Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attack on school in Pakistan 15:39 - Dec 16 with 7734 viewsAunt_Nelly

Have no words.

RIP
Attack on school in Pakistan on 09:27 - Dec 17 with 1468 viewsDWQPR

There will never be a solution to this kind of extremism. The internet amongst other easily accessible media is a breeding ground to recruit more vulnerable kids into becoming full blown jihadists. Sadly I cannot see my own son reaching an old age due to Armageddon. Islam has now become a cancer against the whole of humanity and the people who kill in its name and who die in its name believe that death is the ultimate glory and with that kind of thinking there is very little chance of stemming the tide.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Attack on school in Pakistan on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 1450 viewsQPunkR

I have to read and write about all this kind of shit at work every week and it's fúcking dispiriting. Head just drops when you read the 1st headline along those lines really

QPR - "shit but local"

Attack on school in Pakistan on 11:58 - Dec 17 with 1391 viewsytt28

Attack on school in Pakistan on 01:35 - Dec 17 by SonofNorfolt

Remind me again why our forces went to Afghanistan, and if we were successful?
Gas pipeline secured? Heroin trade at record levels? World trade not under immediate threat?
The new Nobel Peace Prize winner will soon, if not already, be an ambassador for Save The Children, or some of them, where there's oil nearby, just like Geri Halliwell.

Nobel prize winner Kailash Satyarthi was live on ~Indian TV yesterday offering to swap places and be taken in exchange for those children, guess you haven't seen it.
Attack on school in Pakistan on 13:04 - Dec 17 with 1338 viewsJAPRANGERS

I see that Pakistan is bringing back the death penalty after not using it for 6 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024