Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't 17:51 - Dec 26 with 5358 viewsUplandsJack

Now I start by saying i was sitting over in the lower east about on halfway but to me although Bony looked offside when the initial ball was played it looked from where I was sitting that the ball then came off of a villa player before Bony ran onto ball and buried what should have been a perfectly good goal. That would have surely given us a more comfortable ride to the final whistle...
Roger East is a crap ref, always has been and always will be... What the Premier League Refs association see in him beggars belief... He and his officials ruined the game today plain and simple,...
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 19:05]
Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 1302 viewsStarsky

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:42 - Dec 26 by UplandsJack

Well I suppose we're stuck with it till at least the end of this season sadly...

I do believe Rangel complained about this after Spurs scored at the Liberty last home game.
More to follow for sure.

It's just the internet, init.

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 1278 viewsJackfath

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:44 - Dec 26 by Starsky

I do believe Rangel complained about this after Spurs scored at the Liberty last home game.
More to follow for sure.

Yep. PL rules so nothing can be done.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 1268 viewsNeath_Jack

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:44 - Dec 26 by Starsky

More to follow for sure.

I made an observation about the floodlights in the giant screen thread. Got right on my tits today, and i sit in the very back row in the east.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1251 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 17:56 - Dec 26 by UplandsJack

Ok if true but I was lead to believe once the ball is played by the defending player it then plays the offending player back onside, thus allowing play to continue...

Thats not true. Haven't read the thread to see if anybody has answered but...

If you are in an offside position and the opponent plays it to you then you are not offside. If you are in an offside position and your team mate plays it then you are offside irrelevant of if the opponent touches it or not.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 1230 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:18 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Thats not true. Haven't read the thread to see if anybody has answered but...

If you are in an offside position and the opponent plays it to you then you are not offside. If you are in an offside position and your team mate plays it then you are offside irrelevant of if the opponent touches it or not.

Try reading the thread then.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 1215 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:42 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Try reading the thread then.

Try reading my post again.

I have no interest past the initial OP, I know the correct answer and don't need to read a page of speculating what is correct and what isnt, to get the confirmation.

Sorry to offend you.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:49]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 1206 viewsSwansNZ

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:47 - Dec 26 by Parlay

I have no interest past the initial OP, I know the correct answer and don't need to read a page of speculating what is correct and what isnt, to get the confirmation.

Sorry to offend you.

To be fair, it's hardly a long thread, and UJ has been corrected numerous times already.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:51 - Dec 26 with 1197 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:49 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

To be fair, it's hardly a long thread, and UJ has been corrected numerous times already.

Couldn't care less how long the thread is, i have no interest in reading post after post of people debating what is and isn't the correct interpretation. Whether its a thread of 6 posts or 6 pages, i have no inclination to read on.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 1197 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:47 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Sorry to offend you.

You haven't offended me at all. Though you may have offended people (sorry, i mean bored people) who posted the correct answer long before you did! As I said, read the thread and be a good boy.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:55]

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:54 - Dec 26 with 1190 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:53 - Dec 26 by morningstar

You haven't offended me at all. Though you may have offended people (sorry, i mean bored people) who posted the correct answer long before you did! As I said, read the thread and be a good boy.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:55]

Then they need to get a life.

Simple.

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:58 - Dec 26 with 1178 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:54 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Then they need to get a life.

Simple.

Eh? They need to get a life if they are being bored by you?

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 21:03 - Dec 26 with 1150 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 20:58 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Eh? They need to get a life if they are being bored by you?

You added bored after i responded, if you read the post properly you would have understood that.

If they are bored then i suggest stop reading, not difficult is it young man.

Although I'm sure this exchange is boring them far more than anything in this thread thus far... Ironic really isn't it.

Just a thought.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 21:07]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 21:27 - Dec 26 with 1122 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 21:03 - Dec 26 by Parlay

You added bored after i responded, if you read the post properly you would have understood that.

If they are bored then i suggest stop reading, not difficult is it young man.

Although I'm sure this exchange is boring them far more than anything in this thread thus far... Ironic really isn't it.

