Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has any other Manager 11:15 - Nov 8 with 2667 viewsjanegallagher

met with the fans after being sacked. I know Brian Clough met with his players after his resignation at Derby but has any ever held a meeting with the fans?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Has any other Manager on 11:21 - Nov 8 with 2662 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I think he's just doing it to boost his own ego and stir trouble for Oyston - he'l say all the right things and most will probably be true but he'll be doing it for himself rather than the fans

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Has any other Manager on 11:25 - Nov 8 with 2658 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

I can't think of this ever happening before. Mind you, I can't think of a club that has a section of supporters actively trying to bring about its demise.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 11:26]
Has any other Manager on 11:36 - Nov 8 with 2639 viewsjanegallagher

to give him the benefit of the doubt, he could be doing it to defend his reputation. His lack of success at Blackpool doesn't make a great testimonial for any future employer. I'm sure he wants to give his side of the story particularly in relation to strengthening the squad which seems to have happened remarkably quickly after his departure.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Has any other Manager on 11:44 - Nov 8 with 2634 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Has any other Manager on 11:36 - Nov 8 by janegallagher

to give him the benefit of the doubt, he could be doing it to defend his reputation. His lack of success at Blackpool doesn't make a great testimonial for any future employer. I'm sure he wants to give his side of the story particularly in relation to strengthening the squad which seems to have happened remarkably quickly after his departure.

If it's true about all the dodgy financial dealings that were surrounding him then I doubt he'll manage in England again... with or without this meeting.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 11:44]
Has any other Manager on 14:39 - Nov 8 with 2566 viewsTang67

Has any other Manager on 11:44 - Nov 8 by BigHandsOliverKahn

If it's true about all the dodgy financial dealings that were surrounding him then I doubt he'll manage in England again... with or without this meeting.

Big hands can we just kill this dodgy dealing stuff in regards to Jose - he may want to pit the record straight given this black propaganda being pedalled from Oyston HQ and to a lesser extent this board
Also don't you think Oyston inc. criticism of moody financial goings on has more than a whiff of hypocrisy
Anyway important game today UTP

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Has any other Manager on 14:54 - Nov 8 with 2559 viewsstu

Has any other Manager on 14:39 - Nov 8 by Tang67

Big hands can we just kill this dodgy dealing stuff in regards to Jose - he may want to pit the record straight given this black propaganda being pedalled from Oyston HQ and to a lesser extent this board
Also don't you think Oyston inc. criticism of moody financial goings on has more than a whiff of hypocrisy
Anyway important game today UTP

You've no idea if there's been any dodgy dealing same as BHOK. Who's to say which one is the truth

Tangerine is the new black

Has any other Manager on 15:08 - Nov 8 with 2554 viewsTang67

Has any other Manager on 14:54 - Nov 8 by stu

You've no idea if there's been any dodgy dealing same as BHOK. Who's to say which one is the truth

I refer you to the financial conduct of our owners which leaves very little to be admired over recent times
This focus on Riga's integrity irks given the behaviour of our chairman which has been totally lacking any class
Back to the game UTP

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Has any other Manager on 15:15 - Nov 8 with 2551 viewsstu

Has any other Manager on 15:08 - Nov 8 by Tang67

I refer you to the financial conduct of our owners which leaves very little to be admired over recent times
This focus on Riga's integrity irks given the behaviour of our chairman which has been totally lacking any class
Back to the game UTP

Don't worry we all know how the Oystons operate, like to think this is all shite from Oyston but we don't know

UTMP. 1 0 down.

Tangerine is the new black

Login to get fewer ads

Has any other Manager on 17:20 - Nov 8 with 2468 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Has any other Manager on 11:25 - Nov 8 by BigHandsOliverKahn

I can't think of this ever happening before. Mind you, I can't think of a club that has a section of supporters actively trying to bring about its demise.

Who are these fans bringing about our demise BHOK ?

#footballfirst

Has any other Manager on 17:27 - Nov 8 with 2447 viewstangerine_boots

Has any other Manager on 17:20 - Nov 8 by TwelveAngryMen

Who are these fans bringing about our demise BHOK ?

and how are they doing it?
Has any other Manager on 17:51 - Nov 8 with 2418 viewstde74

Has any other Manager on 17:27 - Nov 8 by tangerine_boots

and how are they doing it?

By daring to join a democratic supporters trust trying for positive change, I assume.

