Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. 11:15 - Dec 6 with 10174 viewsTheBlob

Cast aside all other distractions,this is where it all starts today.
The latest in a line of must not lose games and the mouth watering prospect of two up and coming strikers slugging it out.
Got a feeling for a 2-1 or 3-1 home win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:20 - Dec 6 with 2672 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Rangers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:20 - Dec 6 with 2671 viewsozranger

I'm with you Blob. Though an omen has passed by me as my local team won 3-1 today and last weekend they did the same and we won. So, hope is eternal and this gracious deed will be blessed upon us again.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:35 - Dec 6 with 2640 viewsheadhoops

Ings will definitely score for them but so will Charlie and Vargas - 2-1 Rangers

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:47 - Dec 6 with 2626 viewsozexile

2-2
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:52 - Dec 6 with 2606 viewsDiscodroids

i think if harold keeps faith with his premiership krakens today we can build on the 3 wins already tucked away in our xmas stocking from a mere 15 games.

if grey friars Bobby can emulate his doppleganger , Emilio Butrragueno today , I for one, feel we have a very good chance of seeing his modus operandi , a quick fire brace and a downbeat Burnley custodian picking the ball out of the onion bag in front of a cheering loft , twirling their rattles for all their worth, thorughly enjoying themselves..

with Karl Henry providing the iron glove like his hero Romeo Bennitti,and Richard Dunne repelling ariel and ground assualts from the hapless Danny Ings like his hero Paul Brietner, i feel certain that we can improve harolds record of 7 wins in 39 premiership games..

Moreover, if we throw niko into the slaughterhouse of a premiership midfield battle, i for one believe his swashbuckling romantic deft flicks and sultry advances, ala emilio francescoli , will tip this one on one hardcore premiership xxx action in our favour, without any help from slack lipped fluffer bondy or scottish fem dom hawk, madame jordan on the sidelines..

if you throw in the blistering pace theses krakens have in abundance to a side already overflowing in barry allen like qualities, we really do have an embarrsement of riches in the palm of our hand.

2-2.

discodroid 'simply having a wonderful christmas time'.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 12:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 11:57 - Dec 6 with 2603 viewsToast_R

My monies on Austin 3-1 @ 70/1.
My betting this year has been abysmal so the worms got to turn at some point.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 12:41 - Dec 6 with 2550 viewseastside_r

It's just nice to be setting off for the game expecting to be entertained. This in turn improves the atmosphere and we have a virtuous circle.

I'd love another win but I think 2-2.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 12:46 - Dec 6 with 2527 viewsjohncharles

2 - 1. That's it. No time for chat, the pub is calling.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 12:56 - Dec 6 with 2526 viewsRs_Holy

literally just leaving....... erm...... 0 - 0 probably seeing as I missed the last home game
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:00 - Dec 6 with 2519 viewsrosseeles

3-1 weve been good at loftus road , shouldn't fear anyone at home let alone burnley
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:05 - Dec 6 with 2504 viewsJigsore

2-1 Burnley last minute Ings winner

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:07 - Dec 6 with 2496 viewsWeaverQPR

1-3

@WeavQPR

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:28 - Dec 6 with 2459 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:07 - Dec 6 by WeaverQPR

1-3

It really would be all over if this happened.

3-1. Back on the home/away swingometer

It's got to be Yarg

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 13:55 - Dec 6 with 2377 viewsJAPRANGERS

3-3 like last time init??
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:19 - Dec 6 with 2228 viewsTheBlob

Green Isla Dunne Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Fer
Austin Zamora

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:21 - Dec 6 with 2217 viewsJAPRANGERS

Noocastle 1 Chelshit 0
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:22 - Dec 6 with 2208 viewsJAPRANGERS

Subs: McCarthy, Ferdinand, Phillips, Onuoha, Kranjcar, Mutch, Hoilett
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:22 - Dec 6 with 2208 viewsTheBlob

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:21 - Dec 6 by JAPRANGERS

Noocastle 1 Chelshit 0

2-0 now......

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:24 - Dec 6 with 2194 viewsJAPRANGERS

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:22 - Dec 6 by TheBlob

2-0 now......

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:26 - Dec 6 with 2179 viewsTheBlob

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:24 - Dec 6 by JAPRANGERS

2-1,Toon down to 10 men....

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:31 - Dec 6 with 2135 viewswood_hoop

This is hard to call, draw looking the stongest candidate for the result but heres hoping for better.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:33 - Dec 6 with 2127 viewsDylanP

3-1 to the super hoops.

COME ON U SOOOOOPPPPPPAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………..

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:42 - Dec 6 with 2089 viewsBklynRanger

HHOOOOOOOPPSSSSAAAHHHHHHH!

Come on Rangers, let's have a bit of enjoyment out of it today.
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:46 - Dec 6 with 2054 viewsJAPRANGERS

Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:42 - Dec 6 by BklynRanger

HHOOOOOOOPPSSSSAAAHHHHHHH!

Come on Rangers, let's have a bit of enjoyment out of it today.

enjoyment, what's that??
Never mind the bollocks - here's the Match Fred. on 14:46 - Dec 6 with 2052 viewsJigsore

oh when Rangers win and Chelsea lose...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024