Just a thought.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 21:07]

Do you really know the meaning of boring in it's true context? Dimi/ great but became tiresome so banned, Roathie/ yeah great over there but posters got fed up so banned. Parlay/ Same old, and it will only end one way. Your too one dimensional .....and quite frankly boring as fugg. But hey! Your to much of a bore too realise it and thats where you let yourself down young man.

Just a thought.

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 21:50 - Dec 26 with 1105 viewsLeonisGod

Do the officials understand the offside rule? Or it is just me who doesn't on 19:22 - Dec 26 by Bloodyhills

As far as I could see Boney was offside so the right decision was made. I do wonder though how Dyer gets kicked all over and doesn't win as many free kicks as he should.

Spoke to a Villa fan afterwards and told me with a straight face that Dyer dived on at least 2 occasions. After Benteke's swan dive, I'm not sure how he had the cheek.
Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:08 - Dec 26 with 1093 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 21:27 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Do you really know the meaning of boring in it's true context? Dimi/ great but became tiresome so banned, Roathie/ yeah great over there but posters got fed up so banned. Parlay/ Same old, and it will only end one way. Your too one dimensional .....and quite frankly boring as fugg. But hey! Your to much of a bore too realise it and thats where you let yourself down young man.

Just a thought.

"You're", young man, "you're" and to, two and too.

Awful spelling apart... What a load of yawn inducing guff. Nice to see you reveal your true agenda anyway. A teeny bopping Parlay fan rather than a thread reading freedom fighter.

Im not here to be exciting, im here to talk about football and ultimately share my correct opinions. But im flattered you have described them as "great".

im glad you now know the offside rule

QED
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 22:16]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 997 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:08 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Awful spelling apart... What a load of yawn inducing guff. Nice to see you reveal your true agenda anyway. A teeny bopping Parlay fan rather than a thread reading freedom fighter.

Im not here to be exciting, im here to talk about football and ultimately share my correct opinions. But im flattered you have described them as "great".

QED

Oh dear. Sorry I've reduced you too pointing out spelling mistakes. That really is the lowest form of wit on an internet forum, so your bad. What next? Are you going to lay a bet on something?

As I said, your a one dimensional boring tw$t ..............from Cross Hands!

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:19 - Dec 26 with 984 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:16 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Oh dear. Sorry I've reduced you too pointing out spelling mistakes. That really is the lowest form of wit on an internet forum, so your bad. What next? Are you going to lay a bet on something?

As I said, your a one dimensional boring tw$t ..............from Cross Hands!

Resorted to? What else is there to respond to? You have hardly posted something worthy of academic debate, just a teeny bopping fan rant.

Yes i will happily bet that you are wrong that im from cross hands.

Oh and its "you're a boring one dimensional tw@t" - but a boring, one dimensional correct tw@t so I win.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 22:45]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:35 - Dec 26 with 968 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:19 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Resorted to? What else is there to respond to? You have hardly posted something worthy of academic debate, just a teeny bopping fan rant.

Yes i will happily bet that you are wrong that im from cross hands.

Oh and its "you're a boring one dimensional tw@t" - but a boring, one dimensional correct tw@t so I win.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 22:45]

Academic debate?

Oh, and you're still picking up on spelling mistakes? You've made enough of your own so don't be silly.

Quote from you: Oh and its "you're a boring one demential tw@t" - but a boring, one dimensional correct tw@t so I win.

Quality!

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:41 - Dec 26 with 951 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:35 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Academic debate?

Oh, and you're still picking up on spelling mistakes? You've made enough of your own so don't be silly.

Quote from you: Oh and its "you're a boring one demential tw@t" - but a boring, one dimensional correct tw@t so I win.

Quality!

Yes academic debate. Which bit is confusing you?

When there is nothing to debate other than a teeny bopper Parlay fan ranting then surely the only positive thing to come out of it is to correct the rant.

And yes, i quite liked that quote too, probably the reason ive been nominated multiple times for Poster of the year.

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:00 - Dec 26 with 933 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:41 - Dec 26 by Parlay

Yes academic debate. Which bit is confusing you?

