Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Barry Irish magician predictions 12:52 - Nov 6 with 3066 viewsIrishR

In 2005 I predicted the Buncefield explosion on Tubridyb tonight before it happened. I had some crazy new premonitions last night so here they are. There will be a major oil spill near the Gulf of Mexico this side of Christmas. the Government unfortunately and stupidly will not back down regarding the water debate which will lead to it's ultimate downfall, Ireland will have the heaviest snowfall in history this Christmas, the Book of Kells will be stolen, NASA will discover foreign metal on Mars proving life other than here on Earth, McDowell will do well in Shanghai golf but will narrowly lose out to Scott, surprise win for QPR versus Man City this weekend, UK will have postal strikes again, Prince Harry will create a scandal by getting a girl pregnant!!!

QPR/Scott double? :P
Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 13:07 - Nov 6 with 3017 viewsbosh67

I was with you all the way until the QPR win bit

Some interesting predictions there. I live in Luton and the roof lifted off my home here about 2 inches when Buncefield went off ten miles away!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 13:08 - Nov 6 with 3016 viewsMytch_QPR

David Icke has known about the foreign metal on Mars for years. Do you, by any chance, have the Lotto numbers for Sat?

Not being greedy or anything...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 13:28 - Nov 6 with 2983 viewsQPRDave

Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 13:08 - Nov 6 by Mytch_QPR

David Icke has known about the foreign metal on Mars for years. Do you, by any chance, have the Lotto numbers for Sat?

Not being greedy or anything...

Well he would do.......he drove the double decker and left it there!
Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 13:28 - Nov 6 with 2978 viewsIrishR

Based on that and the current form of both teams ill have a little €20 bet on us anyway. He has predicted a Munster scoreline in the past but hey lets see time will tell. There are a number of things coming in the near future, we can all laugh or join a new cult worshipping him after Xmas.
Keith Barry Irish magician predictions on 16:40 - Nov 6 with 2849 viewsdermyqpr

Not much time for sleeping after all that !!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024