brom away even though he had only just returned from international duty a day or 2 before.

Could be a chance to give Gomis another go, though Monk will be keen to get a win and 3 points if at all possible before the more difficult games coming up, so may not want to risk it. Still interested to see if he puts Bartley in defence.

COYS
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 01:02 - Oct 19 with 4160 viewsJethroJack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:21 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Stoke 2-0 Swansea

You've already gone for 2-0 on my thread few days back you clown and because it didn't get a reaction, you've had to repeat yourself on here.

Desperation kicking in.......that A.D.D. must be a bastard.

Hopefully, this response will temporarily alleviate your symptoms.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 01:19 - Oct 19 with 4136 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm just posting my opinion on Swansea City matters. I am not looking for a reaction.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 01:40 - Oct 19 with 4118 viewskopperburgjack

I've got a straange feeling Bony hasn't travelled

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Login to get fewer ads

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 06:32 - Oct 19 with 4030 viewsJethroJack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 01:19 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm just posting my opinion on Swansea City matters. I am not looking for a reaction.

Yes, you post opinions whilst pretending to be a Swansea City supporter. So, your only motive IS to get a reaction. I'm afraid your explanation is wearing a bit "thin", just like those roads you claim to have travelled on in Kidwelly
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 08:08 - Oct 19 with 3975 viewsorion3016

Would settle for a draw, never optimistic against them at brittania

Be over there now after

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 08:30 - Oct 19 with 3946 viewsLord_Bony

If we contain Adam we ll do ok.

They have had a shite season so far with their own particular brand of hoofball and thuggery.lord help any team that has to play them on a wet,greasy pitch pisiin down with rain...,horrible ..yuk.

One of their star players Huth is out which will be a big blow for them too .
Truly horrible fans.
Coys

2.1 swansea
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 8:33]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 08:32 - Oct 19 with 3937 viewsepaul

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:25 - Oct 19 by kopperburgjack

Anyone actually doing stoke? Should take 1000 at least

Yep on way with swantastic Come on the Jack's

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 08:36 - Oct 19 with 3925 viewsLord_Bony

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 00:21 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Stoke 2-0 Swansea

Your confidence in our football club never ceases to amaze me...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:08 - Oct 19 with 3864 viewsGowerjack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 08:36 - Oct 19 by Lord_Bony

Your confidence in our football club never ceases to amaze me...

Bony

It's our club but not his.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:11 - Oct 19 with 3854 viewsoxfordjack

Stoke 2-0 Swansea

What a tedious and negative individual you are.
Have a bit of--PRIDE PASSION BELIEF mun
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:15 - Oct 19 with 3842 viewstomdickharry

Stoke 2-0 Swansea

You forgot Carroll's first foul of the match on Adam got him sent off.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:42 - Oct 19 with 3794 viewsSpratty

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 01:40 - Oct 19 by kopperburgjack

I've got a straange feeling Bony hasn't travelled

Anyone know if Bony has travelled?
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:49 - Oct 19 with 3767 viewsSwansNZ

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:42 - Oct 19 by Spratty

Anyone know if Bony has travelled?

I don't see why not

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:51 - Oct 19 with 3762 viewsSwansNZ

Be happy with a draw today.
1-1, Gylfi

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 09:56 - Oct 19 with 3740 viewsPhil_S

The Swans will head to Stoke City this afternoon in front of the Sky TV cameras as they look to put behind them a run that has seen them go four Premier League games without a win.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36568/lets-return-to-winn
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 10:40 - Oct 19 with 3629 viewsAl_Bundy

We are still struggling defending the high ball from wide areas and dare say Crouch will have the freedom of Stoke this afternoon. Hopefully Fabianski can help out here from the aerial bombardment. Huth is out so that's one less threat from corners and set pieces.

Bit worried about not having Shelvey for this as i think we may struggle in the physical battle in midfield.

On the plus side Stoke have been poor at home this season, they will be nervous to not concede early so may be a bit conservative in their approach. We need Bony to start and give us an outlet and we have plenty of pace in the side against a with a slow back four.

Moses if he plays might be to much for Rangel again.

Need to score first and get the home crowd on the back of the Stoke players.

I can see us scoring but may lose this 2-1. 2 goals from crosses for them and Dyer for us.

Hopefully wrong of course !
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 11:45 - Oct 19 with 3511 viewsWxmJax

I hope it's shoot on site today as it's a bit windy up here. Team selection will be interesting, 3 wingers or Fulton/Carroll ? Like to see the wingers as Stoke aren't the quickest. Pity no Swansea china on the OP.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 12:00 - Oct 19 with 3473 viewsAl_Bundy

Is there a colour clash today...

Home or away kit?
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 12:07 - Oct 19 with 3449 viewsPlazex

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 12:00 - Oct 19 by Al_Bundy

Is there a colour clash today...

Home or away kit?

Sunderland play in red and white, so ill assume the same

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 12:18 - Oct 19 with 3416 viewsWxmJax

Should be home kit but you never can tell these days.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024