Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what happens when you don't invest 16:00 - Dec 20 with 938 viewshindu_seasider

0-2
This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:09 - Dec 20 with 892 viewsTang67

Yeah you get panned off the park by a club which knows had to conduct itself with a modicum of decency
Genuinely do not believe there us anybody left who supports Karl Oyston as chairman of BFC nevrrmind wait until the season ends the skulking off - he should show some integrity and resign
Awful result and serious kick in the bollux
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 18:15]

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:42 - Dec 20 with 851 viewsOdinsRaven

This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:09 - Dec 20 by Tang67

Yeah you get panned off the park by a club which knows had to conduct itself with a modicum of decency
Genuinely do not believe there us anybody left who supports Karl Oyston as chairman of BFC nevrrmind wait until the season ends the skulking off - he should show some integrity and resign
Awful result and serious kick in the bollux
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 18:15]

We do things differently at Blackpool...

When ffp kicks in we will be the strongest club in the leagues etc etc

The moneys there when its needed...etc etcbullshit bullshit ad infin
This is what happens when you don't invest on 18:20 - Dec 20 with 803 viewsseasider81

This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:42 - Dec 20 by OdinsRaven

We do things differently at Blackpool...

When ffp kicks in we will be the strongest club in the leagues etc etc

The moneys there when its needed...etc etcbullshit bullshit ad infin

The club is a f****g embarrassment from top to bottom. People must lead sad lives following this crop of shite around the country.
This is what happens when you don't invest on 20:12 - Dec 20 with 740 viewsOsbourne

This is what happens when you don't invest on 18:20 - Dec 20 by seasider81

The club is a f****g embarrassment from top to bottom. People must lead sad lives following this crop of shite around the country.

Did Bournemouth break into a sweat today?

They scored 6, where did they all come from?
This is what happens when you don't invest on 20:40 - Dec 20 with 718 viewsfamousgrouse

The last time we played Bournemouth in 2009 I was fortunate to be invited into a box. At half-time I bumped into Owen Oyston and his comment was "Bournemouth must be the worst team at Bloomfield Road this season".
Roll on 4+ years and how fortunes have changed. Look at where we have been and look where they are now Mr Oyston. I guarantee the worst team you will see at Bloomfield Road this season will be Blackpool (if Team is not exaggerating the truth somewhat)!
Whatever team we had has been systematically pulled apart and we are now a collection of has-beens and misfits who nobody else wants. They are not good enough to stay in the Championship. Come the transfer window and the loan period I suspect some of the current squad will bid us farewell and we shall be left picking up the pieces again.
It pains me to write these words as I am usually a "glass half-full" type but today's performance gives me no hope whatsoever.
This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:26 - Dec 21 with 591 views1953Original

I've said for some time the fact that fans don't have any affinity with our players shows that the players won't have any affinity with the club. Short termism with contracts can never lead to any sort of loyalty from players.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

This is what happens when you don't invest on 17:33 - Dec 21 with 582 viewsstu

Chanting fcuking useless to Davies doesn't help either

Tangerine is the new black

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024