Happy to be a wrecker.
Has any other Manager on 17:52 - Nov 8 with 2415 viewsThe_Ghost

Has any other Manager on 11:25 - Nov 8 by BigHandsOliverKahn

I think you need to explain BHOK.
Has any other Manager on 17:58 - Nov 8 with 2400 viewsLetsbasham

Has any other Manager on 17:52 - Nov 8 by The_Ghost

I think you need to explain BHOK.

Stick to Tupperware parties eh!
Has any other Manager on 18:25 - Nov 8 with 2361 viewsLytham_FY8

' I can't think of a club that has a section of supporters actively trying to bring about its demise'

I'd happily class you and Bazzle as that BHOK if it helps?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 18:26]

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Has any other Manager on 18:59 - Nov 8 with 2299 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

Has any other Manager on 18:25 - Nov 8 by Lytham_FY8

' I can't think of a club that has a section of supporters actively trying to bring about its demise'

I'd happily class you and Bazzle as that BHOK if it helps?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 18:26]

Surpassed youself and even the great icon this time BHOK,you now post as much drivel as I have ever heard in my lifetime,a new low even for the spiders on here.I now realise why I don't frequent this place very much. If you're not slagging the ld site, it's the ex manager, or fellow supporters.
Has any other Manager on 21:17 - Nov 8 with 2235 viewsGaslight

Has any other Manager on 11:44 - Nov 8 by BigHandsOliverKahn

BHOK - the man with all the questions and no answers!
Has any other Manager on 22:02 - Nov 8 with 2177 viewsA_Tense_Grin

Has any other Manager on 21:17 - Nov 8 by Gaslight

BHOK - the man with all the questions and no answers!

I don't think its any coincidence that all the fall from grace has happened since the trust started causing trouble and divisions in the fan base with fans going against other fans for not joining in, all subtly encouraged by the silly meetings at the No1 club. BHOK calls it correct.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 22:05]
Has any other Manager on 22:15 - Nov 8 with 2153 viewsbillybigbananas

Has any other Manager on 22:02 - Nov 8 by A_Tense_Grin

I don't think its any coincidence that all the fall from grace has happened since the trust started causing trouble and divisions in the fan base with fans going against other fans for not joining in, all subtly encouraged by the silly meetings at the No1 club. BHOK calls it correct.

Yep, it's all the fans fault
Has any other Manager on 22:22 - Nov 8 with 2138 viewstde74

Has any other Manager on 22:15 - Nov 8 by billybigbananas

Yep, it's all the fans fault

I have a suspicion this is a WUM imposter of a well-known AVFTT user. I'm investigating and If so, I'll be deleting their account.

If not, my apologies.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Has any other Manager on 16:25 - Nov 9 with 1958 viewsOdinsRaven

Has any other Manager on 22:02 - Nov 8 by A_Tense_Grin

Really? So now the formation of BST has caused the owner to spend even less on decent players, refuse to sign any players in time for a proper pre season and finally caused the said crap players to lose just about every game

Wow!!! Mushroom Stroganoff alert
Has any other Manager on 16:28 - Nov 9 with 1955 viewsOsbourne

Has any other Manager on 16:25 - Nov 9 by OdinsRaven

Really? So now the formation of BST has caused the owner to spend even less on decent players, refuse to sign any players in time for a proper pre season and finally caused the said crap players to lose just about every game

Bring Mr Riga on!

'You know who,' is going to love this!

Can't wait for his response in Gazette's 'Tangerine Tuesday!'
Karl Oyston on 16:28 - Nov 9 with 1954 viewsOsbourne

Has any other Manager on 16:25 - Nov 9 by OdinsRaven

Who is 'you know who?'
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 16:32]
Has any other Manager on 16:34 - Nov 9 with 1945 viewsThe_Ghost

Has any other Manager on 16:28 - Nov 9 by Osbourne

Bring Mr Riga on!

'You know who,' is going to love this!

Can't wait for his response in Gazette's 'Tangerine Tuesday!'

I'm looking forward to this. Yes, it may be Riga looking to get some publicity but I'd like to hear the story from his side then make my own assumptions.

I don't think its a waste of time at all, but yes, we do need to move on. Perhaps the fans will get some closure from this.
Has any other Manager on 16:40 - Nov 9 with 1935 viewsOdinsRaven

I find the attitude of some posters like BRR, Jane G and LALA most bizarre. They go on about Karl having the right to reply yet he has already had his say on Riga so it is now only fair Riga has his say on Karl. And contrary to the mushrooms opinion the majority of fans look forward to an insight as to how the club operates from someone other than KOKO the clown
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024