When there is nothing to debate other than a teeny bopper Parlay fan ranting then surely the only positive thing to come out of it is to correct the rant.

And yes, i quite liked that quote too, probably the reason ive been nominated multiple times for Poster of the year.

I'll tell you what confuses me about an academic debate is that you treat everything as an academic debate! You may be good at it, but football forums are not exactly the best place too exercise your debating abilities to their extreme are they? Not once in all of your time have you stated 'yeah ok mate your right i'm wrong' have you? So then, back to my original point, you, your, you're or if there is any way other to paint it are a boring tw4T!.............From Cross Hands!

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 912 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:00 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I'll tell you what confuses me about an academic debate is that you treat everything as an academic debate! You may be good at it, but football forums are not exactly the best place too exercise your debating abilities to their extreme are they? Not once in all of your time have you stated 'yeah ok mate your right i'm wrong' have you? So then, back to my original point, you, your, you're or if there is any way other to paint it are a boring tw4T!.............From Cross Hands!

So you are confused that I treat everything as an academic debate, on a thread that I am not doing so? You certainly do sound confused dont you.

No, im rarely wrong. Would you like me to do that even when im right, would that help you sleep better? Would it make you less angry when you see my username? Would it stop your pulse racing when you read my posts?

But back to your point... Im not an entertainer, im not here to entertain you. Going by this thread then you tip the scales for boredom as a new meaning let alone a football forum.

I however, am someone posting his thoughts on a football forum (called "great" by your good self) and indeed as a result am multi nominated for poster of the year.... Who has never been to Cross Hands in his life.

Deal with it.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:24]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:40 - Dec 26 with 897 viewsmorningstar

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:23 - Dec 26 by Parlay

So you are confused that I treat everything as an academic debate, on a thread that I am not doing so? You certainly do sound confused dont you.

No, im rarely wrong. Would you like me to do that even when im right, would that help you sleep better? Would it make you less angry when you see my username? Would it stop your pulse racing when you read my posts?

But back to your point... Im not an entertainer, im not here to entertain you. Going by this thread then you tip the scales for boredom as a new meaning let alone a football forum.

I however, am someone posting his thoughts on a football forum (called "great" by your good self) and indeed as a result am multi nominated for poster of the year.... Who has never been to Cross Hands in his life.

Deal with it.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:24]

Oh ok then. and there was silly old me thinking I was having a laugh at your expense. Clearly by your responses I've obviously rattled your cage chum!

#atitsafootballforumgetalifeyouboringcnnt

nite nite xxx

EDIT: say goodnight to all in Cross Hands for me!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:44]

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:45 - Dec 26 with 885 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 23:40 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Oh ok then. and there was silly old me thinking I was having a laugh at your expense. Clearly by your responses I've obviously rattled your cage chum!

#atitsafootballforumgetalifeyouboringcnnt

nite nite xxx

EDIT: say goodnight to all in Cross Hands for me!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:44]

Yes my cage has been well and truly rattled, I'm still shaking at the fact someone said I shouldn't give an answer if one has already been given. Can you imagine the anger I felt by this. can you imagine the further anger when they say I shouldn't take the forum so seriously, yes the person who just ranted for a page about me giving an answer...

But Im glad you thought you could challenge the great parlay and I'm glad you ended up resorting to kisses, hashtags and swearing. It was certainly... Telling.

Game set match.

Strange edit response - certainly will if i ever visit, say night night to everyone in Splott for me too.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 23:47]

Forum celebrity

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:16 - Dec 27 with 802 viewsStarsky

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 22:08 - Dec 26 by Parlay

QED

Hi Parlay.
You need some apostrophes on your "I'm" . Only saying.

It's just the internet, init.

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:22 - Dec 27 with 793 viewsParlay

Do the officials understand the offside rule? on 12:16 - Dec 27 by Starsky

Hi Parlay.
You need some apostrophes on your "I'm" . Only saying.

Hi fan,

I dont do apostrophes as ive said before, they are on a separate page on the ipad and i dont have the inclination to switch over repeatedly.

Yours,

Parlay

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024