Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just finished watching,,,, 21:05 - Dec 6 with 2029 viewsBrazilNutR

Today was a little different than normal, woke up in a bad mood and a little hungover having been allowed to go and play football (futsal) last night thanks to my pregnant other half returning from work early because she wasn't feeling well, the first time in about 3 weeks because my mother in law has not been wanting to come and help me out on a Friday..so I woke up knowing I had to go to lunch with my parents in law,.. not necessarily a bad thing, my father in law likes a drink and pays the bill! and we went for an Argentinian meat restaurant, which served me the best steak about 2 inches thick that i can remember eating.. and good beef is not that hard to come by in Brazil... anyway we drank a few beers and I had turned off my phone and recorded the game... and had been expecting to have to take my daughter to a kids party after lunch. Mid Lunch..which was amazing...my daughters friends mother rang to see if we wanted them to take our daughter to the party... RESULT!... Even better, my wife decided she wanted to go with them, so no room for me in the car!!! I get home, and make a caipirinha and start watching the recorded game,.... I had then finished all the beer in the house by 92 minutes and probably disturbed the neighbors... all in all.. turned out to be a perfect day, after waking up thinking otherwise.... YOU R'sssss
Just finished watching,,,, on 21:08 - Dec 6 with 2006 viewsPommyhoop

Nice one..
That sounds like an''if Carlsberg did lunches with the inlaws''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024