Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread 22:45 - Oct 18 with 19743 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:43 - Oct 19 with 1716 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a terrible decision.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:43 - Oct 19 with 1721 viewsorion3016

Shocking decision referee bottled it

Be over there now after

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:43 - Oct 19 with 1717 viewsSgorioFruit

Should have put away them early chances.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 1658 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:43 - Oct 19 by oldtownjack

Shocking decision. I notice Hughes wasn't shaking his head at that one!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 16:44]

Oldtown, the Swindon one?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 1654 viewsPhil_S

Blatant cheating brings them level
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:45 - Oct 19 with 1582 viewsAl_Bundy

Can win this if we have more conviction going forward and cut out this tika taka stuff then losing possession
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1567 viewsMrSwerve

Oliver is having a mare.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1557 viewssnork44

Someone break that vile Sweaties legs! I fvcking hate Adam!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:44 - Oct 19 by Phil_S

Blatant cheating brings them level

Unbelievable decision. Let's hope the lads get p*ssed off about it and smash 6 more past begovic

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1541 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are we giving Carrol a game out of pity or something? He can't get a touch let alone do anything productive. Absolutely shocking.

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1542 viewsShaky

Regardless Moses has been increasingly running through our right with impunity over the last 15-20 mins. Gotta do something about that.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 with 1536 viewsoldtownjack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:44 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Oldtown, the Swindon one?

Yes mate. Do you know it?

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:48 - Oct 19 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

SOS same old stoke

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:49 - Oct 19 with 1416 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 by oldtownjack

I know it.
Used to drink there in my RAF days

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:49 - Oct 19 with 1391 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 by oldtownjack

Used to work for Securicor in Swindon, stayed over in Stratton St. Margarets and worked austin Rover (as it was then), Burmah Castrol and National Semis. Liked my year or two there

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:50 - Oct 19 with 1368 viewsZut_Alors

If it's possible to hate someone you've never met, then I hate Charlie Adam. He just seems such a cu*t of the highest order.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:51 - Oct 19 with 1307 viewsQuakerJack

I don't know how this lot dare.... what a horrible bunch of dutty whinging pot making k a n t s.... I fceking despise everything about their scummy club. If there's any justice in the world we'll win this second half, they're dragging football into the gutter.... I'd love to see their club go bust.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1250 viewsicecoldjack

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:46 - Oct 19 by MrSwerve

Oliver is having a mare.

I disagree myself.

He was conned for the penalty but in fairness to him he has tried to protect our players from rough house tactics , the crowd are haying for his blood and he probably did take the soft option but he was cheated by the stoke player.

We should be at least 2 goals up though and while we don't take chances it always give them a chance to come back, 2 poor misses from us and caroll taking a clear header away from bony wasn't smart either.

I think the ref is doing ok overall.
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1249 viewslonglostjack

Shocking decision - hope somebody let's him know about that at half time

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1247 viewsNogginthenog

What a shit decision, never a pen. Carroll looks out of his depth though. And why can't we pass the ball out of the back, constantly giving it back to them
The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1243 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:50 - Oct 19 by Zut_Alors

If it's possible to hate someone you've never met, then I hate Charlie Adam. He just seems such a cu*t of the highest order.

If we had a player with his attitude we'd pick up an extra 5-6 points a season undoubtedly.

He is constantly in the ear of the referee and it obviously influences decisions. We have no one who does that and it costs us points.

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 1234 viewsmonmouth

Yet another bunch of systematic cheats. We're our own worst enemies sometimes though. Timorous when ahead instead of grabbing them by the throat and putting them away. This could be the third dreadful team we drop points to. It's bloody frustrating.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1201 viewsperchrockjack

Club with great traditions now has collections of scum playing for them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1191 viewsmax936

Well done Moses you cheating diving tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1191 viewshooplehead

The official Stoke city v Swansea city thread on 16:50 - Oct 19 by Zut_Alors

that was not a penalty

never in a million years

shit decision
video proves it....

most of you will back not having a video appeal because you are really stupid and prefer to carry on being really fukking stupid
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024